Daily awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You still forget the part where I get attacked by RAM. One vs. many. :icon_eek:

The easy way heh? Oh well, if you can't make the difference between our actions, it's just pointless to keep going anyway. You are always free to believe what you wish, in the end.

On my end, I will keep in mind that LEAVING a tribe to join ANOTHER one to instantly turn on the FORMER one is far from honourable. I think despicable should be the more appropriate term. If you then consider that a DUKE does such a thing, I am certain there are not words strong enough to define that in the dictionary.

People are free with their decisions and not everyone have the same values. Some people see others as pixels on a screen and some don't. It takes a bit of everything to make a world heh?

Whether you were attacked by RAM is again irrelevant to the point. You made a decision to leave for the easy way out. I was addressing that point as it was what you referred to when I quoted earlier. Whatever happened after you hitting the 'leave tribe' button is irrelevant to your decision to leave.

As for attacking former tribemates, well I am only defending my own actions and not that of others. But I have been attacking Smurks who I do not consider a former tribemate and he only took the account after I left anyways...

DeletedUser

Well it was pointed out that this has gone off topic so I shall close this and it seems the question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.