DDB vs. WTF... high five.

DeletedUser

-Removes The B.S.-

However you want to spin it man. Everyone already sees you for what you are. A big mouthed, tribe hopping fool that has NEVER been able to back up any of his big talk in game. You sit there and criticize everyone all day but yet you've accomplished nothing of merit on ANY world that you have played in your time on TW. Every time you start a world you get rimmed. Hell you were rimmed like 7 (?) times here on world 10 showing that you suck at the game of Tribal Wars.

Until you do anything that gives you the right to talk big on here, you'll simply always be the annoying little child with the big mouth.

Its funny though, youre saying that if she DIDNT backstab BDR and join your tribe, it would start a fight between you guys? So following that logic, if she stayed on in BDR, you'd get pissed and a fight would start, so arent you the one who would be fighting against your girlfriend over a stupid game? Looks like your dictating things between you and her and anything that doesnt go your way isnt fine.. I thought true relationships are worth more than that.. oh well, what do I know of horny pixel dating philosophies..

OT: Dave ma boy, whatcha trying to achieve by doing all this?

Or more like im saying she'd rather fight WITH her boyfriend instead of against which makes a lot of sense. One day when you finally manage to stumble into a relationship you'll understand. Until then you'll probably remain clueless on this subject.

DeletedUser

However you want to spin it man. Everyone already sees you for what you are. A big mouthed, tribe hopping fool that has NEVER been able to back up any of his big talk in game. You sit there and criticize everyone all day but yet you've accomplished nothing of merit on ANY world that you have played in your time on TW. Every time you start a world you get rimmed. Hell you were rimmed like 7 (?) times here on world 10 showing that you suck at the game of Tribal Wars.

Until you do anything that gives you the right to talk big on here, you'll simply always be the annoying little child with the big mouth.

Or more like im saying she'd rather fight WITH her boyfriend instead of against which makes a lot of sense. One day when you finally manage to stumble into a relationship you'll understand. Until then you'll probably remain clueless on this subject.
haha fair enough.. cant argue with any of that... except that I got rimmed 27 times (yes, im serious) and it was because I was playing with a 116 point account on a 8 mill point average world and I restarted in the middle of enemy territory just to increase my "got rimmed" record. But really, when I actually play properly, im not THAT bad of a player as you think I am (thats what I believe atleast) and I actually did have decent sized accounts on other worlds..

Oh and woods, just because no1 in TW uses the "ambassador" technique doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Another (already explained the main one in a previous post) reason I did it was just to make the game abit more fun for me because meeting new people and making new friends never gets old. It actually did work pretty well and my intentions were purely to help bring life back to TORORG believe it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gave them guides and advice and such

Buhahaha that actually made me laugh irl.
If they depended on your advice and guides, they must have been pathetic players :icon_biggrin:

Pepper871

If they depended on your advice and guides, they must have been pathetic players :icon_biggrin:

As a pathetic player I resent you trying to link me with him, you should apologise to all pathetic players, even we wont stoop that low

DeletedUser

That just shows how pathetic and immature you really are... :icon_rolleyes:
Whats wrong in wanting to set a record?? (which im pretty sure I did)

I wouldnt have gone anywhere with a 116 pt account in a fully developed world so since I cudnt win at all, I just decided to lose in an eye catching way :p

glad to be of assistance, I do like making people laugh. Then again, I dont know why you CTRLites make these assumptions that im THAT bad of a player based on my intentional rimmed records on a single account which was originally a mere push account..

None of you actually know the account between the time after RFC ended and after a particular coalition tribe broke up hence you dont know how I time my trains and nukes, how I farm, etc. Plus, W10 was my first world and I only joined a few weeks before it was closed. On one of the fastest worlds in the server, I was a small fry when I started amongst big 5K villages surrounding me all around and I still managed to survive. I will admit that im not even close to being an elite or whatever you guys call yourselves, but im really not all that bad and I do show good performance when im off school and stuff.. Ah well, I should probably stop bragging now :)

DeletedUser

well, lets see some war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: WTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 69
Difference: 60

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94,405
Side 2: 653,250
Difference: 558,845

image.php

So it seems like DDB might actually be hitting Dave decently or dave is not as active now. Of course it is one person v. however many active people we have so we should be putting up good stats.

DeletedUser

Then again, I dont know why you CTRLites make these assumptions that im THAT bad of a player based on my intentional rimmed records on a single account

No, I base my opinion of you on everything you spewed out here on the forums. Including this gem :

Im more than sure welsh has an incoming sorter and he knows that the attack is a real noble train

None of you actually know the account between the time after RFC ended and after a particular coalition tribe broke up hence you dont know how I time my trains and nukes, how I farm, etc.

Oh yeah, do tell.

Plus, W10 was my first world and I only joined a few weeks before it was closed. On one of the fastest worlds in the server, I was a small fry when I started amongst big 5K villages surrounding me all around and I still managed to survive. I will admit that im not even close to being an elite or whatever you guys call yourselves, but im really not all that bad and I do show good performance when im off school and stuff.. Ah well, I should probably stop bragging now :)

Then give us a link to your best account. With proof that you indeed play/played it. Let's see some backing up of that bragging. Oh wait, have you ever had a decent account? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So it seems like DDB might actually be hitting Dave decently or dave is not as active now. Of course it is one person v. however many active people we have so we should be putting up good stats.

Looks like Dave lost his one on one :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

:lol: i dont think he has a decent account.

DeletedUser

100 you mean :p.

And Rosskin meant sight.

nope, 196-197 rams seems to be what I am hitting.

something like this.
Quantity: 9377 0 0 100 0 1700 197 0 0
Losses: 7967 0 0 85 0 1444 167 0 0

Like I know some people like to use the HC method and send them as tiny nukes or cat trains (when they use cats instead of rams), is that what he is doing?

DeletedUser

Like I know some people like to use the HC method and send them as tiny nukes or cat trains, is that what he is doing?
How on earth are you going to send 'cat trains' with rams? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How on earth are you going to send 'cat trains' with rams? :icon_rolleyes:

I figured people would understand I meant cats instead of rams when I say cat trains. I know minishaw and gilgahmesh use to do this. But I had never really seen it with rams or with so many.

and I changed my statement above for you.

DeletedUser

whose using those 200 rams? :icon_biggrin:

lol.. I will stay classy like dave and not use names :)

666|131

Although, I will say if dave doesn't get support from Ctrl or anyone else, I will respect him for actually just fighting DDB/borg on his own.

DeletedUser

Then give us a link to your best account. With proof that you indeed play/played it. Let's see some backing up of that bragging. Oh wait, have you ever had a decent account? :icon_eek:

The incoming sorter was a typo.. I meant tagger, became sorter.. if your going to base my skills off that, then I have no comments at all for you. I just hope you rethink the situation and justify it.

Well, the accounts not there anymore, but I onced played the blitz3r on W20. Ofcourse I wasnt the original owner, but me and Hussam took it to #17 in the world. Please ask the skeptic (who?'s leader during that time, but this isnt the exact name, it was either his skype name or a PART of his ingame name, forgive me because the name escapes me at the moment) about it or ask Finny about it because I talked to him about W20 and Who? once a long time back. We grew it to a 2.5 mill account when I had to leave so I WOULD consider it a decent sized account. It wasnt very bad at OD either.

I hope this clears it up. No, im not the best player in the world (or not even close) and I prolly couldnt have handled that account without Hussam backing me up, but im not as bad and useless as you people think I am. Now I would kindly request you guys to stop forcing me to bring up these things because I hate having to brag about myself so lets get back to the topic shall we?

kalkoenvet

And I used to play Emperor Jons account.

Why would we take anything from you without proof? I personally don't believe you :lol: