damn!!! We forgot top 20 players thread

eLeMeNOhPi

Damn it, we forgot to make this thread sooner. Hope it's not late cause I had two goals:

1- Having this thread o_O

2- Giving you someone to flame for starting it too soon (you know, flaming fun and stuff)

Give you're opinions about Top 20 players in this thread.

Current top 20:

1 Späher (Abort.)

2 *Gucci* (iRule)

3 Duters (UC)

4 Pure-Havoc (tribeless)

5 saracottonsocks (DKONZ)

6 The Last Happle Standing (Happle)

7 UN1VERSA (Gods.)

8 Apple King (Happle)

9 Clown.Puke ( Yum!)

10 INCOMING 84117 (COMING)

11 Darazi (Happle)

12 The first day of winter (Ducks)

13 Olga Vladimirovna (tribeless)

14 Real RocknRolla (Ducks)

15 Hedgehog* (Ghost)

16 Going Blind (Voodoo)

17 sjpc4072 (Happle)

18 Incoming VV AJAX (COMING)

19 stinland (WOLVES)

20 vasylyna (FinFan)

mattcurr

quitting didnt go well did it? Why is nauz so low, why does happle have so few?

eLeMeNOhPi

quitting didnt go well did it? Why is nauz so low, why does happle have so few?
Actually it was pretty well till friends spammed my life to get back on internet. Kinda was stupid to do it anyway :-??

Nauzh didn't have a good starting loc. He and Nima are trying hard and are having a good condition now hopefully :) Rank 1 is for them you know :p

Happle joined late :p world's system was also old, so it was kinda good for old schools and bad for new guyz. takes time for them to adapt :)

So, Why aren't you in happles ? :p I always am more than happy to be your tribemate

so few is that a joke?
w8 w8 w8... Matt jokes? O.O

mattcurr

Actually it was pretty well till friends spammed my life to get back on internet. Kinda was stupid to do it anyway :-??

Nauzh didn't have a good starting loc. He and Nima are trying hard and are having a good condition now hopefully :) Rank 1 is for them you know :p

Happle joined late :p world's system was also old, so it was kinda good for old schools and bad for new guyz. takes time for them to adapt :)

So, Why aren't you in happles ? :p I always am more than happy to be your tribemate

I joined to teach someone so there will be a nice large gray village soon, just outside top 20 but I have 17-20 hq qued, idk I may cancel some of them I need to sleep so I may que smithies :p But I wont be staying someone will just get a nice barb. Excuses excuses excuses, and I wasnt joking i never do that :icon_razz: Well occasionally but that wasnt a joke, and yeah its oldschool i love it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

thank god you were joking i would have lost all faith in the game if you weren't :)

DeletedUser

Funny that Nauz always has some kind of excuse when he isn't top ranked.

eLeMeNOhPi

thank god you were joking i would have lost all faith in the game if you weren't :)
He wasn't dude... He wasn't O.O

Funny that Nauz always has some kind of excuse when he isn't top ranked.
Dude, They joined late and surely will take rank 1 :D No excuse is/was needed :D

What I said was just what I think after sitting them...

DeletedUser

He wasn't dude... He wasn't O.O

Dude, They joined late and surely will take rank 1 :D No excuse is/was needed :D

What I said was just what I think after sitting them...

I'm sure they will do well, until Nauz finds another reason to quit.

DeletedUser

True, but Nauzhror easily beats out Nima at startup. So we will just have to see. :) I'm sure the account will do fine regardless.

eLeMeNOhPi

Whatever, On topic:

1 Späher (Abort.) Good player, prolly the best player in start-ups of Abort.

2 *Gucci* (iRule) no idea...

3 Duters (UC) been in top 5 for a while, doesn't seem a bad player to me.... but tbh dunno him/her

4 Pure-Havoc (tribeless)Tribeless in top 20, characteristics of good/arrogant players.

5 saracottonsocks (DKONZ) no idea

6 The Last Happle Standing (Happle) Only luck... :-?? No skillz at all...

7 UN1VERSA (Gods.) hmmm... seems like a nice player

8 Apple King (Happle) future rank 1

9 Clown.Puke ( Yum!) I actually don't like the combination of the name and tribe :-s Puke, Yum?!! urrrghhh

10 INCOMING 84117 (COMING) no idea

11 Darazi (Happle) Great players, an active account.Top 5 is meant to be his place.

12 The first day of winter (Ducks) hmmm no idea, Kinda like the alias though

13 Olga Vladimirovna (tribeless) Like 4

14 Real RocknRolla (Ducks) No idea

15 Hedgehog* (Ghost) No idea

16 Going Blind (Voodoo) No idea

17 sjpc4072 (Happle) Hmmm... kinda seems skilled

18 Incoming VV AJAX (COMING) no idea

19 stinland (WOLVES) no idea

20 vasylyna (FinFan) no idea

DeletedUser

True, but Nauzhror easily beats out Nima at startup. So we will just have to see. :) I'm sure the account will do fine regardless.

From an objective point of view I believe teaming up startup junkies with late-game players on one account is an epic idea. You have someone that is great at startup provide a player that excels in mid-late game with the headstart they would be so desperately lacking if they were to play on their own or co another mid-late game player. When the startup junkie co leaves the account to hop to the next world it becomes easy to continue growing quickly because of the startup boost the account received.

DeletedUser

Also why does everybody look me up as a late-gamer? D: The only time I got past 1 mil was back in those old days... World 8. No Premium, No coplayer, No script. It was like hell.

DeletedUser

It happens, a lot of regular players catch labels that don't really fit due to the opinion of 1 person or 1 world or whatever. :p

DeletedUser

Also why does everybody look me up as a late-gamer? D: The only time I got past 1 mil was back in those old days... World 8. No Premium, No coplayer, No script. It was like hell.

I just haven't played any worlds where you have hit top 20 during startup, so I assumed :p