Daily awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

silvereclipes

he is worse then frenchie was as a player noob an for legends I am one who knows most of them an they know me been in to many of the tribes of legend to count an lets just put it this way he couldn't lick the mud off of our shoes as for his account he is its a joke he doesn't even know where the attack command is just where the surrender button is located at.

DeletedUser

or im just preparing for the future battle? its all calculated losses...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It sure was tough to fight the legendary tribe with its allies. In the end, it's one against many. It's a tribe that has been attacked by all sides, including by its own members leaving (and even leaders) the tribe and fighting it the very next day.

Some have decided to opt for the easy way out, others have decided to stick into the fight. I sometimes wonder what is the most honourable way to go, but then it is quite obvious.

Legends are made when you fight against the odds, not when you fight with the odds (they sometimes can be more hidden than they may look). Also, legends are not made through self proclamation. If you wish to propose anything legendary that happened in this world, please enlight me. We will consider it with objectivity and with a global view of what happened for real, not what is said through pure rhetoric.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i respect those who deserve it. you have never shown me respect paj.

Smurks, what have you ever done that deserves respect?? You have insulted since your very first post. Doesnt matter the tag you post under, we all know its you and how you act.

You have never "deserved" respect. its earned, not just given.

when i came back i tried acting nice to you and you just said you know me and my "kind" and never gave me the light of day.
}
Its the time of day first off, and second.. why should i have given you a different answer?? You proclaimed this change person, and blah blah blah. Seconds later, i see you on pnp doing exactly what you said you werent like anymore..

Dont expect me to roll over and grovel at your feet just cause you stated your a changed person. I, nor anyone else for that matter, has seen one thing to utterly change your tw forum rep. :lol:

so paj i don't respect you because you have never given me any reason to respect you as i probably never have given you one. i might be hated by you but i am respected by people who show me that they are trying to get along with me so i change my mood and show my nice side.

Those that are trying to get along with you hvae no other choices, clearly. I dont need your respect, but i do expect you not to steal my pics and put them in tw forums. Its my property, and my real life depictions, there is no need for you to stick your nose into that outside tw business. And you dont have a nice side. YOu have that puppy dog, ass licking side that we all see and i saw right thru your bs. Hahaha..

btw as it has been brought to my attention you shouldn't be talking about insults. you got banned for insulting cshipley, you insulted me, wittmen karma, and prob much more so practice what you preach hypocrite.

Ahh.. few things you should take into considerations.. As much as i hate shipley and all he stood for, he earned his right to post with bravado in these forums, and he also earned my spite. :D Point is that we are two made men of sorts in pnp, while you have done nothing either ingame nor in pnp to deserve any portion of respect.

And if you are going to continue to get your facts wrong and post them here, im going to start reporting all your offensive Posts. I was NOT banned for insulting shipley. I was merely infracted. And as i was saying, the rest of your list were also players deserving of my ire, and those forums are far different than now.

All you are doing is offending the last few posters in a dead forum. No one cares, and no one wants to read your crap. Neither will you sneak in for the win at the end ingame, so get that out of your skull.

As for a legend, we already have the legendary ass, and his name is SFC. You cannot replace him in that capacity, so i suggest you give it up and stop trying. There isnt enough deeds left on this world for you to do so, and Please stop throwing the word "legend" around when using adjectives upon yourself.

Thank you, and this will be my final response to you no matter what you should post.

Loozer.

Pajuno, Out.

DeletedUser

stealing your photos? anything you post on the internet without a trademark sign next to it isn't your property so learn your Internet laws.. wonder why people say watch what you post because it will bite you in the A** later. i never proclaimed to be a legend once again. why on earth would i wish to steal my best friends title? he can keep his title. im different i know im different and the people who choose to talk with me know me in my true light. im a nice guy and im sure they know it and would defend me. just because im a lone poster against you doesn't mean people don't feel the same way i do. the problem with you paj and your little "tribe" is that your story changes day in and day out as mine says as it is. i know what i say gets to you because why on earth would you insist on insulting me word after word when you say i hold no point? this must mean what i say hold points and meaning to you. puppy dog ass licking side? im a smart ass if anything. i dont kiss anyones ass. i might say thank you to some people but i don't consider that ass kissing nor would anyone else.

by the way paj... your copying R2 so once again practice what you preach. "pajuno, out" lol give me a break.. "robot out" lol mate your no robot at least r2 never stooped to the levels you do. anyway i should even be saying his name with yours... your not "worthy" to even be in the same sentence as him.

silvereclipes

Legends are made when you fight against the odds, not when you fight with the odds (they sometimes can be more hidden than they may look). Also, legends are not made through self proclamation. If you wish to propose anything legendary that happened in this world, please enlight me. We will consider it with objectivity and with a global view of what happened for real, not what is said through pure rhetoric.

We have never fought any other battle or war noob then those when we were out numbered take that in consideration when you think legendary every war we have ever fought it has been two to one odds, as for legendary tribes I know an have been in CHE, STACHEWACKERS on W6 GUNS which changed their names to plight on W16 was mates to those of DIE who went to W10 an became legends in their own right. can you say as much noob I have known personally Openeye an henchman aka sellsword,sifus,Alphabonkers plus MattCurr an a slew of other legendary players,I know what is legendary an what isn't while Ram put up a great fight they didn't make that status it takes winning not losing to become legendary and who knows what the next chapter of W30 is going to be an how that turns out. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

cry me a river. you say that your the under dogs when your allianced to BH, NAP-alliance with LoEN and your attacking who? who is BH attacking? lets see... we flip this sideways upside down or any other way in between your statement is a straight up lie.

DeletedUser

Against BD, Loen did attack a little bit and there was certainly a big RAM ally in the fight as well. Underdogs, come again! Before you cooperated with RAM in k65, you were getting trashed in the stats.

Against RAM, you were allied with Loen (which was an alliance, not a NAP until the failed civil war inside Loen) and there was BH as an ally there as well. Underdogs, come again! Before BH got a bigger north front, you were also getting trashed.

Ok maybe I can give you that Die and Die. tribe fight early on, but that is about it when it comes to REAL underdogs. You may be small in #s but it seems that you are quite active on diplomacy heh?

As far as I'm concerned, you didn't win w6 nor 54.

Now, the rumour says Raven does talk a lot to Wittman, I was wondering if she called him Witless these days? Is she done trying to recruit some of our guys or ...?

As far as the future may bring, you may start running out of people to save your butts. :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Against BD, Loen did attack a little bit and there was certainly a big RAM ally in the fight as well. Underdogs, come again! Before you cooperated with RAM in k65, you were getting trashed in the stats.

Against RAM, you were allied with Loen (which was an alliance, not a NAP until the failed civil war inside Loen) and there was BH as an ally there as well. Underdogs, come again! Before BH got a bigger north front, you were also getting trashed.

Ok maybe I can give you that Die and Die. tribe fight early on, but that is about it when it comes to REAL underdogs. You may be small in #s but it seems that you are quite active on diplomacy heh?

As far as I'm concerned, you didn't win w6 nor 54.

Now, the rumour says Raven does talk a lot to Wittman, I was wondering if she called him Witless these days? Is she done trying to recruit some of our guys or ...?

As far as the future may bring, you may start running out of people to save your butts. :lol:

Noob... really?

This bullshit is going to come out of you???

Lets finally talk the talk, lets really discuss what happened when you tucked tail and left Ram.....

How about the fact that you only sent nobles for three days before giving up???

You tried for just enough to stretch my defense, but you quit right before Karma and crew really started going. Had you stuck it out, kd 65 wouldnt be what it is.... But i never wanted to give you that credit for ditching your tribe at the last second. I have told raven this, and he knew.... Had you continued, i would have been beaten in that area.

But you proved disloyal at one of the most crucial times during any war.....I hate to say it, and never would have admitted it to shipley and crew.. but you truly were Benedict Arnold.

Anyways, you can continue to spread your bs. I have never had an ally until the day that bel and rethae offered us BH's. You like to mention w54, but thats the world where i learned players like msft are more respectful and loyal than players like bigbrt and dexa. You claim how much we were getting trashed, Noob.. no one has taken a beating like Phoenx has, and still lives to talk about it. If you really have the gall to insult our history and what we accomplished.. Then you really do belong in BH, and i regret ever offering you that standing invite.

As for running out of help to fight our wars..> We are the only ones with the balls to step up and actually fight those wars... arent we. BD war, everyone ran scared from them, until we started eating all of their nukes. You LOVE to mention how loen helped us, but you forget that loen has always done what loen wants... and loen only wanted Templarz. One account, and then loen stood on the sidelines and did not much... as BD worked a friendship with them. Hahaha, but as is the BH method, make facts up when you have nothing to use. :icon_wink:

And ram war.. hahahahaha. .,.. dont make me laugh> the only members of bh to make any progress or headway on the ram guys, is the former decide. They have not once cried about not having a border, they have always pushed forward, and they were always involved and not by Phoenx' fault. :icon_redface: (as much as you try to paint that picture) I also commend the RR account for not complaining, (at least directly to me) as Noob has finally made some positive gains for a tribe. :icon_redface: But lets really look at Wildcats account, the leader of the spearhead into Ram territory..

Now show me where that cat has gained any ground that wasnt handed over free from inactives??? Show me where in the last 6-8 months that dude has done anything against ram besides spend nukes on stacks??? You speak of us getting our asses handed, and BH coming to save the day... explain to me how that was when wildcats never even left his beaker takes until we gave him the courage to pop DV??? Where did this oh so great help come from, noob?? I have heard nothing but complaints and tears over how BH has no ram front... yet you have done so much to help us?? You cant even get your guys to participate in your tribal operations unless its profitable for them. How do you expect me to believe that you guys fired nukes into Ram??

I suggest focusing on your own borders, if rethae wasnt running around kissing asses right now, you would be getting your asses handed to you still. But rumor has it that even Echao will be getting an invite to BH now.. :lol: That would be like me offering shipley an invite.. :icon_surprised:

Are you really that scared of war with us????

ps. reference to w6.. hate to tell you, the respect battle in w6 was in fact won by Fear. Pat only joined us early on in w30, but snafumaster, mark-e, and i led *F-F* to the top and then took Fear in the same style as Phoenx, and beat the largest Family tribe on .net at the time. its all recorded in pnp for your viewing pleasure if you doubt my words.
This world i will go for the literal win, i already have the respect win. (BD war, no matter what you say)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I never left RAM because it couldn't beat Phoenx. I left it because leaders had decided to just open a new front while we KNEW that Phx and Loen were allied. The job of a leader is to put its tribe in a good position to win in the long term, to take the good decisions for the future of the tribe. I did what I could to bring back some sense, but it didn't work.

I will admit that you have done a pretty good job going around other tribes to secure what you need them to do. However, it will not always be the case. You know quite a few things about running around heh? :)

Nobody is afraid of a tribe that only has one thing legendary, a huge mouth with not much to show for.

I just hope you won't delete proclaiming victory knowing that your end is near. If you were so confident about the future, you wouldn't try to get our players, would you? Is that all you have left to rely on?

Echao has done well for a long time so that is good for him and we respect him for the quality fighting he has offered through time. I don't think it ever was anything personal against hit and I don't expect him to leave =H==G= anytime soon.

Does your master plan include fighting Loen as well or do you plan to hug them till the end? How is Raven fishing for new members going ?

What do you know about our ops anyway. We have fought on multiple fronts for quite a while. You always had a sole one for years. So who is hugging the most heh? :icon_wink:

You have manipulated pawns around your chessboard for a while, but the queen got bored. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

in keeping with your chessboard metaphor, it should be pawns not peons, no?

DeletedUser

bad paj... didnt your mommy ever tell you that talking bad about your friends(allies) will make them mad at you and a fight in the hallway will start;)

DeletedUser

Some have decided to opt for the easy way out, others have decided to stick into the fight. I sometimes wonder what is the most honourable way to go, but then it is quite obvious.

I really don't know what to make of that comment considering you also left RAM... But then again, you didn't exactly say which one was more honourable. Just that it was obvious. Also, you didn't mention that you took the 'honorable' route yourself.

Hence my confusion...

DeletedUser

I really don't know what to make of that comment considering you also left RAM... But then again, you didn't exactly say which one was more honourable. Just that it was obvious. Also, you didn't mention that you took the 'honorable' route yourself.

Hence my confusion...

I sat outside RAM without joining the enemy. Don't you see at least a minor difference? I left RAM because it had lost its mind trying to war everyone and adding fronts everywhere. Look where it got the tribe, I called it and it happened as I said it would. I COULD NOT have done anything to save RAM. If they had listened to me back then, RAM would have beaten the heck out of Phx without even breaking a sweat.

I ended up killed by my former tribe and only then did I join an enemy.

Quite frankly, I hope that you can see the difference.

DeletedUser79042

I am amazed. How many years must noob be defending his decision in this GAME?

It was/is perfectly clear of how he got himself transitioning from RAM to BH. Do we need to read it again and again? Geez <<-- As Americans might say :lol:

I must say, though that for a "fresh" BH player, he has a winner attitude. But are you the policy maker nowadays in BH noob? Does the (big I must say) council dictate you to raise the voice on Phoenx? Lastly, do the rest of the mammoth players in BH share yours and the council's concerns? Or they will just keep eating what is easy to do as they done so far all these years? (I exclude no more than 3 from that big category). What will Kojeko, Avangelista, Fatmir, Davepowa etc etc do, when they get to stop eating and start "consuming" nukes? Ah, I forgot. Almost all of them are in the safe "eating" zone. The usual blocks will get the job done once more. Or won't they ? :icon_idea:

I forgot the new recruits. They still have ... Legion to fight. Seems that this is the eternal BH enemy afterall. Many megaplayers keep fighting ... them :icon_razz:

And raven is a she??? OF COURSE SHE WILL SUMMON THE BEST PLAYERS THEN! :icon_cool:

Paj, your escalation in this issue, will only lead to RAM/HG leftovers get away. I am thinking of moving into one of their accounts and kick your bu** when you decide to take out BH. Cause THE JOB is not finished.
BH can wait. What will be left out of it anyway. Remember the "Nr.1 tribe curse? It should apply to them as well :lol:

Back to coke and popcorn :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am amazed. How many years must noob be defending his decision in this GAME?

@ R2... As long as he calls others out for making the same/similar choice I will bring it up...

@Noob. If you re-read my post. I didn't say anything about joining an enemy being the 'easy route'. I just said you left the tribe. Whether you joined BH before or after you were attacked by RAM is irrelevant to the point IMO.

In your repsonse, (as well as the many previous ones), it was so that you weren't involved/didn't agree in fighting RAM vs BH AND Phoenx. One could say that you left because you thought fighting BH AND Phoenx was impossible. IN OTHER WORDS IT WAS TOO HARD... So you went the easier option and left.

Months/years later, I too could see that RAM was finished and left. The difference was, I stuck around longer and tried... Yet your comments seem to suggest that my/fellow Phoenx recruits decision was not honourable. Yet your own decision to leave RAM so early in the piece was honourable?

I am not looking for more reasons/excuses or point the finger at you for leaving. I am just highlighting that your comments seemed fairly hypocritical

DeletedUser79042

@ t33... It is democracy :icon_biggrin:

I probably should add that you did indeed spent alot of time on shrimps account defending countless nuke attacks by my group. But noone cares. They eat well nowadays :)

DeletedUser

@ R2... As long as he calls others out for making the same/similar choice I will bring it up...

@Noob. If you re-read my post. I didn't say anything about joining an enemy being the 'easy route'. I just said you left the tribe. Whether you joined BH before or after you were attacked by RAM is irrelevant to the point IMO.

In your repsonse, (as well as the many previous ones), it was so that you weren't involved/didn't agree in fighting RAM vs BH AND Phoenx. One could say that you left because you thought fighting BH AND Phoenx was impossible. IN OTHER WORDS IT WAS TOO HARD... So you went the easier option and left.

Months/years later, I too could see that RAM was finished and left. The difference was, I stuck around longer and tried... Yet your comments seem to suggest that my/fellow Phoenx recruits decision was not honourable. Yet your own decision to leave RAM so early in the piece was honourable?

I am not looking for more reasons/excuses or point the finger at you for leaving. I am just highlighting that your comments seemed fairly hypocritical

You still forget the part where I get attacked by RAM. One vs. many. :icon_eek:

The easy way heh? Oh well, if you can't make the difference between our actions, it's just pointless to keep going anyway. You are always free to believe what you wish, in the end.

On my end, I will keep in mind that LEAVING a tribe to join ANOTHER one to instantly turn on the FORMER one is far from honourable. I think despicable should be the more appropriate term. If you then consider that a DUKE does such a thing, I am certain there are not words strong enough to define that in the dictionary.

People are free with their decisions and not everyone have the same values. Some people see others as pixels on a screen and some don't. It takes a bit of everything to make a world heh?

Status
Not open for further replies.