Dead accts

DeletedUser

I am wondering how this is managed as there are a couple of old accts. that are still hanging around. Example 1 and 2 are marcosc and perfectm4n, each lost their last village in June yet acct. is still active (6 months without a village, restarting cannot happen anymore so....). Example 3 is bronzl who lost his last village in September.

Shouldn't these accts. have been automatically deleted by now?

DeletedUser

could be they just sit for others and still login daily

could be they bought 5000 PP a month before they were rimmed if premium is set to auto renew they wont delete until the premium runs out at 200 pts per 28 days thats over 2 years

DeletedUser

Yeah, only messing.........

But on a more serious note, we are suffering the same affliction over on w37. We're trying to chase the player count below 300 to kick start the removal of morale and hopefully to disable restarts. We've a few players in the same situation, zero points, plus we also have a few low pointed players not growing. Part of me thinks there may be some sits in there (can sits which have been rimmed carry on towards 120 days sat?).

It is a bit annoying to see dead accounts just sitting there knowing that they are doing diddily squat but I assume it won't be long before they finally disappear. Would raising a support ticket be the best course of action?

DeletedUser

dunno. 120 days, means perfectm4ns days are numbered. the others, well w36 is in the midst of a 2 faction war that will take eternity to finish so its no big deal to wait. plus we have no morale.

DeletedUser

Yeah, only messing.........

But on a more serious note, we are suffering the same affliction over on w37. We're trying to chase the player count below 300 to kick start the removal of morale and hopefully to disable restarts. We've a few players in the same situation, zero points, plus we also have a few low pointed players not growing. Part of me thinks there may be some sits in there (can sits which have been rimmed carry on towards 120 days sat?).

It is a bit annoying to see dead accounts just sitting there knowing that they are doing diddily squat but I assume it won't be long before they finally disappear. Would raising a support ticket be the best course of action?

w36 past the point you are at :icon_cry:
- they can not restart...
so temlam's question is valid...
-- why haven't the players (and tribes) that have had zero villas for a while been deleted automatically?