Dawn. NW Recruitment

DeletedUser

shrooms. here. I'm looking for honestly anyone to join my tribe up in the NW. I only have like 80 points right now, but I've played the game before, almost 2 years and I know that one of the main parts of the game is defense. My goal for the tribe is to make it into an unstoppable defensive machine. As ex-convicts say in football, "Defense wins championships." I just want to see if an incredibly strong defensive tribe will succeed. Who's in?

DeletedUser21713

wait........ what? i thought it offence is needed for this game .

Anyways good luck best bet is to ask in game no-one will be replying here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is. However, I think that if I can assemble a tribe full of some of the best defensive players, then the tribe will be around for a long long time.

DeletedUser21713

It is. However, I think that if I can assemble a tribe full of some of the best defensive players, then the tribe will be around for a long long time.

Think you will have troubles finding the "best" (if that's what you want too call some of them...) since most are taken up. You're best bet is to basically do what i said :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser

Please dont make a turtle tribe, it will make everyone's life easier...

DeletedUser

He's just making me want to keep him at 80 points to be honest |:)

DeletedUser

Ha funny. Very funny. I'm already past 80 points, btw. Just saying...

Back to what Briscoe said, he's right. Apparently, I can't get any post back that isn't idiotic.

DeletedUser

Good luck :icon_wink:. It's not easy getting big from an ageing world.

DeletedUser

of some of the best defensive players

u will be missing me:icon_razz:

but seriously dude this world is more than 1 year old starting a new tribe from scratch is nearly impossible and the fact that 4 huge w/f. tribes already cover nearly all continents tat matters is just too fixed to change already.my advice to u is start on a newer world(i mean like around 40+ worlds).well this is just my advice if u wanna carry on go ahead but u do have 1 big advantage(MORALE!!)

DeletedUser

but seriously dude this world is more than 1 year old starting a new tribe from scratch is nearly impossible and the fact that 4 huge w/f. tribes already cover nearly all continents tat matters is just too fixed to change already.my advice to u is start on a newer world(i mean like around 40+ worlds).well this is just my advice if u wanna carry on go ahead but u do have 1 big advantage(MORALE!!)

Another advantage is that no one wants to noble you
:icon_biggrin:

Scorpion Khanh

Try another new world
will be easy and will get more fun there

DeletedUser

I am joining W47 when it comes out. However I wanted a world to join to take a break from boring old W22. It wasn't meant to be fun or easy. I can also at least play until I hit 9k, which I'll probably be nobled by then anyway.

DeletedUser21713

that would be nice :)

a big noob nobling a small noob :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This coming from a player in a tribe who is asking us to stop attacking one of your tribe member. Now i wonder what the answer to that would be hmmm..