Daily bonus information

DeletedUser656

dailyloginbonus.jpg

Another new feature is coming to Tribal Wars! We call it the Daily Login Bonus! With this we want to reward our loyal players for coming back every day to play and fight in our game.

When you login into Tribal Wars for the first time a day (or have unopened chests) the above screen will be shown and you will be able to open a chest. There are nine chests, one for every day. The chests remain available if you logged in that day, so if you login every day you can open nine chests on day nine! Although we are not sure why you wouldn't want to get your reward straight away...

But beware: Chests that are not opened on day 9 will be gone and are replaced with a new set of nine chests.

FAQ
I closed the pop-up. How do I get my login bonus?
The login bonus screen can be accessed in the profile menu. Also the pop-up will open after every login, as long as you have unopened chests.

What happens if I miss a day?
If you miss one (or more) day(s) the login bonus isn't reset, but you won't get all rewards for free anymore. For your next login you will always get the next chest in the set, not the one for the current day. So if you login on day 1 and day 4 you will receive chest 1 and chest 2, not chest 4.

Can sitters claim the login bonus?
No. Only logins from the account owner count. Sitters are also unable to claim chests if the account owner logged in that day.

Do I have to claim the chests every day?
You do not need to. Until the last day (day 9) you can claim all chests you unlocked. Please keep in mind that after day 9 all chests will be reset and you will no longer be able to claim them. Therefore we do not recommend to wait until the very last day.

Is the feature available on mobile?
Currently the feature is only available in the browser version.