DDB declares war on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19438

wtf why are they stopping?????

God this guy is a meathead...

we are NOT supporting DDB or siding with them. Read the thread that I posted that stated clearly TWICE "we are not supporting DDB." We are simply removing relations from 3 tribes who already dislike us. I challenge you to find one Nomad village supporting DDB. Dig around on your forums, do whatever you can. Because (here we go again) we are not supporting DDB.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

cheers to the friends in nomads!!! thats why its good to make the topic now more friends who see the truth who wouldnt without it! please dont be angry at me anymore. with more friends supporting us we are better off now!

Hmm? When someone finds out who you are you'll be rimmed? I can drink to that :lol:

Nomads are not warring T-Crew
Nomads actions were in no way influenced by this post
Nomads are not supporting DDB in their war against T-Crew

tainted karma

that guys is honestly just digging himself into a deeper hole once hes caught lol >.<

DeletedUser

he isnt ddb its clear he isnt as we arnt even talking about this stuff on our forums hes just some child trying to stir the pot

DeletedUser

Nope. Nomads are not warring T-Crew..... lol
DDB, you were very direct with us.. and we appreciated it. :)

DeletedUser

Not a once have we told our members to specifically target T-Crew. If anything, this just proves how our members felt about the alliance with T-Crew :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the rules arent always whats right! u should be defending me not yelling at me. the world should here our side of the story before they are poisoned with tcrew lies.

I have to agree with the Prince....your an idiot. You have no concept of Operations Security, or OPSEC, for those in the know.

I hope the leaders have kept our tribes plans from your knowledge.

wow!!

Turbo911

wtf why are they stopping?????

Hey squib, just leave the forums alone.
Do you have no concept of what 'being a dick is'? Well your doing it well if that is what your are trying to acheive.

Your a coward & nothing more than trying to get 2 seconds of glory for yourself.

Now leave the forums alone & let the big boys & girls play.

DeletedUser

lol the name of this forum leads me to belive that DDB has a machine that random selects a tribe to go to war with XD, kinda like the lottery but dosent end so nicly for the winner

DeletedUser

lol the name of this forum leads me to belive that DDB has a machine that random selects a tribe to go to war with XD, kinda like the lottery but dosent end so nicly for the winner

DDB is always the real winner :p

DeletedUser

sorry to necro-post but I was curious if anyone could tell me who this atcquest was?

Was he actually a DDB member or someone with the old coalition tribe/t-crew?

DeletedUser61629

At first I thought trapkid necro'd another thread, but then I realized it wasnt a thread about Die.

DeletedUser

wow a thread that i had posted in alot XD

i remember this thread, i don't think we ever found out who was behind the alias... but i remember i got yelled at by leadership for continuing to argue so much iirc

DeletedUser

sorry to necro-post but I was curious if anyone could tell me who this atcquest was?

Was he actually a DDB member or someone with the old coalition tribe/t-crew?

I just dropped by to check the w10 dominance map and I saw this thread was (relatively) recently necro'd so yeah, I've long since quit so I suppose it doesn't matter anymore what I say. This was me. :icon_redface: (sorry PoB) If I recall correctly I think this was part of some scheme to pressure SET to send support to T-Crew which they pledged to send if DDB openly declared war. They were refusing to send once DDB started launching since "it wasn't officially declared" and I've never been one to wait for things to happen on their own. :icon_redface: The amount of support sent was pitiful by the way and honestly doesn't even count, but whatever its old history now and I fixed that score later too, best I could at least.

I'll post with the other account to confirm, then its back to being dead for me. Oh, while I'm here I should also finally say something that I've always felt wasn't really ever stated outright: that Mini is WAY smarter than the majority of people give him credit for. (or did at least, I've been gone for a while, maybe its old news now)

Hope that solves the mystery, and good luck to you all in your on going war, or whatever its being called now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.