Daily Awards

irockurworld

So, who holds the top record for each daily award on w30 these are mine and some others still working on others?

Attacker of the Day

thecincykid
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 07.10.2011 (694.829 units)!

Defender of the Day

Avangelista - You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 26.11.2010 (1.457.003 units)!

Looter of the Day

bigbrt - You plundered the most resources in this world on 25.01.2011 (14.908.301 resources)!

Plunderer of the Day

irockurworld - on 13.09.2011 (1.261 villages)!

Great power of the Day

Darkvoyagr - You took over the most villages in this world on 02.10.2011 (44 villages)!

11x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 13.09.2011 (1.261 villages)!

6x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 19.09.2011 (1.498.968 units)!

5x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 13.09.2011 (56.908.331 resources)!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've killed over 850 nobles. Only one other person I know of, has killed more.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Come on art, i been under fire for over a year now. Ram has tried MANY times, and it doesnt keep track of prenobling or recapping. Again, i only know of one other person who has more killed nobles than me. Im interested to see who, outside of Phoenx, has killed more nobles than bull and myself.

Anyone??? I would think maybe irock himself, or maybe Echao can challenge us?? But i highly doubt there are more than three people with more nobles killed than i. Im pretty sure no one has killed as many as bull...

DeletedUser

I have to give credit where its due. Then again echao has done a hell of a job at defeating nobles as well, along with other ram players.

DeletedUser79042

Then again echao has done a hell of a job at defeating nobles as well, along with other ram players.
The only "hell of a job" that echao did was flee to the south and manage to rebuilt his smashed account. I give him full credit for that - and to RAM for assisting him to do so.

As for him defending or simply piloting the account, he was/is nothing really of a big deal. Unless you give credit for stuborness of loosing some (alot actually) of million points - multi hundred (thousand (?)) villages. He has invested alot of time to make this "resurrection" come true and deserves acknowledgment for just this.

Some of you (BH included), should come over for a day or 2 on a Phoenx account to see how master TW game is being played. And -so as not to be misinterpeted-, I do almost nothing there myself :icon_cool: (or ... ChamichA :lol:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

Echao is not a good defender. Good defender cant lose the WHOLE cluster on k46, especialy against a slacker Inflrc :p

23x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 16.07.2011 (1.077.438 units)!

DeletedUser79042

He has experience though Cham! He has lost way too
many clusters so far :) He is fighting a futile war all these months, but since he is happy, we are happy (to nuke and noble him :) )

DeletedUser

irock, I was looking at the list you posted, some of those are from 2010. I'm sure by now some of those are higher.

Defender of the day

articbear...You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 02.02.2011 (1.560.148 units)!

irockurworld

irock, I was looking at the list you posted, some of those are from 2010. I'm sure by now some of those are higher.

Defender of the day

articbear...You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 02.02.2011 (1.560.148 units)!

I know just a rough guide on how well players where performing this year and last year.I would expect players to be performing and achieving more awards a lot more this year.

DeletedUser

Just got the pair of these awards from the omerava account. They are a bit higher than the ones you posted irock but there may be higher ones out there.

2x Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 23.08.2011 (45 villages)!

1x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 12.10.2011 (23.044.439 resources)!

DeletedUser

Its amazing how many people DONT have this award:

reliable_commander.png

Reliable Commander (Gold - Level 4)

You have supported other players in battle 3.000 times

Thats a sure fire way of seeing who isnt a team player.

DeletedUser

I,m not a team player but still I have 15,000. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Its amazing how many people DONT have this award:

reliable_commander.png

Reliable Commander (Gold - Level 4)

You have supported other players in battle 3.000 times

Thats a sure fire way of seeing who isnt a team player.

Yep very true. I was itching to get that award as soon as I could.

DeletedUser

8x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 23.07.2011 (105.686.644 resources)!

37x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 04.06.2011 (3.118 villages)!

varden7676

5x Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 23.03.2011 (54 villages)!

o_O

DeletedUser

7x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 28.07.2011 (5.400.120 units)!

Crispy cargo's award ^^^. I just remembered that one. It was a huge op on stacked villages in k51 I think.