Daily Awards

DeletedUser

Come on art, i been under fire for over a year now. Ram has tried MANY times, and it doesnt keep track of prenobling or recapping. Again, i only know of one other person who has more killed nobles than me. Im interested to see who, outside of Phoenx, has killed more nobles than bull and myself.

Anyone??? I would think maybe irock himself, or maybe Echao can challenge us?? But i highly doubt there are more than three people with more nobles killed than i. Im pretty sure no one has killed as many as bull...

i have about half yours haha nice paj:)

DeletedUser

Its amazing how many people DONT have this award:

reliable_commander.png

Reliable Commander (Gold - Level 4)

You have supported other players in battle 3.000 times

Thats a sure fire way of seeing who isnt a team player.

I'm almost there.

Reliable Commander (Silver - Level 3)

DeletedUser79042

Right behind you guys...

Shrimp Catcher - bronze level 1 :lol:

DeletedUser

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 23.10.2011 (1.689.450 units)!
You took over the most villages in this world on 23.10.2011 (32 villages)!

Thanks Retha, nice 3000 incomings kept me busy this weekend while you watched movies and made cheeseburgers! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 23.10.2011 (1.689.450 units)!
You took over the most villages in this world on 23.10.2011 (32 villages)!

Thanks Retha, nice 3000 incomings kept me busy this weekend while you watched movies and made cheeseburgers! :icon_wink:

cheeseburger-robot.jpeg

Nom Nom Nom says R2

P.S For MODS and people with durteee minds It's called a codpiece ( a piece of armour )

inflrc

All credit to you Luis, yourself and Onny have attacked very well indeed. You're a credit to your tribes.
Thanks and sorry for the jokes. They are just that, jokes. I promise not to write again your name with "t".

DeletedUser71961

3x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 09.12.2010 (958.488 units)!

2x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 08.03.2011 (1.736.234 units)!

DeletedUser79042

I promise not to write again your name with "t".

Yes indeed. Tshipley allways sounded offending. :icon_biggrin:

I promise too :icon_razz:

3x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 09.12.2010 (958.488 units)!

2x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 08.03.2011 (1.736.234 units)!

Jimmy, where is your shrimp level ? You have accomplished none yet ?