Dawn of the Tyrants (D.O.T.T)

Sparky

Hmm... I might join Dott

I am thinking of it - They have conquered more of their own and allies than any red dotts..
Side 1:
Tribes: DOTT
Side 2:
Tribes: GRRR, VIK, VIK2

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 6
Difference: 84

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 691,114
Side 2: 46,272
Difference: 644,842

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 196
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,382,572
Side 2: 1,382,572
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser121389

Ragnar Needs A Daddy Apr 03, 09:27
My fellow darlings....

listen, stop bitching and crying about defeat, cheer up, it's not your fault you have stupid commanders... [player]Fullcontact[/player]

was already prestacked on day 1, he has over 2k scouts in most of his towns and at least 1 def pally sent to most of his frontline villages, so guys please you never had a chance. If your commanders had half a brain, they would have known this.

Not to mention if you had looked at FC's stats you would have seen he's awesome.. and insanely good, he also has a watch tower and saw your patheitc attacks coming over 12 hours away, thats 100+ fields to call for increased stacks.

so if you must bitch and cry about something, look at your leadership, they are foolish, and need to learn a few extra things .. it dont take 2 weeks to plan a OP.. bloody hell, 2 weeks ? jesus

I have been making space to recruit a few china players in the coming days, as i said we had 10 spots that we will take in, we currently only have 3 left.. so if any 3 would like to join and you are in k44 , kindly mail me.

What to expect, On April 6 we will be doing an OP against CHINA, it will consist of 170 trains and 600 nukes

Good luck

also, NAMU sent more nukes than CHINA did, well done to Namu, pitty you decided to side with these inactive china noobs.

I will say this though, not all of china are terrible, there is still hope... Just!

kind regards
Ragnar

Reek Apr 03, 09:34
Yeet on that my darling

Man i really want some of the Watchtowers that fullcontact has, mine only spot ~8 hrs(or 15 fields) out :(

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
When tribes start knocking on DOTTs door.

giphy.gif

I don't know why you even still talking?stay on your 500k acc after a half of year and 1k losses with 75 village's,and less than 150.000 deff and don't talk.you think you are good little girl,guess what?you are not,we saw your capabilities in this world after the second op,all your members that are pressing like to your insulting comments and you as well as a sitter got nobled in a day.So back to your cave please and don't talk again u little noob.

Peenuts

Reaction score
she had some player's sit on the old dm,she was talking too much,until I did my op on her,and then she was like I wasn't online and things like this.

I'm so surprised and proud of you for not referring to yourself in third person for the first time, I guess ragnar has that influence? :)

DeletedUser98015

I don't know why you even still talking?stay on your 500k acc after a half of year and 1k losses with 75 village's,and less than 150.000 deff and don't talk.you think you are good little girl,guess what?you are not,we saw your capabilities in this world after the second op,all your members that are pressing like to your insulting comments and you as well as a sitter got nobled in a day.So back to your cave please and don't talk again u little noob.

Erm Okay DADDY i think you might have a few anger issues i recommend help.

And you cant really Judge LnL for anything when looking at it your not much better your self tbh. Did you even bother checking up on this before you came and let out all the hate?

So she is on a pretty small account on w97 ect. Dose not mean she hasn't done amazingly well on other worlds. I for one has no idea what you have done on other worlds or what account you have played on so i for one and rating you pretty low on the skills and just a troll that believes he can step to the big leagues. I would love to see your achievements if you can show them so we can all judge for our self's?

oldmannie

I already did it twice she is just overrated,u guys haven't seen what a good player look like.
Well with your level 200 watchtowers not a suprise
And you probably mailed her to death with recruitment mails :p
It is but a game young man so you should speak to Ladies with more respect please :)

DeletedUser98015

Well with your level 200 watchtowers not a suprise
It is but a game young man so you should speak to Ladies with more respect please :)

Lvl200 watchtowers! I NEED where do i buy them i haz moneys?? £$£$£$£$

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You are calling me overrated, I defended a player who had 8 villages against your entire tribe and the ONLY time he lost villages was when I was not sitting the bloody account.

97 stats are irrelevant to my skill, if you looked at 80 and saw the relentlessness I put into that bloody account I am claiming 97 as a free ride because I bloody damned earned it.

go search on world 50, 73.97 and I think 67 and go call me overrated then.

I have just been told dott has given a brand new force internal. Good job guys on eating the enemy guys

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You know I was thinking about what I posted about 97 and I actually take it back. The world is 168 days old on one speed so yes it has been a slower start to what I’m used too, secondly I have 75 villages does not mean I am not sitting on nobles for a further goal later on instead of wasting them. 97 is not a free ride I take that back but I am not putting the same effort I have done on every other world. But in contrast it would still be 1000 times better than dott combined.

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
you
You are calling me overrated, I defended a player who had 8 villages against your entire tribe and the ONLY time he lost villages was when I was not sitting the bloody account.

97 stats are irrelevant to my skill, if you looked at 80 and saw the relentlessness I put into that bloody account I am claiming 97 as a free ride because I bloody damned earned it.

go search on world 50, 73.97 and I think 67 and go call me overrated then.

I have just been told dott has given a brand new force internal. Good job guys on eating the enemy guys

you are overrated,entire dot?xd you defended an op with not more than 15 nukes and noobles not split neither anti snipes,you think that was something to impress??didn't impressed me at all.

"Well with your level 200 watchtowers not a suprise
It is but a game young man so you should speak to Ladies with more respect please"

I didn't mail nothing to her,as for the respect check out the old forum's to see who started that

awper

The amount of hypocrisy and stupidity on this world is amazing. 3 pages of ranting about DOTT and all of a sudden people are supposed to be showing respect? Especially because of a "lady", how desperate are you creeps lol xD

I don't know much about the wars on this world but One top tribe recruits to win wars and the other naps and allies anything and everything that moves until they recruit the best players. So what's the difference lol?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its cute to see nobody's think they would stand any chance against LnL, she will destroy you on this world the same way she did any other world she played. kthnxbi