Date of beta end

When do you want the main game to start?

• May 30th (Tuesday)

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • June 2nd (Friday)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • June 3rd (Saturday)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Friday or Saturday (june 2nd or 3rd)

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

shadzar said:
just started playing today and JUST found the forums and the restart set for an hour or so from now. :lol:

havent learned a thing yet since i am stil in "newb" mode that might help for future refence.

does "newb" mode begin with each new village, will the reset put everyone into "newb" mode?

You will still have an account, but you will have a new village after reset in a different lcation.

DeletedUser

Boggyboy said:
You will still have an account, but you will have a new village after reset in a different lcation.
i understand that an account wouldnt be wiped. that would be silly to make someone re-register.

just wondering what exactly it would intail.

seems like it would be like you just registered, but without having to fill in the forms to start playing. just login and get to it.

was just wondering if the wipe would put everyone into newb protection mode, or whatever that is called. or if that only counts at initial registration.

thanks for not "giving a snide answer to the newb".

DeletedUser

Everyone gets their 5 days of protection after creating your village by logging in.

DeletedUser

Bakie said:
Everyone gets their 5 days of protection after creating your village by logging in.

darn. ok thanks for explainging.

was hoping to go out with a single spearman to a well established user with a new village and draw first blood while i was in the "new account" protection period so they couldnt retailiate right away. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.