Dead World?

jaffe25

Wow I can't believe AXE (2eZ) is still around, way to go guys! Way to keep the eZ legacy alive, does niiiCe ever show face??

-Stoneslinga

Still alive and kicking but I wouldn't call it eZ legacy. No family tribes here.

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol:

your quote about conquering offense vills and not hitting stacks clearly shows me you have no idea about this world. That is such a 2008 gameplan.

And really I love it how the loosing team is the 'smart one'. Irony....

What I read "That was so yesterday."

And when you're outnumbered nearly 2-1 in villages and players, you can't afford to waste troops on stupid stacks.

DeletedUser

I completely agree with you, which is why I have a chuckle to myself when I think of how DA have pushed me from some obscure ODD rank, up to #6. Just from hitting my stacked K56/57. And then they dont even send nobles. Or those they do, are so bad, they might as well not bother.
Its as if somebody out there thinks that just nuking me will somehow slow down my ability to noble villages :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

nope, tried it, still didnt work.

but then when you only have one person trying to cat around 1800 semi stacked vills, you wouldnt expect them to do much would you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DA
Side 2:
Tribes: AXE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 316
Side 2: 298
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,850,648
Side 2: 2,586,271
Difference: 264,377

chart

Looks like a pretty close fight.

DeletedUser

wow, I bet you must have waited about a month to be able to pluck out some close stats like that :icon_rolleyes:

Cause no, its not really that close at all.
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,388
Side 2: 4,720
Difference: 5,668

chart

Side 1: 2,996
Side 2: 1,651
Difference: 1,345

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 95,537,640
Side 2: 44,150,551
Difference: 51,387,089

chart

Side 1: 27,298,275
Side 2: 15,265,186
Difference: 12,033,089

chart

[/spoil]

And considering not one of our players is under any serious threat or in need of support, and yet you have players nearly begging for support and attacks to be sent at various players, I think there its fair to say we are more than comfortable with our situation.

DeletedUser

I don't know why you think anyone is begging for support or attacks in DA?

I'm in the tribe, and am looking at the forums right now-I don't see anyone begging for anything.

DeletedUser

and yet you have players nearly begging for support and attacks to be sent at various players.

:icon_rolleyes:

Maybe desperately asking is a better word, but my point remains the same.

Edit:
And look, I even decided to do something today apart from posting rubbish on the forums, just to give the stats a boost and show you how fickle they are and that 24/48hrs is a useless timeframe for a war this size.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 317
Side 2: 202
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 211
Side 2: 89
Difference: 122

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,770,220
Side 2: 1,850,291
Difference: 919,929

chart

Side 1: 1,849,841
Side 2: 784,304
Difference: 1,065,537

chart

[/spoil]

in case you missed it, at the time of posting, yes DA had negative growth overall for the day... Close fight indeed :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And yet Axe's original estimate of 6 months until the world's end was wrong.

In a couple months, all those account sits are going to be timed out, and w15 will become a much more even playing field. Btw, almost 1000 of those conquers against DA were all on the same (pretty much inactive) player: e7, and now he doesn't have another 1000 villages for you guys to take to boost your stats which means you'll have to get your villages the hard way.

DeletedUser

I dont remember anything about 6months...

What account sits? yours?

The hard way, like we did today? For me it was not hard. The only hard thing is finding the time to do it more often....
Its always funny though how we manage to pluck out the inactive players when we noble them. Guess its always been that way :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: and yes we have account sits, but the owners are still very much around, just not active. So they pass the accounts, troops are unloaded and then take the account back. They wont be going barb anytime soon.
Unlike your duke who skypes people asking for their account PW, and then deletes the messages when told no...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I doubt it.

Most players in Axe are still playing just because they want to win the world.
Most players in DA are still playing because they like their tribemates.

IMO players who play because of friends tend to stick around a lot longer than people who just want to win.

DeletedUser

generalizations-i-hate-myself-for-making-this-poster-but-im-demotivational-poster-1263361328.png

stupidest comment ive read in a long long time :icon_rolleyes:

I personally wouldve quit a long long time ago if it were not for friendships within in the tribe.

jaffe25

I doubt it.

Most players in Axe are still playing just because they want to win the world.
Most players in DA are still playing because they like their tribemates.

IMO players who play because of friends tend to stick around a lot longer than people who just want to win.

This world is over. There is still fight left in DA but your borders shrink every day. You are not pushing out but instead eating barbs in your core. You have about 7 good players that will drag this out but in the end 7 players won't be enough to keep your % high enough to keep this going on forever.

Your only hope is if the TW staff get exceptionally greedy and enforce a 100% dominance rule. If that happens then the core principals/rules on which this game was founded are broken and at that point no one will win(or even care anymore for that matter). In which case, I will find open that bottle of aged whiskey I have been saving and instead of drinking it I will pour it onto my computer and set it ablaze.

seth89

This world is over. There is still fight left in DA but your borders shrink every day. You are not pushing out but instead eating barbs in your core. You have about 7 good players that will drag this out but in the end 7 players won't be enough to keep your % high enough to keep this going on forever.

Am I included in one of those 7. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

TheProphet-most does not mean all, I'm glad to hear though that you have friends that keep you playing-anyone playing solely for the purpose of winning needs some help.

Jaffe-we may only have about 7 good players left, but that's pretty much on par with Axe. At this point, most players are inactive.

P.S. King Corpse went barb yesterday.