DDB declares war on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21063

can I join DDB then? pleaaaase? am sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry I won't do it again :(

DeletedUser

When we reinstated our NAP with you, there were certain conditions to keeping it. One of those, pretty much the *important* one here, was that we were to receive X number of villages from a certain player in T-Crew, as he was a FUSION refugee.

T-Crew failed to uphold the bargain made to reinstate the NAP, effectively neutralizing its existence. The conditions were set forth in advance, they were not met, and the NAP was thereby forfeit.

We had no NAP because your tribe failed to do your part. There was no need for me to mail you (not that I would have ever mailed you -- I would have gone to Geldy with it).

Sorry, EQ. May I ask who ?
We were told never to take up FUSION barbarians or support MHWK members by T-Crew council. It was quite a pain seeing FUSION and MHWK members getting rimmed for that NAP status which you dropped.
Well ... anyway for me, we are at war again. Trying to be find out what happened won't bring back anything anyway. Good luck to both sides. :)

DeletedUser

o just you wait, i've got some world map pleasure for everyone in acouple min

DeletedUser

Sorry, EQ. May I ask who ?
We were told never to take up FUSION barbarians or support MHWK members by T-Crew council. It was quite a pain seeing FUSION and MHWK members getting rimmed for that NAP status which you dropped.
Well ... anyway for me, we are at war again. Trying to be find out what happened won't bring back anything anyway. Good luck to both sides. :)

as a baron or duke, i would personally go down with my tribe if i was on something failing. Now, if we look at the players t-crew took in, most of them were that brave leadership. When DDB falls, i doubt you will see myself, EQ or tilt abandoning and disbanding the tribe and fleeing.

One bill was even offered a new account to let us rim his and to make DDB happy. then he was offered to lose 45% of his points so he tried to see if he could join nomads for protection and never once told us which villages to take.

One bill was also the one who gloated about getting one of our members banned and pretty much just became unpopular. I do not believe anyone sent XL the great, cragai or whoever else was banned in t-crew any mails but hey, DDB just knows how to show a little more class then that great fusion leader.

now lets talk about why t-crew let you all in, the intention was to noble most and not let DDB have some. we saw with haydeys who clearly was not active in t-crew.

DeletedUser26129

T-Crew!!

tcrew has for the last couple weeks been plotting to attack us and instead of waiting we hit first. they have lied to us and stolen villages and even though we arent supposed to post about this in the public forums the word is gonna get out anyways and better to say our side first.

tcrew was gonna attack us
tcrew was gonna attack nomads
tcrew was gonna attack set
tcrew was gonna attack coke
and worst of all the leader sof tcrew were planning on nobling all the members of their own tribe so it would just be the 3 of them left ruling the world!

so instead of waiting for them to drop there nap with us first we decided that if we attacked in a quick strike without warning or telling them we were removing the nap we could catch them off guards. i dont apologize for our tactics there is no reason to keep to any diplomacy made with a tribe that is made of scum like that.

everyone help us with this they were planning on attacking you next too if you were a northern tribe. they cant be trusted to hold to diplomacy!

you are a funny guy you really are.

tcrew was gonna attack us
tcrew was gonna attack nomads
tcrew was gonna attack set
tcrew was gonna attack coke

if you are refering to my post on public in wich i said: all T-Crew's allies know we eventualy declare war on them, T-Crew will own the world :D

then you are really a joke lol, luckely SET and COKE know better.

sadly Nomads doesnt.

DeletedUser26129

now lets talk about why t-crew let you all in, the intention was to noble most and not let DDB have some. we saw with haydeys who clearly was not active in t-crew.

NOW i have to stop you Tuck, you know PERFECTLY well why we took them in.

do you really want to pull this entire issue up to the surface again?

and no it wasnt to kill them...

DeletedUser

Side 1: DDB

Side 2: T-Crew

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 11
Difference: 76

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 837,312
Side 2: 98,471
Difference: 738,841

image.php

DeletedUser

err... last 48 hours stats would probably be the same, but I'm too lazy to go check.

nakki pappa

:icon_biggrin:

one week to get those stats would be almost pathetic.

DeletedUser

NOW i have to stop you Tuck, you know PERFECTLY well why we took them in.

do you really want to pull this entire issue up to the surface again?

and no it wasnt to kill them...

lol.. ok.. well, we talked and you convinced me DDb should declare on t-crew for our reasons when i asked what you would do in our situation :)

ATCQuest

cheers to the friends in nomads!!! thats why its good to make the topic now more friends who see the truth who wouldnt without it! please dont be angry at me anymore. with more friends supporting us we are better off now!

DeletedUser

cheers to the friends in nomads!!! thats why its good to make the topic now more friends who see the truth who wouldnt without it! please dont be angry at me anymore. with more friends supporting us we are better off now!

stfu you dipsh!t. Nomads are not warring T-Crew. and they are not supporting DDB(certainly they are not DDB's friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.