Dead World?

DeletedUser

Mark BAH grey on the map then perhaps you will be able to convice your pea sized brain that he is a barb
A very hairy barb, with lots of hairy nukes :)

The AXE vs DA discussion is ignoring all those other tribes and players which AXE has been fighting. The players in DA are just the 36 left that we haven't killed yet. There was always going to be someone left til last. It doesn't mean they were the most skillfull. It just means that they were the last we got around to nobling.

For example, here is what W15 looked like in October 2010, which is when AXE recruited most of its current players (including me):
[spoil]
1288245183.png
Code:
Tag	Members	Villages
AXE	58	134111
DA	60	85782
!WAR!	30	28159
DAD	13	12767
NP	4	6147
HWK 10	8	5929
1LastS	3	2780
300	13	2642
ECCEL	1	2041
DA-II	4	1196
BS	1	446
POW	1	392
Exile.	2	343
EviL	2	297
Not TH	2	225
BDB	1	219
TSoH	1	98
FEMA	1	52
LONE	1	57
+KN+	3	48
+ a whole bunch of tribeless players[/spoil]

Here is W15 yesterday:
[spoil]
1313905958.png
Code:
Tag	Members	Villages
AXE	59	189804
DA	36	72938
[/spoil]

AXE has grown 40% from 134K villages to 189K and from 58 players to 59.

The non-AXE players have merged 20 tribes down into 1, which is called DA; have shrunk by 49% from 149K villages down to 73K villages;
and have dropped from 156 players down to just 36 players.

The 36 players left are not still alive because they are n00bs or pros, or cos their tribe is any good. They were just lucky enough to be located in the southeast. If any of those players were in the northwest they would be as dead too.

DeletedUser64451

In other words, the farther you are from bigandhairy, the better chance to have to make it to the end of the world :p

seth89

A very hairy barb, with lots of hairy nukes :)

The AXE vs DA discussion is ignoring all those other tribes and players which AXE has been fighting. The players in DA are just the 36 left that we haven't killed yet. There was always going to be someone left til last. It doesn't mean they were the most skillfull. It just means that they were the last we got around to nobling..

I am surpised you allowed me to live near you BAH. I thought you would of wanted me gone or do you only eat the active players. ;)

You mean AXE recruited all the world. ;0

DeletedUser64451

All the world, except you. And they have an opening.... o_O

DeletedUser

All the world, except you. And they have an opening.... o_O
No openings! :O Bite your thumb sir.

Edit: Sucky about the fact we cannot kill DA quicker ~ I myself play far too many worlds, and get distracted :| (Count is up to 5 worlds now D: ) But in saying that, going against Sid somewhat, there is a few players within AXE I'd love to play with again and again and again. Amazing players with a lot of dedication.

DeletedUser

They've been alone for months...and yet they're still there. If they are noobs, why can't 75% of AXE noble them? Seems like a lot of wishful thinking...like "I want them to be noobs because I want the world to end already so I'm just going to keep calling them noobs and hope that it turns out to be true" or something. They have players that are better than most in AXE. If I were to put together a tribe of the 20 best players left in w15, it wouldn't be 20 present AXE members, let's leave it at that.

As BAH said the majority of AXE players are far away from DA hence why it takes time but its happening at a small rate. And of course there is the BAH factor; the closer you are to him the less are your chances being there for too long if you have a lot of villages.

Regarding the opening there are a few candidates for it... Maybe that guy who likes to rage on your forums whats his name... blackbandana :) His post are always hilarious love him ^_^ (y)

crewe17 on 21.08.2011 at 17:59Quote

is oberoi in-game...in case anybody wanted to know...you know... ;)

Thank you Captain Obvious :)

Azengus on 21.08.2011 at 18:25Quote

That explains a lot. Also means he is probably sitting one of the accounts hitting me. He would find out Im stacked because of that.

Good try but no Im not. I know you are because I can see reports when silva and kc are getting nobled in their empty vills and guess whose villages the troops are sitting in - yours. Hence why Im assuming you have other noobs stacking you. But I dont understand the point that considering your size unless you don't build much defence? :eek:

BiloBill on 21.08.2011 at 19:15Quote

he also must be associated with either BAH or spearlock in some way...maybe crown and thoraxus too...maybe sitting them or something along those lines

Yes Im sitting BAH and spearlock and crown and thoraxus and the rest of the AXE members. I have nothing better to do than sit on tw all day and sit all those people. You're an epic psychic (y)

DeletedUser

I cant believe how gulliable DA is. Right down to the point where you somehow had yourselves convinced that I had quit playing .spearlock. and it was a new player. The only thing I did was put that stupid message about a new account owner on my profile just as a laugh after I heard you talk about it.

P.s. Beno is also sitting half of your tribe as well as his!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Make sure you check the members list every now and again :icon_wink:

Blackbandana today at 04:03Quote

Well I guess we should go after crewe17 seeing as he left, he was prob the spy lol.

DeletedUser

I cant believe how gulliable DA is. Right down to the point where you somehow had yourselves convinced that I had quit playing .spearlock. and it was a new player. The only thing I did was put that stupid message about a new account owner on my profile just as a laugh after I heard you talk about it.

P.s. Beno is also sitting half of your tribe as well as his!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Make sure you check the members list every now and again :icon_wink:

Who thought that?

DeletedUser

Seth

[spoil]
With the AXE are pushing for end game, we have a chance. Seeing as may of your's are clearly inactive/aren't doing anything.
I haven't taken a battering.
I only received like... 200 incomings in total within the last year.

It was clearly shown you ditched the account after I managed to nearly wipe you from K47. ;)
Tho the new owner is a bit smarter. :p
[/spoil]

Plus other comments in your forums which we read and had a laugh at.

seth89

Awww. I thought you quit.
I threw a party and everything.
Even invited Jaffacakes.
But I still stand by my point in saying you're a nub player in losing villages to moi. ;)

jaffe25

I think I will miss the banter on the PF's more than playing the game itself.....

Sid, I don't care what anybody says you are still the Koolaid man. Oh, and Daniel, you ARE a freakin ding dong.

Now if Acid would stop by so I can give him the finger and Mcboozie would stick his head in so I can put a pie in his face then I think I could retire a happy man.

DeletedUser

Awww. I thought you quit.
I threw a party and everything.
Even invited Jaffacakes.
But I still stand by my point in saying you're a nub player in losing villages to moi. ;)

here are the reasons I never cared about K47.

My main focus was on Silvatribe, and then work my way over to huggles (looks like shes gonna be let off the hook).

I know you send a lot of support to players, yet by taking those isolated clusters it would tie up more of your support. And you were never gonna be a long term threat there anyway, as once the other 'slower paced' players made their way down there, they would have taken care of you. Just like how I left Awarzone and for the most part Black alone. And sure enough, none of you ever were a threat to me.

DeletedUser64451

I think I will miss the banter on the PF's more than playing the game itself.....

Sid, I don't care what anybody says you are still the Koolaid man. Oh, and Daniel, you ARE a freakin ding dong.

Now if Acid would stop by so I can give him the finger and Mcboozie would stick his head in so I can put a pie in his face then I think I could retire a happy man.

Hard to miss a game you hardly play, old man.

Here's a (finger) for the road.

DeletedUser

here are the reasons I never cared about K47.

My main focus was on Silvatribe, and then work my way over to huggles (looks like shes gonna be let off the hook).

I know you send a lot of support to players, yet by taking those isolated clusters it would tie up more of your support. And you were never gonna be a long term threat there anyway, as once the other 'slower paced' players made their way down there, they would have taken care of you. Just like how I left Awarzone and for the most part Black alone. And sure enough, none of you ever were a threat to me.

I hate people who are overly cocky.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt call it cocky, just well aware of the player and the situation.

Despite taking some villages from me months and months ago. Seth never did anything at all to slow my progress down. Now, if Silva or Bilobill had been attacking me up there, it would have been a different story. As they have/did slow my progress down while trying to grow in K57

seth89

I wouldnt call it cocky, just well aware of the player and the situation.

Despite taking some villages from me months and months ago. Seth never did anything at all to slow my progress down. Now, if Silva or Bilobill had been attacking me up there, it would have been a different story. As they have/did slow my progress down while trying to grow in K57

No but it gave me a nice cluster to attack BAH before the world ends. ;)

DeletedUser

well, it was the plan :icon_redface:

thats why I had Jiiang dump nukes on you, to soften you up a bit for my arrival. But due to being busy in RL, and slightly slower IG progress than I hoped. I didnt quite make it in time :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

"There are only two races on this planet-the intelligent and the stupid."

You clearly belong to the latter.

Would you like to borrow my glasses to read next time perhaps? I got them for a good deal (2 for £100) so you do not have to worry about returning them. If in your definition, cowards are "good" then you can't have good players "as well". AXE doesn't have cowards therefore you have the noob players. Comprende?

(/me whispers to himself : why am I wasting my time with this pathetic troll? :icon_rolleyes: )

noob noob noob...you wait till the end of the world to become active on the forum and you didnt even tell me.... :(

gah....