DeAd FoRuMs ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser119197
  • Start date

DeletedUser119197

Right, this is pretty ridicouls I mean so much is happening and forums are still quiet?

IMG_2263.JPG

Why is there no beef? Where are the fights?
IMG_2829.JPG

the externals are here to make the world better, a mega merge has happened and there's no hate on that? I know your hating on it ;)

IMG_2830.JPG

But express it! don't hold it in :(

I know there's some people who are good at making sure the forums are active, I'm not one of them

SO! Please spice it up a bit so I don't have to make myself look like an idiot (sorry for the pun, see bad joke just gonna go put my head down the toilet and flush hang on)

*TOILET FLUSHES*

Okay I'm back, jokes aside if you want weekly Vlogs of a gingers opinion then let me know, I'll talk about whatever you want :D and discuss the world and other worlds if need be

If you don't want this then fine :D we will log onto the externals everyday and see someone has wrote something pointless :) (maybe like this)

Come on guys, do something :( even if it's correcting my appalling spelling and no full stops :D

#FeelLikeARebel
#StartTalking
#MakeSomeNewThreads
#LetsHaveSomeDiscussion

Some funny memes too look at for the time being

IMG_2831.JPG IMG_2832.JPG IMG_2834.PNG IMG_2835.JPG IMG_2836.JPG IMG_2837.JPG IMG_2838.JPG

Had to keep it "part" PG

Enjoy the useles thread

Peace out *mic drops*

DeletedUser116879

that moment when W92 externals are worse then W91 externals. :(

Maybe if I make my own tribe and declare on every tribe in the world something will happen.

-Creeper

DeletedUser119197

couldn't agree more :), but to be honest im Thinking about comparing this world external forums as if it was just a pitch black room... there's nothing there until someone/something puts light onto it :eek:

Hopfully someone with ideas can:rolleyes:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

alright then, let me start discussion :cool: about something that we all know is happening on regular basis...

here are some timed attacks from last night. now, i didn't want to mention account names, but pm me if it's needed... besides, you'll probb easily guess tribe. also, that's one of the reasons why many people that i've talked to left w92, it's not all because of churches and regular stuff... ;)

full nuke May 07, 2017 22:47:46:638
full nuke May 07, 2017 22:50:20:445
full nuke May 07, 2017 22:50:20:520
noble nuke May 07, 2017 22:50:20:553
green noble May 07, 2017 22:50:20:573
axe antisnipe May 07, 2017 22:50:20:604
axe antisnipe May 07, 2017 22:50:20:647
green noble May 07, 2017 22:50:20:660
axe antisnipe May 07, 2017 22:50:20:660
axe antisnipe May 07, 2017 22:50:20:660
axe antisnipe May 07, 2017 22:50:20:666
green noble May 07, 2017 22:50:20:673
support (don't have report to post arrival time)
support (don't have report to post arrival time)
axe antisnipe after noble May 07, 2017 22:50:20:766 (yes, after his support)

i'm pretty good with sniping and timing myself, but let's congratulate our "unknown" hero on his skills...:D:D not to mention he lost vill when only 4th noble was sniped in regular train (also don't have reports:()...

Last edited:

SHAGAN888

Trolls and haters pretty much keep me out of here, I do slide in here once or twice a month maybe post maybe not.....The pnp has been dead for ages and nothing will change that. Its a good place to come and get monitored on what you can say and what you cant say and personally I dont want anyone telling me what I cant say....IMO

Want the pnp to come alive in here allow free speech. stop all the bullshit rules.....I would come to see that....

cheers,
shag

DeletedUser119197

Okay sounds like some good beef starting

IMG_2846.PNG

Let's keep getting the beef hair cuts guys, more beef, goldie but I'm in SO! Man :( why not SO! Fan :( SO! That's gonna annoy me now! :(

DeletedUser

I blindly support my President no matter what stupid shit he's doing.

Make W92 forums active again!

SO!? more like...BLOWS

old news probably, but i can't believe youre not rimmed hahaha

DeletedUser119197

Ahahha it takes more than 3 ops with 100 nukes to get rid of me :D

But I'll take that as a complement ;) :oops:

DeletedUser107645

I miss the good old days on W56 with the pnp, to me they were all so funny no matter who it was against.

DeletedUser100176

No one really bothers to make a decent PnP and even if they do there is never much chat about it. It's "nice job" "nice PnP" and left at that. There is no incentive for players to put the time in and the ones that do somehow manage to just write a load of trash :p

DeletedUser19130

This is why TW is a dying/dead game. Huggers have ruined it for years. It's always been an issue, but at least in the past if a merge of this magnitude happened, the rest of the tribes didn't put up with it and would smash the huggers. Now it's so commonplace for everyone to just merge together and internal inactives that no one gives it a second thought.

You, the "leaders" of the tribes who have just merged (becoming a family tribe is the same thing), YOU are the reason this game is dead. You are horrible leaders so you surround yourself with as much blue as possible to make yourself feel nice and cozy. I literally can't even put into words how disgusting you are. I mean I could, but then I would be banned.

To put it plainly. You suck. That's about it.

DeletedUser

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

DeletedUser119197

Can we have some sort of vote who's the most angriest player here :mad::confused: I'm calling out the old tritonxlx

Many reasons why :rolleyes:;) could show soon when I have the permission :cool:

BUT you guys, post the most angriest messages you've received this world :D want to see the love