Dalrymple86 runs Little Boots from W15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51089

too bad i quoted the majority of your deleted posts... :icon_cool:
i did that so i wouldnt be infracted for replying to your spam smart guy:)

but hey dont get mad that i make sense and you dont
just kiss the rim and say good bye when my axe buddies(democrats) come a knocking

n~L(commies hence family tribe) hope you guys have fun aswell

DeletedUser

i did that so i wouldnt be infracted for replying to your spam smart guy:)

but hey dont get mad that i make sense and you dont
just kiss the rim and say good bye when my axe buddies(democrats) come a knocking

n~L(commies hence family tribe) hope you guys have fun aswell

I won't be on the rim for some time :icon_wink:

and how would you make sense? neither of us had a point to our little back-and-forth.. :lol:

DeletedUser

I won't be on the rim for some time :icon_wink:

and how would you make sense? neither of us had a point to our little back-and-forth.. :lol:

ur already on the rim................:icon_cool: rim nub

DeletedUser

LB is a great guy and stood down for other reasons. I find it pathetic you even claim to have played a part in what he done. He did not run but merely stepped down to take a brake. He did better than you ever could while holding 4 tribes together and I have alot more respect for him that I ever would for you dalrym. He is twice the guy you'll ever be and your claims are childish and stupid. Nice try but just keep quiet next time. No one cares for your pathetic cries for attention.

Oh and in case you didn't see LB is still in W15 and NL is very much alive and kicking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tellgar

I agree with assassin, it's this kind of retarded crap that made me stop reading the public. Grow up troll.

UK Dragon

LB is a great guy and stood down for other reasons. I find it pathetic you even claim to have played a part in what he done. He did not run but merely stepped down to take a brake. He did better than you ever could while holding 4 tribes together and I have alot more respect for him that I ever would for you dalrym. He is twice the guy you'll ever be and your claims are childish and stupid. Nice try but just keep quiet next time. No one cares for your pathetic cries for attention.

Oh and in case you didn't see LB is still in W15 and NL is very much alive and kicking.

for once i do agree with sin LB is a great guy , is by him stepping down is the loss of a legendary leader :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.