Dauthi the Amazing

DeletedUser21386

What an amazing player! Holding the evil forces of drama because of his mere size!!! :icon_surprised:

Lets get some commentary off this truly amazing player!!!

What happens when players question dauthis internal eating?
----------------------------------------------------------
Dauthi on 12.02.2011 at 08:08 Quote
He quit, but because i'm sure there are other sour puss's out there that feel the same way that he does.

Take the time to look at my Nobling history and then my ODA. You will notice that while I"m taking inactives I'm also activily clearing players in our area and nobling them that would be supporting drama if they had the chance. Have I attacked Drama? No. Why? I don't share a boarder with drama. Would I attack them if I did? Sure. A red dot is a red dot.

The only reason drama is actually beating us is because we have to many players who can't pull their head's out of their own rear ends and work together. Its one of the reason why I stepped own and had planned to disband the tribe. There is only a handful of players who actually WORK together, the rest just hide with in the ranks hoping to live it out. Well thats not going to happen, if you don't actually put in the effort to make your account worth wild, and i'm not going to protect you if you don't put in the effort.
--------------------------------------------------------

Interesting.. wait wait the co has something to say too..

Dauthi on 12.02.2011 at 13:33 Quote
Let me get this straight, I am a bit slow. You all want me to get myself rimmed so as you can die faster? Is that what you are saying....if it is I am more then happy to do it at this point. Think about what you are saying and research it before posting, otherwise you will get what you ask for. I could really care less at this point. Surprised they have left me taking their food this long to be honest. Do not think yourself special or anything, that is what you are. FOOD

Thats a bit har-

Dauthi on 12.02.2011 at 19:24 Quote
Outside of Camel,

who is actually attacking drama?

Or are you all just screaming at me to attack them because you don't want to do it yourself?

Why have I been silent since I stepped down? because the majority of this tribe is filled cry babies. And the only reason I"m still here is because of the ones that are not.

If I had worked out a deal with drama, why would I want to stay in the tribe? I gain nothing, they gain nothing from it. If I had a deal, I'd of left the tribe, and been able to noble even MORE villages faster because outside of them few non-cry babies, I would beable to steam roll everyone of you near me, and expand my personal empire.You know, maybe I should do that. maybe I should bail out and show you all exactly why drama hasn't pushed harder then they already have. Cause once I'm gone, there will be slow moving like they have been doing. It will be a quick expand and you all will be nobled.So if you really think I"m that crappy of a tribe mate I'll gladly bail ship. Then you can see how great life is with out me.
-----------------------------------------------------

Oh wait... tantrum aint over...

Dauthi:

As for why don't you see me do anything, post anything... I already answered that. Because this tribe is full of crappy ass players who DON"T know how to fight. Who are to SACRED to fight. and who can't even finish off a tribe like ba-i. It sickens me to think that this tribe was once one I was in charge of cause the caliber of players with in it ranks is to pathetic. The only reason we were even remotely successful was because of my actual friends, and because the rest of the tribes near us were crap.

THERE YOU HAVE DAUTHI THE ULTIMATE PLAYER! IM SURE YOUR TRIBEMATES AGREE!

oh wait..

Feb 12
22:12 ok194611 left the tribe.
Feb 12
15:05 Rakshasa left the tribe.
Feb 12
12:32 Gustokohappyka left the tribe.
Feb 12
07:43 Deadpoolx17 left the tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only reason drama is actually beating us is because we have to many players who can't pull their head's out of their own rear ends and work together.

That hurts. You think the only reasons the stats are not that bad because we are slow nobling you. BA-I is the true enemy. Your just food

DeletedUser

Dauthi is a pretty good player. How far do you expect most of the rim tribes to go on a fast phased world like this? Pointless thread...

DeletedUser21386

He can be the best player in the world. Hell, maybe he is..

DeletedUser17170

Gkon,

I love how you only post my post instead of the crying post of the others who actually HAD this tantrum. I responded to him. Yes I'm confident that I'm better player then a good portion of the players on this world, and so is my co-player, thus making my account very deadly. Does it come across as arrogant, yes, and at this point I don't care. Voodoo has only a handful of players that I even remotely care about at this point, and they know who they are, and they work with me on conquest and growing, and not a single one of them would ever say I'm a selfish player only eating internals.

As for the Comment on why drama hasn't moved in and eaten you more, its dead on. There are only a couple of players on the boarder of Voodoo and Drama, and these player would of moved alot faster if they didn't think I might follow up and take some of the villages they are eating cause really me and the handful of players I mentioned above really are the only ones who will put up a fight against drama when they come full force and they know this. So they are taking their time, slowly growing their members on that front, eating the crap, and eating ba-i. Its a smart play and if I was in charge of drama I'd do the exact same thing.

Until voodoo gets their heads out of their rectums and learn to fight, they are going to be food.

DeletedUser

As for the Comment on why drama hasn't moved in and eaten you more, its dead on. There are only a couple of players on the boarder of Voodoo and Drama, and these player would of moved alot faster if they didn't think I might follow up and take some of the villages they are eating cause really me and the handful of players I mentioned above really are the only ones who will put up a fight against drama when they come full force and they know this. So they are taking their time, slowly growing their members on that front, eating the crap, and eating ba-i. Its a smart play and if I was in charge of drama I'd do the exact same thing.
you in on the drama plan all of a sudden? the actual reason was the one lambezz posted...you are food and ba-i are enemy. they get the focus of our attention and we eat you as a sideline.

i for one do not believe for a second that if i nobled voodoo you might try to take it off me as you never have yet. you eat your tribemates and scream for support and let the members die. you don't follow up and never have so why would we think that? what you do is drain support from local villages so that we can noble them...thanks :)

you say that they should learn to fight but i have never had so much as a fake from you; just a cross nobling on someone that you were internalling :D you are their biggest player and frontline and you do NOTHING for them. well done.

slinkiestwizard

you in on the drama plan all of a sudden? the actual reason was the one lambezz posted...you are food and ba-i are enemy. they get the focus of our attention and we eat you as a sideline.

i for one do not believe for a second that if i nobled voodoo you might try to take it off me as you never have yet. you eat your tribemates and scream for support and let the members die. you don't follow up and never have so why would we think that? what you do is drain support from local villages so that we can noble them...thanks :)

you say that they should learn to fight but i have never had so much as a fake from you; just a cross nobling on someone that you were internalling :D you are their biggest player and frontline and you do NOTHING for them. well done.

Im sorry but Dauthi as you have posted you were silently leading that tribe while you let others take the credit .

Now we see post of how you badmouth your tribe ? Im sorry but that in itself is wrong.
You claimed your tribe was a learning tribe , as the silent leader how can you fault anyone but yourself for the players that have stood but you and supported your enoblements?

Then badmouth them , who has taught them , in your learning tribe?

I myself have seen other skype convos i wont post ,only as they didnt involve me .

The best leaders dont blame there tribe for its downfalls they blame themselves.

DeletedUser17170

Lazydays,

Any player that ask for support in a reasonable time would get the support from me, most of them ask for support when its impossible to get it or don't ask at all, and let them selves get eaten. Why should I send fakes if there isn't going to be any follow up from anyone local? I'm not local, I may have a few villages local, but all of them are recent takes and I've had to build them up before I can make any use of them. My core villages are off in another area.

Die,

I never said I was a silent leader, I said I was suppose to be a figure head, someone to give the tribe more rep, nothing more.
-If- I had my way the recruiting process from the start would of been done completely differnet, leading to a smaller tighter knit group of players who worked well together no matter their skill level at the time they join the game since they would of spent time learning and working with others. The tribe wouldn't of had to deal with as many spies or tribe hoppers, or players like brat. Again if I had my way it would of been that way. I didn't have my way cause I wasn't suppose to be making decision on leadership, I was suppose to be just focusing on my account and having fun.

Being a person that I am when I saw things I felt were off I tried to pick in and help, which lead to me doing things in leadership, things I didn't want to do. Eventually I ended up doing alot more then and spending more time dealing with tribal issue then my own account. Thats when I realized that I needed to step down. I stepped down, I was going to disband but TheSettler thought he could turn this group around. After stepping down and seeing things from a members point of view, I'm realizing that the tribe should of just been disbanded and left to the wolves cause only a small group of players are actually working together. The rest were hoping to hide in the ranks, and to me that disgusting.

So was I a leader of the tribe? Yes, but it wasn't me putting effort into it. So maybe the lack of my ability to put effort lead to the players being as crappy, but I wasn't the only leader, nore was I the main leader. The only reason you don't see the others posting at this time is cause they already cut their losses and ran off to another world. I on the other hand plan to play my account for a little while since thats why I joined this world in the first place.

DeletedUser57199

You can make excuses all day.. So far nothing you said changed anyone's mind about how much of a waste of space out are, so keep interalling noobs we will greet you when you are done >:D

DeletedUser17170

if I'm such a waist of space, then do something about it.

DeletedUser66533

Lazydays,

Any player that ask for support in a reasonable time would get the support from me, most of them ask for support when its impossible to get it or don't ask at all, and let them selves get eaten. Why should I send fakes if there isn't going to be any follow up from anyone local? I'm not local, I may have a few villages local, but all of them are recent takes and I've had to build them up before I can make any use of them. My core villages are off in another area.

Die,

I never said I was a silent leader, I said I was suppose to be a figure head, someone to give the tribe more rep, nothing more.
-If- I had my way the recruiting process from the start would of been done completely differnet, leading to a smaller tighter knit group of players who worked well together no matter their skill level at the time they join the game since they would of spent time learning and working with others. The tribe wouldn't of had to deal with as many spies or tribe hoppers, or players like brat. Again if I had my way it would of been that way. I didn't have my way cause I wasn't suppose to be making decision on leadership, I was suppose to be just focusing on my account and having fun.

Being a person that I am when I saw things I felt were off I tried to pick in and help, which lead to me doing things in leadership, things I didn't want to do. Eventually I ended up doing alot more then and spending more time dealing with tribal issue then my own account. Thats when I realized that I needed to step down. I stepped down, I was going to disband but TheSettler thought he could turn this group around. After stepping down and seeing things from a members point of view, I'm realizing that the tribe should of just been disbanded and left to the wolves cause only a small group of players are actually working together. The rest were hoping to hide in the ranks, and to me that disgusting.

So was I a leader of the tribe? Yes, but it wasn't me putting effort into it. So maybe the lack of my ability to put effort lead to the players being as crappy, but I wasn't the only leader, nore was I the main leader. The only reason you don't see the others posting at this time is cause they already cut their losses and ran off to another world. I on the other hand plan to play my account for a little while since thats why I joined this world in the first place.

:axemen::axemen: It will be fun when our village's come closer to you and we start feasting... And FYI the reason were going slow on Vodooo or whatever your tribe is called ... Well cause BA-I are actually fighting back...Unlike Vodoo and there players sit back and watch... Your a terrible leader...lead by example

DeletedUser17170

Firerat,

You must be one of the slow learners. I'm not leading voodoo.

DeletedUser66533

Firerat,

You must be one of the slow learners. I'm not leading voodoo.

You were LEADING it but realized how much you sucked and failed at it so you stepped down... Realising how bad you were you attempted to tribe hop but tribes were fearful of there members disappearing and being internalled. So here you are with nearly 1 million points preparing villages for Drama!

DeletedUser

Stop accusing us of crying when we only told you that we were concerned, instead of telling us what you're doing about Drama moving in on us, you accuse us of crying and turn others against us. Giving excuses about how your villages are in the front lines but you don't noble any villages off Drama!, and then you say your mains are far away... Make up your mind, if they are far away, launch them. I'm getting nukes thrown at me from 30 hours away, without nobles. Man up and take some responsibility.

DeletedUser

Dauthi, if Voodoo is full of crappy players why didn't you boot those that were not performing, inactive and hiding amongst the ranks? That would have directed your energy at the players worth working with. It would have also attracted better players to Voodoo.

Since your experience is so vast, I don't get why you didn't already know this. Could it be that without all those crappy players you would have nothing to eat?

I know you aren't the tribeleader now, but tribeleaders who do what you do make me sick.

DeletedUser66533

Dauthi, if Voodoo is full of crappy players why didn't you boot those that were not performing, inactive and hiding amongst the ranks? That would have directed your energy at the players worth working with. It would have also attracted better players to Voodoo.

Since your experience is so vast, I don't get why you didn't already know this. Could it be that without all those crappy players you would have nothing to eat?

Tribeleaders like you make me sick.

if he booted them.... who would he eat!

DeletedUser

if he booted them.... who would he eat!

Agreed, hence the reason he makes me sick.

He speaks to his tribemates like that as their former leader portraying himself as someone who worked tirelessly for the tribe which is no where near the truth now if it ever was. He now mocks them as though he had no hand in creating what he sees as a joke of a tribe.

Why doesn't he just leave and take his elite friends with him and form another tribe and put his wonderful leadership skills to work?

I will tell you why, it is easier to hide in a bowl of food knowing no serious tribe would issue a declaration while eating cleared villages.

Dauthi, I don't care how well you play this game. You are an epic fail.

DeletedUser

Agreed, hence the reason he makes me sick.

He speaks to his tribemates like that as their former leader portraying himself as someone who worked tirelessly for the tribe which is no where near the truth now if it ever was. He now mocks them as though he had no hand in creating what he sees as a joke of a tribe.

Why doesn't he just leave and take his elite friends with him and form another tribe and put his wonderful leadership skills to work?

I will tell you why, it is easier to hide in a bowl of food knowing no serious tribe would issue a declaration while eating cleared villages.

Dauthi, I don't care how well you play this game. You are an epic fail.

Im so with you on this one, ive never known someone to make out he does everything for the tribe when it couldnt be further from the truth! he is the most controling leader ive ever come across during my 3 yrs of playing this game. If it wasnt for rl i would join every world he joins just so i can take him out :lol::lol::lol: