[DD] and -DD-

DeletedUser

Welcome, welcome, one and all, to the only explanation you'll ever need of the DD curs that currently occupy the K22 region of W34.

As the attentive ones on K22 may know, [DD] and their academy -DD- are the top ranking tribe on K22... for now ;)

They broke off their alliance with my tribe (ARCH) recently, they were however nice enough to give us a few days till the alliance ended.

One of our members got scouted by Lord-Of-War, about 13hours before the alliance was said to end, guess he really is the lord or war because we started fighting back from that point.

So far the arrogant, little knowing members of DD have been attacking us, and conquered a few of our villages, and we've conquered a few of theirs. They have been attacking us for about 4 days now, oh, and wanna know the best part?

They are rank 2, and 5 on the K, ARCH are rank 9, DD are 7x the size of us, and have lost more than half the amount of troops ARCH has, and dont tell me ur not lolling your *** off now (unless you're a DD member sweating your *** off XD )

So, lets unite and destroy the noobs of the wonderful land of DD, i personally think they should check out www.tribalhugs.net, and live in the land of bubblegum waterfalls, and chocolate trees... maybe we can start a fire and make them run home crying their poor tired lil eyes out. Im always up 4 giving arrogant noobs a good *** kicking, who's with me?

Oh, and if u are a DD member reading this, remember the bit of that song your learned yesterday "a, b, c, d, e, f, g"? Now... go home and try learning the rest of it before your mommy get cross with you for staying out to late.

This is the kind of loyalty, and integrity that ARCH are made of:

SatanSlayer said:
I'm sure you have more then a few incomeing attacks from my tribe. I wanted to try to keep youoff the rim before we started attacking but you didnt get a chance to get to on AIM.

Anyway, clearly you know what your doing in this game. I can tell from our conversation and I respect that.
For the moment I have requested that all future attacks on you not be sent untill we spoke.

Anyway, is there any chance you would be interested in joining our ranks. As you noticed, we have our fair share of new players, some willing to learn, some not.
This isnt meant a a bribe, but I'll be getting you your farm back assumeing you do decide to join us.

If you have any thoughts on the matter, I'm open to hear them.

Response?
zoaldan said:
Thank you for your proposition.
Respectfully I will have to decline as I see that a lot of your members do not know how to play the game. Iron and crash are very good and we have built this tribe togheter. I can not leave and, actually, i do not want to.
I am sry that it came to this because of that noob player of yours that nobleled in my farm area. Before u started attacks u should have asked me why I did it.
anyway...let the best win
GL

And this, is what DD are made of:

http://www.tribalwars.net/redir.php...ublic_report/02920ced320f75527cd10bec78a2826chttp://en34.tribalwars.net/public_report/5d5e49de7317c3f1db81c985b11c816e

and a little of this (i believe this was supposed to be a nuke, LOL):

http://www.tribalwars.net/redir.php...ublic_report/02920ced320f75527cd10bec78a2826chttp://en34.tribalwars.net/public_report/8c54fc65ad72fb54793380143ec7f4d5

Thanks for listening, hope it was educational :p

DeletedUser

A war in our own K and we werent invited!?

You make tred :-(

DeletedUser

Hey, why weren't we informed of these happenings?

Posted in the wrong forum too, so not many people notice...

Anyways, quite rude to be throwing a party like this without inviting us. Maybe we should gate crash it :icon_twisted:... Watcha tink Tred?

DeletedUser

Sounds quite fun, cant be keeping all the fun to yourselves now can ya?

DeletedUser

Heh, those nukes reports look scary maybe i should set my axes in defensive mode and ready my spear nukez for firing.

DeletedUser

Kick ass

Please feel free an join the party. It would be fun to see [DD] go down by the hand of the imfamouns DM. I would post reports here if I could so you guys see what noobs they all are. I incured a lot of loses during this war but I did 900k OD rating in this so they have lost a lot as well.

DeletedUser

hmm....their swords nukes are abnormally stronger than my spear nukes :)

I wonder how many of that will it take to bring down 9k swords lol