DeletedUser

Minor tribes but

Ba-I rank 4th
Voodoo rank 6th
Ass Rank 5th
Revolt rank 7th
Tits is Revolt/Nerds
Rim!/2Hard/Hubris all top 10 tribes at the same time

And Rebels wasn't a merge. We recruited 10 players we saw potential in.

That's funny and Rebelz had what 15 players at the most in the tribe?? Not a merge at all. im sorry

We warred orphan/rogues. We also fought some of the rank10-onwards tribes. We haven't been in much of a position to war anyone else. Though Drama and voodoo/ASS/Revolt, etc are of a similar point ratio as the smaller tribes we fought at the time like CoH and Iponu and W.E and plague, etc.

I guess that's Drama's fault right?? The fact we out grow everyone by such a large margin of course the points ratio would be so bad

@ alpha - you know my attitude towards you, it has not changed. But some of your members need to get their ass handed to them :icon_smile:

We will be waiting. our ODD is slacking it lately

greenmonsta

Minor tribes but

Ba-I rank 4th
Voodoo rank 6th
Ass Rank 5th
Revolt rank 7th
Tits is Revolt/Nerds
Rim!/2Hard/Hubris all top 10 tribes at the same time

That's funny and Rebelz had what 15 players at the most in the tribe?? Not a merge at all. im sorry

I guess that's Drama's fault right?? The fact we out grow everyone by such a large margin of course the points ratio would be so bad

We will be waiting. our ODD is slacking it lately

Like I said, we took 10 players. If you looked at TWstats you would see we didn't take all of them. And I'm not saying anything is anyones fault, no need to get so defensive there. All I'm saying is that we have been fighting wars on a similar scale to Drama, we are just a lot smaller and haven't been around as long so the wars aren't really seen as anything big. To be fair, neither are yours.

hot beef

@Static in general,

I think that you are right in saying that the level of difficulty of our smaller wars is similar-ish however our defining moment as DSL was fighting what was then the rank 1 tribe(RIM) plus 2 other top 10 tribes at the same time. [SPOIL]We are now Drama but that only means we've got stronger.[/SPOIL]

If that doesn't allow me to claim we are a war machine then I don't know what would.

DeletedUser

We warred orphan/rogues. We also fought some of the rank10-onwards tribes. We haven't been in much of a position to war anyone else. Though Drama and voodoo/ASS/Revolt, etc are of a similar point ratio as the smaller tribes we fought at the time like CoH and Iponu and W.E and plague, etc.

And Rebels wasn't a merge. We recruited 10 players we saw potential in.

It is still a merge though. It does not matter if you were at war with them or not, you take in 10 members of another tribe and it is considered a merge.

Like I said, we took 10 players. If you looked at TWstats you would see we didn't take all of them. And I'm not saying anything is anyones fault, no need to get so defensive there. All I'm saying is that we have been fighting wars on a similar scale to Drama, we are just a lot smaller and haven't been around as long so the wars aren't really seen as anything big. To be fair, neither are yours.

But my daddy can beat up your daddy!!!!! :lol:

Pointless arguement really, I am sure you guys have done well in your wars and I know how well we have done in ours.

DeletedUser

It is pointless argument. Tribes have flamed us since the start of the world. And we just overcome it and destroy. So keep it up. If history repeats itself you guys will go down as well. Maybe you will get 100 caps from drama! :p

It is still a merge though. It does not matter if you were at war with them or not, you take in 10 members of another tribe and it is considered a merge.

Well TBH if they were fighting, then it would be called "spoils of war" and i would not say anything about it

greenmonsta

But my daddy can beat up your daddy!!!!! :lol:

Pointless arguement really, I am sure you guys have done well in your wars and I know how well we have done in ours.

Red, I was only trying to say that we have fought a similar amount of wars on a similar scale, probably less for us since we haven't been around as long. Not trying to say Static fought more or bigger ones.

And way I see it, a merge means possibly changing names, and an agreed amount of each tribe getting council and maybe 2 dukes, one from each tribe. We did none of those things. We recruited the players from rebelz because they showed promise. The fact that they were all in the same tribe was more convenience until we recruited them than anything.

DeletedUser

Static didn't merge REBELZ, they simply recruited all of their active players, duh. :lol:

And I believe Darazi has a leadership position in Static...:icon_redface: In fact, didn't he get duke right after invite? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And way I see it, a merge means possibly changing names, and an agreed amount of each tribe getting council and maybe 2 dukes, one from each tribe. We did none of those things. We recruited the players from rebelz because they showed promise. The fact that they were all in the same tribe was more convenience until we recruited them than anything.

Okay, just smart recruitment. I get it. We have all heard it before

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57199

Not a merge? You recruited all but 4 players... which 4 players?

Its a merge, to argue otherwise just makes you look thick.

DeletedUser

Red, I was only trying to say that we have fought a similar amount of wars on a similar scale, probably less for us since we haven't been around as long. Not trying to say Static fought more or bigger ones.

I completely understand what you are saying, and trust me I have argued your point before on other worlds especially on w12. But at the end of the day when people see a bunch of recruits from the same tribe join another then it is considered a merge. People call DSL & RIM a merge, whatever, at the end of the world what difference does it make? It is what it is Green and in the grand scheme of things it really does not make a difference. If you made your tribe stronger because of it then good for you.

DeletedUser

I completely understand what you are saying, and trust me I have argued your point before on other worlds especially on w12. But at the end of the day when people see a bunch of recruits from the same tribe join another then it is considered a merge. People call DSL & RIM a merge, whatever, at the end of the world what difference does it make? It is what it is Green and in the grand scheme of things it really does not make a difference. If you made your tribe stronger because of it then good for you.

So basically what you're saying is...

... you merged your way to victory in w12?

greenmonsta

Very well said, and I completely agree.

And in response to poison, yes, he does currently hold a leadership position, but it had nothing to do with a merge or an agreement. I saw potential in him and wanted him at my side.

DeletedUser

Dude, you are contradicting yourself on every post, please, just stop posting before you make yourself look more idiotic... if that's even possible?

DeletedUser

So basically what you're saying is...

... you merged your way to victory in w12?

No, but there have been a few jealous W10 players that have accused us of this. If you want me to go into detail then hit me up on skype as this is not the place to talk about w12.

DeletedUser

You're saying it's not a merge, a merge would mean that they get a leadership position, Darazi got duke as soon as he joined.

Even though your definition of a merge is wrong anyway, a merge is recruiting the bulk of a tribe, which is exactly what Static have done, so what? Not like it matters to me, I just don't see why you are trying to say it wasn't a merge when clearly it was.

greenmonsta

You're saying it's not a merge, a merge would mean that they get a leadership position, Darazi got duke as soon as he joined.

Even though your definition of a merge is wrong anyway, a merge is recruiting the bulk of a tribe, which is exactly what Static have done, so what? Not like it matters to me, I just don't see why you are trying to say it wasn't a merge when clearly it was.

Still not sure where the contradiction you claim I made is. If you read my posts, you'll see that Darazi getting leadership had absolutely nothing to do with the recruitment.

And like Red said, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if we merged or not. Fact is we did what we did. If you don't like it, you know what you can do about it.

DeletedUser

I don't see the relevance of this to the top 20 players :icon_redface:

Me becoming duke had nothing to do with us joining Static,it happened awhile after(no it wasn't long after) but it had nothing to do with us joining.

/goes back to not posting.

DeletedUser

Drunk is a noob. If this is the same person i have on skype. lol I still Love you :p

If it's a differnt noob then i will just shut up. haha