Date of beta end

When do you want the main game to start?

• May 30th (Tuesday)

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • June 2nd (Friday)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • June 3rd (Saturday)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Friday or Saturday (june 2nd or 3rd)

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2

All right, it has been decided (kind of)

As you all know the server has to be reset to create a fair gaming environment. Everybody will keep their accounts, but you will get a new small village.
I have talked with the designers. I had hoped to start the real game on friday, but they didn't give in. They are right of course... (they are all gone over the weekend and it would be really bad if the server doesn't run smoothly in the start, so we will have to wait).

They agreed on Tuesday 30th, at 4 pm servertime (10am EST, 3 pm in england) as earliest start date.
I know some of you would like to start on the weekend, so I will give you the chance to make yourself heard about it.

Just vote for the date you would like to start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FWIW, I'd rather keep playing in this round for a while. I've only just started, and it would be a shame to lose everything so quickly. If you have to reset, then I favour doing it as soon as possible. Like, really soon. Otherwise you may face the problem of people wandering off and losing interest, and then not coming back. There isn't much point playing a round that is destined to end.

DeletedUser2

Ill: I agree, I'm very unhappy with the date too.
I've tried to convince them, but it's their call in the end. All I got was the chance to ask you for you opinion.

DeletedUser

I don't really know, having only come along today. I'm no expert on the game. A group of my friends all started playing together, and we are having great fun. However, it seems a little pointless to keep playing if the reset is around a week away. We will obviously, but I would really, really prefer a crash reset ASAP. Thats just my opinion, and I appreciate you asking us. I'm going to vote for the nearest option.

DeletedUser2

well, take the chance to practice. Every mistake you make you won't make later. And every little thing you find out can help you.

DeletedUser

That's true. We are going to use this time to perfect our technique. This may get militant. BTW, I got Premium. Things aren't that much different, but the coat of arms option is great!

DeletedUser2

you wait until you have a little more things to do. Maybe 3 villages and more troops. You won't want to play without it anymore :)

DeletedUser

BTW, I didn't quite understand the poll question. I would like to vote for the earliest possible reset time. Whichever that is. :)

DeletedUser76

Beta reset

Yes it would be good to experiment, but i think it would be best to launch sooner rather than later, not waste to much effort on something that will only last a week.

DeletedUser74

so this vote cant change anything? i just voted and its tied.... Can we get a report or mail like a day before it happens?

DeletedUser2

Of course your votes count, that's why I'm doing it ;)

the poll runs for 3 days, then you will all know.

EDIT: Don't be confused about the changed result right now, I've changed Illustrious' vote since he had understood it wrong, and I changed the name of the option.

DeletedUser45

Change mine hoodoo. I accidently posted friday:( I ment to choose the earliest

DeletedUser

hoodoo said:
Of course your votes count, that's why I'm doing it ;)

the poll runs for 3 days, then you will all know.

EDIT: Don't be confused about the changed result right now, I've changed Illustrious' vote since he had understood it wrong, and I changed the name of the option.

the poll ran for about 8 hrs. :( but no matter.

illustrious you can learn a great deal in a week so don't worry about the reset.
just do anything and everything you can. no matter how tactically flawed just try to make things happen so you know what they mean when it matters because now it doesn't

DeletedUser2

the poll runs for maybe 3 hours now and it is still running.
I just changed a vote in it. It will run for 3 days!

DeletedUser

ok that's weird, when i came here the first time it showed the results and said i can't vote.:icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.