Damn Family Tribes, they always draw my attention...

thegodfather-chaos

:icon_twisted:
yeah but I have no where else to go. As I get along with everyone else here. So I don't want to go elsewhere.

So you admit that Cherub is a horrible tribe? And the only reason you're in it is because you're afraid of going tribeless?

DeletedUser

RIGHT! GET OVER CHERUB NOW AND FIND SOME OTHER TRIBE TO HARASS!

cpas :)

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:

So you admit that Cherub is a horrible tribe? And the only reason you're in it is because you're afraid of going tribeless?

I said the reason I stick with them is cause they are friends. There is no other reason but that. Now please just forget the whole deal because the flaming and everything is getting old.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I said the reason I stick with them is cause they are friends. There is no other reason but that. Now please just forget the whole deal because the flaming and everything is getting old.:icon_rolleyes:

But it's funny ! :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok first i will admit that i did not read every post in this thread, But seriously??? threats of war? Family tribes?? I will not talk down on family tribes, they do work out sometimes. i have seen a few do well in W24 as well as W25 but as of right now not one person can even noble so seriously WTF? how can that even be considered a war? thats just aggressive farming in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Ok first i will admit that i did not read every post in this thread, But seriously??? threats of war? Family tribes?? I will not talk down on family tribes, they do work out sometimes. i have seen a few do well in W24 as well as W25 but as of right now not one person can even noble so seriously WTF? how can that even be considered a war? thats just aggressive farming in my opinion.

Your completely right, I'm just trying to spice things up :lol: