Results are only viewable after voting.

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.webp

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yo exo. cam said and i am quoting “i am too good to fight that garbage tribe” we have a new co named ghost. i give him 2/10 max. we will send him to your fronts to manhandle you and your tribe single handly.

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Him and all 20 Death and Ex-Echo accounts that pushed for you :eek: :p, you guys are literally using the same dirty move diplomacy of those tribes too rofl, cause you are too afraid of a real fight like Death was so you merge everyone so that your tribe is so far ahead, even if you are trash at the game you probably will still win, we made fun of these guys and here you are now becoming them... Nevertheless send him my way, I need a snack until I noble the main entrees.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol rip, not gonna bother explaining we will just let everyone believe that req was our academy tribe.

anyways. dont give me pre-excuses. either plan to fight or not ;)

DeletedUser122408

dang. Anyone wanna post the war stats of FULL vs EMPTY.
I change my mind of Contra being the best, FULL is gonna woop this world. I just hope they pick me up into their tribe along the way. I see they always accept a few members, like they took in I just wanna be good, Your Side -TH- and a few others along the way.

lol fat chance

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We all know how these "we come from this server and we are better than you" guilds go. The greek tried, the Swedes tried, the Koreans, who else? Anyone keeping tally? And lets be real .de is more international than .net since Merkel allowed everyone and their mom to enter the country ;)
And the Swedes are 3/3 in wins. Just saying