Dawn of the Tyrants (D.O.T.T)

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
Thats it? By the end of page one we get one word replies? wheres the flaming? the non stop posting of stats to prove that anyday your opponent might simply collapse due to the incredible pressure being exerted on their tribe.

Lets put it out there people, tell us why your opponent is the most awful player to ever launch a train in the history of tw, or do we just not care anymore?

steveee

Tribalwars Player Profile: CallOfTheLlama (tribe changes)

China BLCKD 30th March 2018 - 14:04:11 370,587

green.png
048| Love James (480|399) K34 9,487 Sinful Angel. [China] CallOfTheLlama [BLCKD] 2018-03-30 17:36:17

:rolleyes: when one of your biggest players leaves the tribe and immediately starts nobling his ex-tribe mate who is already being smashed by dott :rolleyes:, any explanation?

DeletedUser107359

Tribalwars Player Profile: CallOfTheLlama (tribe changes)
:rolleyes: when one of your biggest players leaves the tribe and immediately starts nobling his ex-tribe mate who is already being smashed by dott :rolleyes:, any explanation?
I'd put my money on an attempt at smoke and mirrors, to separate himself from China, to distract from his refugee status and pave his imaginary road to be invited into the DOT realm.

DeletedUser120535

tell us why your opponent is the most awful player to ever launch a train in the history of tw
Well, I'm not saying my enemy is the most awful player ever, but they attacked me last night and their nuke, nuke, nuke, split train had about a 4 minute gap altogether.

DeletedUser121389

I was pretty sad that i didnt get any incomings so far(despite nobling almost 15 squeal villas), but it seems they have finally added me to their fake script, props on U squeal! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser121584

I was pretty sad that i didnt get any incomings so far(despite nobling almost 15 squeal villas), but it seems they have finally added me to their fake script, props on U squeal! :rolleyes:

They haven't finished eating their members yet.

DeletedUser108493

You're new till you've proven yourself in some way or are pre 2010 imo.
So how many of your tribe has Sinful nobled so far without any resistance? Seems all you can do is try and post here. Try being the important word.

Like I still need to prove anything to anybody. These kids are hilarious, or disrespectful. Can't decide which.

DeletedUser120535

I'd put my money on an attempt at smoke and mirrors, to separate himself from China, to distract from his refugee status and pave his imaginary road to be invited into the DOT realm.

Literally the only thing any of us have to do to be invited to DOTT is respond to them and say yes. They would rather recruit than fight.

steveee

You're new till you've proven yourself in some way or are pre 2010 imo.
So how many of your tribe has Sinful nobled so far without any resistance? Seems all you can do is try and post here. Try being the important word.

I know your name from empire earth, RoK/WNx afterwards right? I think you recruited some of my old ADR/AoW clan mates, slightly pre 2010 :cool:.

So when is someone gonna post something good here? We wanna know about the dott/llama/sinful angel love triangle

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I know your name from empire earth, RoK/WNx afterwards right? I think you recruited some of my old ADR/AoW clan mates, slightly pre 2010 :cool:.

So when is someone gonna post something good here? We wanna know about the dott/llama/sinful angel love triangle

RoK_h0llygh0st ^^
Though I was mostly in MW and DIS before that. Symbols as well and my own Apathy :p Good times EE... They should've made a HD version of that game rather than AoE2.

This world sadly enough doesn't have much going on, W100 is where the fun and excitement will be at.

Sparky

So back to the war

Side 1:
Tribes: JUST., JUST2., China, Namu
Side 2:
Tribes: DOTT, Squeal, Phalos, GRRR

Timeframe: 25/03/2018 12:19:26 to 02/04/2018 08:56:39
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 90
Difference: 92

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,360,616
Side 2: 633,541
Difference: 727,075

chart

Looks like DOTT might be getting desperate. My question is, who are they going to kick?
Ragnar Needs A Daddy Mar 31, 14:39
Dear China,

Short and sweet. No spam, no sugar coating.

we will take 10 people from china, who wants to join us and win the world ?

have a nice day

w100 is coming and i'm down to winning this world at record pace :D

Ragnar

another123

So back to the war

Side 1:
Tribes: JUST., JUST2., China, Namu
Side 2:
Tribes: DOTT, Squeal, Phalos, GRRR

Timeframe: 25/03/2018 12:19:26 to 02/04/2018 08:56:39

Looks like DOTT might be getting desperate. My question is, who are they going to kick?

Hmm... I might join Dott