Day by Day Discuss.. top 20 tribes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok so we have it on every world, well yeah, but I' going to update it and keep it clean, I ask you to respect it, obey forum rules and keep it clean too.

You all know what you have to do, if not then, write what you think of the top 20 each day.

How this will work...
I will or someone else will update the top 20 everyday day.. after bp it will show more facts and statistics, let's have some clean, fair CnC on this thread guys.

The Tribes

Rank Tribe name:

1. Nooble
2. MoEs
3. 7 APOC
4. 6 APOC
5. 2 APOC
6. Beware
7. 8 APOC
8. ~NN~
9. 4 APOC
10. 5 APOC
11. 1 APOC
12. OWNED
13. ~PE~
14. ~BN~
15. GREAT
16. TIM
17. The
18. Ea
19. 3 APOC
20. IRON

Sticky apreciated :icon_neutral: and rate teh thread <3

DeletedUser

That would be a bit boring and the tribes don't matter right now!

But, good try!

DeletedUser

ehh we can wait until bp finish anyways ill start maybe some people are gonna disagree :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser98416

***Cough, cough, cough***

Petnquaranlor said:
There are a number of thread types which are common on previous worlds that are totally useless at the very start, like top 20 tribes and top 20 players threads. Please refrain from making these for the first few weeks of the world, as there is no point in having them, and they just get spammed.

When you think the world is ready for one, feel free to PM me, and argue the case. Once I think that enough time has passed, I will allow ONE of these to stay open.

Unless u got aproval from "AKA I dont bite much, I swear!"....

DeletedUser

1 Nooble -Good tribe.They'll probably stay here
2 MoEs - Don't know knoww might disband in the future watch to much simpsons!
3 7 APOC -Nice startup.Hope to see them in the top for a long time same goes for others
4 Beware - know them from w4 there position at the same k in 54 and also one of my rivals :) they be alright.
5 ~NN~ - Fail!
6 OWNED -disband
7 ~PE~ - fail!
8 ~BN~ -dont know
9 GREAT-Can't be sure but they aren't really good but they won't fail even if they're profile sucks
10 TIM - fail i see that name and tribe in alot of worlds with the same coat of arms they wont go far.
11 The 9 - Don't know
12 Ea -Don't know
13 IPHX-R -Don't know

DeletedUser

The title should be change top top 10 Apoc tribes. cause no one else in this world is worth it.

DeletedUser

Nooble wont stay, They just message the top 20 players asking them to join to stay 1st.
Apoc Fam... Oh dear.

Dont know any others really, None have any forum presence so... Cant tell. :/

DeletedUser

Nooble wont stay, They just message the top 20 players asking them to join to stay 1st.
Apoc Fam... Oh dear.

Dont know any others really, None have any forum presence so... Cant tell. :/

hmm i thought they would have done good in this world i probaly just got sinc in there coat of arms :lol:

DeletedUser

all the Apocs are better than anyone else in the top 20.

True My firts time being in a family tribe and like i mostly dont have any of them around my area so my noble planner should be full :icon_cool:

DeletedUser98416

hey black rider did don z-vone quit w4???

Didnt knew that Zvone is playing W4.. :icon_confused:

and if u mean of W54, he came back from vacation last night... i am still co-playing him there :)

PS: if u mean on W54 what is un mickname there? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didnt knew that Zvone is playing W4.. :icon_confused:

and if u mean of W54, he came back from vacation last night... i am still co-playing him there :)

PS: if u mean on W54 what is un mickname there? :)

nah it was w4 .us i think he uit cause ticket members did coords attacks on him i think mc money dissmiss him for being innactive :)

DeletedUser

yea to bad i could not have supported him to far i might quit myself Freaks are coming in my 15x15 with noble trains i just got academy to once i noble my target ill be rank 6 :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

There are a number of thread types which are common on previous worlds that are totally useless at the very start, like top 20 tribes and top 20 players threads. Please refrain from making these for the first few weeks of the world, as there is no point in having them, and they just get spammed.

When you think the world is ready for one, feel free to PM me, and argue the case. Once I think that enough time has passed, I will allow ONE of these to stay open.

Before you ask to be stickied, read the stickies. Or the previous Top 20 Thread that was closed. Geschlossen

Status
Not open for further replies.