Daily awards

DeletedUser

Googly nor Orel play w48 Robin. And soon I won't be playing this world either.

plz don't come back.

the big mouth whoever he is must be the best player ever. right after you oc. he had a look at my stats, 600+ internals you don't say, and right away he knew all about me. amazing!

Ah, good old childish sarcasm. The sign that someone has no argument of any validity left, and so has to resort to childishness instead.

You know you can simply not reply if you have nothing of any valued worth to comment with right? This post could well be educational for you, so the sarcastic "like your last post you mean?" that I suspect will have just run through your head would be inaccurate :icon_wink:

my argument is that you are full of it. if you can't read it between the lines i'm glad i could spell it out 4 you.

if you must have an argument why hit windows > 1 sec exact timing here you go.

if you have 200 ish (low estimate so you can grasp the number) or more nukes to send, all spread out over multiple continents that are to hit in the same sec you'll need to launch over a very great period of time. witch can be quite taxing if you do not play tw for a living.
if you choose a window however you can work your nukes into your "daily" fakes and send them out in multiple waves in very short periods of time.

don't come with sitter again. because an op involves multiple player and it can get quite confusing very fast. also sitter rules can screw up an op very fast. on top of that its quite rude to force online times on your tribe mates. if you had ever sent more the 5 attacks you might know that.

as to my childish sarcasm, had you taken the time to ask why i am of the opinion that timing windows > second exact timing i would have given a civilized answer. but the tone of your contribution made it quite plain that you're only here to defend rep no matter the circumstances and that you attack everyone who "opposes" him.

i don't see how you would merit a serious answer,so piss off noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is very little to know about you.

If you have a very great period of time to launch, then you can always reorganize when you miss a launch, shuffle, and so on to ensure that you do have it on your online times to launch, thereby minimizing misses.

It is not too confusing. WOMBLE has 51 members, according to twstats. If even 10 players are inactive, then between 41 players any good leader can organize an operation that lands within the same minute, through sitting. You simply separate the players into groups based on the player they are attacking, so they know who they can set, and ask players for their online times so they can be set in case of emergencies or launches players cannot do. With 41 players, that is not confusing.

A good tribemate and a good leader know that it is not rude to ask for help; that's the point of a tribe. If I am unable to log in, it is not rude of me to ask a tribemate to assist me. If they believe it is, then I would question what type of tribemate that player is.

Googly has one of the most established reputations as a player and leader on the server, and you could find multiple players who both respect and hate him, but none will deny that he is a skilled player and leader, I'd be willing to wager. Your personal attacks upon him do not detract from the fact that the smaller the window, the better the op, regardless of the target or point in the game. Furthermore, it does not detract from the fact that the coordination is not impossible or even too difficult, for that matter. If your players and their coplayers cannot sit each other to send for tribemates without believing it is rude, then I understand why WOMBLE's trend of growth according to twstats has been downwards. Assuming you're in WOMBLE, that is. If you're not, then I'm confused as to how WOMBLE is losing, unless they too share your narrow mindset.

Repinski

Orel he's the rank 1 player in the world, and yes he's a Womble.

hallzyjake

you want to know why Womble's downward growth is happening.. its called RL. Its no excuse, unless you are an actual robot or computer, but people move on from games and sometimes tribes fall like that. Womble has some connections within other worlds where they get help and that is why we are here. You should also look at the numbers Wombles are against...twice as many villages and players PIRANA has on Womble.

Robin is the most skilled player in this world, and don't come into this forum thinking you guys are the ish when you dont know jack about this world. Just because you can read stats, which a damn 5 year old can probably do, doesn't mean you know everything about a player, their skills, their tribe and the way the world is played

My 2 cents :p

Repinski

This is for you Hallzy.

[SPOIL]
Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

where do u dig up all these morons to support u rep. u sure as hell got a future in politics or sales. haven't seen anybody sell so much shit and even ppl from other wolds come here to lap it up.

There must be some truth to the shit I spew eh?

Last edited:

DeletedUser93993

you're the man how could i dare say something that disagree with you. me and my barb munching and internaling.

please come to w48 and show us how it's done. i'm sure a leet player like you will roll up this wold in no time. probably conquer it all by yourself. glad you could make it to w48 forums. i guess you must be almost as good as repinski. you can start in the nw with a 126p barb or whatever u get and work right through me. i'm sure you can have the nukes and train to hit all my villages i a single sec in no time. you already showed your skill in looking up stats and interpreting them.

:lol:

where do u dig up all these morons to support u rep. u sure as hell got a future in politics or sales. haven't seen anybody sell so much shit and even ppl from other wolds come here to lap it up.

besta reply i hva rad so far.. :lol:
epic

DeletedUser

I have never said I am a good player. In fact, I'm mediocre. But I also do not believe that solely because I am not a chef, I cannot critique food, so to speak.

Furthermore, no one here was commenting on his playing ability. We were talking about his ability to coordinate with his tribe and his troops, and which type of op is better. He could be the best player around, and we'd never know it by his stats. Or he could be the worst, and the same would hold true.

There is no excuse for not running a good operation. You can blame RL, you can blame whatever you'd like, but Robin himself has brought up reasons that only serve what One Last Shot and myself are arguing for; that the tribe and tribemates are not being led to believe that it's OK to ask for sitters, it's OK to ask for help to do the best job possible, and that it's OK to try and coordinate even if it means it's a little bit more difficult.

Robin thinks it is "rude" to ask other players to do launches for you when they are already online, and are probably doing nothing else important or staring at their screen. After all, it takes a total of 30 seconds to set up and launch an incoming, perhaps a few minutes to count down. It is not rude to ask players to take a few minutes to launch for you, or even half an hour; it's likely they weren't going to use all of that half an hour doing something important anyways.

Robin thinks it is taxing; I disagree. I think the account sitting feature, when utilized in a tribe that knows how to and enjoys working together, covers it. This has been proven many times over.

If you look through the posts, the only person who made a genuine insult about playing skill was Robin. What One Last Shot said about his conquers was true, not even framed as an insult. However he has made both personal insults about our intelligence and insults about our playing skill, and there I draw the line.

There is no point in further discussion, considering our arguments are being mischaracterized whilst Robin does the very thing you are attempting to criticize us for. I will be taking my leave, having made my points; WOMBLE, enjoy the further downward spiral and your player who is so stubborn that he refuses to acknowledge his faults.

There is a reason that WOMBLE is losing, and it is not RL:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,513
Side 2: 570
Difference: 943

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,575,133
Side 2: 5,093,460
Difference: 8,481,673

chart
[/spoil]

On W56, there was a tribe that claimed that three different players who were all rimmed subsequently by the enemy went on "business trips". It seems WOMBLE is of the same calibre if they attempt to claim this is not the product of poor coordination and stubbornness. And needless to say, that tribe is no longer on the world.

Now Repinski, you should be off this world already; come spend more time playing W62, where coordination and good times are to be had :icon_biggrin:.

Repinski

Only sticking around to make sure my villages trade hands to the proper new owner Orel. You know w62 is getting my attention. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am more surprised Repinski got these people from other world to defend him when he can just leave in silence to a world where he would rather play on. Honestly, Repinski is a repetitive tribe hopper so I really don't understand what the big fuss is about.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am more surprised Repinski got these people from other world to defend him when he can just leave in silence to a world where he would rather play on. Honestly, Repinski is a repetitive tribe hopper so I really don't understand what the big fuss is about.

I vaguely remember you from w20

dropped in to read this earlier after seeing it posted in the agency skype and your name caught my eye

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I vaguely remember you from w20

dropped in to read this earlier after seeing it posted in the agency skype and your name caught my eye

Ya, I was in K.T K15 and stopped playing right before they merged into Who? I remember you were either in who? or hulk.

Repinski

Well tbh, I was laughing at robin's post saying planned ops were garbage late game and Agency wanted to know what I was laughing about.

DeletedUser

Well tbh, I was laughing at robin's post saying planned ops were garbage late game and Agency wanted to know what I was laughing about.

I am pretty sure he said planned ops with time window is better than ones with exact second/minute. I dont see him mentioning planned ops were garbage anywhere

DeletedUser74702

Not really. This is a lazy world and I've yet to see one proper op out of this world. And by proper I mean timed down to the letter. Same minute landing time, ect. RC's OPs were the only ones that came close.

Tis why I'm leaving the world. I've found that sort of planning again in w62 inside Agency.

Liar. Your leaving cause your scared of me. And just because you nobled both of my villages on w39 doesn't mean anything. My axes didnt defend as well as they should have, a total fluke.

If you consider being smashed losing villages to a tribemate that I'm gifting them too, then yes.

Pssh of course that counts. I can honestly say i've never lost more than 5 villages. True, i've never had more than 5 villages, but thats not the point. You lost more villages, which means your worse. Its a numbers game, just ask Robin.

that bull is for early world when player got < 100 villages. now when the villages go in the thousands its smarter to have nukes hit in a time window.

Finally someone i can agree with. Just like i told my dog the other day, it doesn't matter when the nobles hit, as long as its in the same week. Thats why I refuse to send nobles closer than 4 seconds apart. Any faster than that and its a waste of time.

"That bull" is the single most lethal way to remove any top account, whether they got there by pure skill, by a lot of luck, by a lot of account merges or by a lot of internals/barbs. Which judging from your account's history (415 barbs, 600+ internals) seems to have a heavy focus on the latter.

As a leader of a top tribe on another world that has a history of incredibly tight co-ordination, and of several top tribes in the past, and some involvement in terms of organization/leadership in what are now two world winning tribes now (one a world win, one will be done shortly), I think my views on Ops are fairly accurate (particularly considering I've yet to organize a failed Op in the several years I've played).

Thats just a low blow. It doesn't matter how his account got big. Just because it didn't take "skill" or "time" or "talent" or any real work at all means absolutely nothing. His account is like my penis. True, its only big because of my Swedish penis pump, and the size is technically a lie, but when my cousins come over and admire it, does it really matter?

And im tired of you leets always trying to bring other world experience here. Just because its the same game, on the same server, with several of the same players, and the same set of basic rules, doesnt mean they're anything alike. Thats like comparing mashed avocados and guacamole. Obviously doesnt make any sense.

I guess all i really wanna say is that from my vast experience of 2 worlds (thats right, 2), its obvious that Robin is the best player on TribalWars. Because hes rank 1. Me and him obviously share the exact same mentality when it comes to strategy. In fact from what I can can tell, we're basically brothers. Now if you'll excuse me, i've been stockpiling axes, and the guy thats been farming me is gonna have a nasty surprise...

DeletedUser40113

good god hyper, I lost track of the amount of sarcasm in that post xD