Date of beta end

When do you want the main game to start?

• May 30th (Tuesday)

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • June 2nd (Friday)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • June 3rd (Saturday)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Friday or Saturday (june 2nd or 3rd)

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92

Question!

We keep our accounts, and I believe its our accounts - not our villages - that are attached to our tribes? Therefore, we don't have to make new ones, correct?

DeletedUser2

the villages and tribes are part of the server. And the server will be reset.

It also doesn't make sence to keep the tribes. The map is going to look different, so you will have different neighbors and other opportunities.

DeletedUser10

no wrong topic soz just used to it being top of general and i was very sleep deprived :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2

why did you post this here? are you sure you've got the right topic?

DeletedUser92

I actually find it really lame that we're resetting tribes. :( If anything, that's going to complicate keeping our membership in the game.

Oh well. What we'll just do it set up a login time for us all, which is exactly when we all push the "login" button and establish our villages. Then we just re-create the tribe even closer together.

DeletedUser

just a question on the time.
it is game time not forum time? the two are slightly different.

DeletedUser2

I don't think it's going to be possible to be exaclty on the second. So I'm not sure ;)

DeletedUser

yes but there are two clocks. one in game and one in forum.
which is best to be calculating against?

DeletedUser

So if i don't log in after the reset, I don't have anything to do with the game anymore, right? or will I have to delete my account as well?

It's just i can't be bothered playing this anymore, since it's not worth it after losing all my work.

DeletedUser

Unless it has the correct information written on it, it's not any help to me. :icon_wink:
So can you tell me anything useful? i would really prefer to know now instead of after

DeletedUser

just started playing today and JUST found the forums and the restart set for an hour or so from now. :lol:

havent learned a thing yet since i am stil in "newb" mode that might help for future refence.

does "newb" mode begin with each new village, will the reset put everyone into "newb" mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.