Dead

• Thread starter DeletedUser52670
  • Start date

Blobinator

the wickerman laws were hilarious, some of them were so stupid, but basically they all stated that wickerman > chuck norris > God :lol:

DeletedUser

77. Everyone must break Wicker's rules
78. Blobinator is stupid and must be nobled, for making rule 77.
79. Paul2448 is stupid, cause he made rule 78, and must sacrifice his villages to Wicker.
79a. dont listen to rule 77. and any rules which invovle breaking Wickermans laws/rules.
80. every rule must be followed and broken in order.
81. All rules by Blobinator must be ignored.
82. If you read this then you must declare loyalty to Wickerman.
83. It is ok to ignore Blobinator, but you must not ignore Wicker

I don't think they liked rule 77 lol

DeletedUser

Sung to Another one bites the dust:

Duh, duh, duh, Lewder got banned again/
Duh, duh, duh, Lewder got banned again/
And another time banned, another time banned/
Lewder got banned again/
Hey, did you happen to see/
Lewder got banned again/
duh, duh, duh, da-duh, duh, duh, duh, duh

DeletedUser52670

I'd love to see Wicker again. I know he had a mixed reception in the game and as a player but diplomacy aside he was a great guy! Had a lot of history with him from when he was my superior in What? and i was trying to sort diplomacy to TIT right through to the point where i took him into my tribe and became his duke xD How this game can change your perception = P

DeletedUser52670

And W43 or not anymore? :icon_confused:
He co-played blue...heart (another older W23 player) there. I was in their tribe :3

Blue_heart as in HuGZ duke?! Bet that was good ... if they were active that is = P
I'll check 47, a few people have mentioned there to me.

DeletedUser

Blue_heart as in HuGZ duke?! Bet that was good ... if they were active that is = P
I'll check 47, a few people have mentioned there to me.
Ya him!
They were very active in the beginning and were in the top 20 for a good portion around when nobles came out. Their account. It looks like they've fallen in ranks a bit and while I haven't kept up really with W43 since quitting I know a few of them made their own tribe (same name as his tribe on W47) which is pretty well boxed in the core by the larger core tribes with nowhere to really expand.

Anyways, W47 is the place to be. Its the first world with the new army camps and "anyone who is anyone" is there apparently... a world full of very talented players to say the least.

DeletedUser52670

army camps?
Lol at the elite status. I figured as soon as anyone considered me elite that basically being elite means you talk to much, not necessarily that you are any good. There are good players and good leaders and good talkers and people with good past experience / reputation, but after going to W1.Uk and meeting all the L33T players it really put me off people. If W47 is anything like that one i'd rather not play it. Would be good to see old faces though as i said

DeletedUser52670

Having said that ... I've just seen someone who might make me take that all back. Free-eek is playing there = O!!!

DeletedUser

army camps?
Lol at the elite status. I figured as soon as anyone considered me elite that basically being elite means you talk to much, not necessarily that you are any good. There are good players and good leaders and good talkers and people with good past experience / reputation, but after going to W1.Uk and meeting all the L33T players it really put me off people. If W47 is anything like that one i'd rather not play it. Would be good to see old faces though as i said
Well I'm just gonna go ahead and say it... There were very few great players in W1 .co.uk and a lot of the players who could do well didn't try very hard. There were a couple people in the forums who would talk all big but the skill level on that world was far below the average skill level of a .net world :lol:

W47 actually has a lot of talented players.

DeletedUser

gilly's on 47. So is sergei, codygoodthegreat, nightmare, oldguy, jadria, cafrat, twulff, and half of Juiced.

DeletedUser52670

gilly's on 47. So is sergei, codygoodthegreat, nightmare, oldguy, jadria, cafrat, twulff, and half of Juiced.

i'm sorry but that doesn't have me anywhere near as excited as Free-eek :p
And PKI, there were some good players with me in E23 and i know a lot of the active ones went on to play with Luke in W1N. It was the forums that pissed me off.

DeletedUser

And W43 or not anymore? :icon_confused:
He co-played blue...heart (another older W23 player) there. I was in their tribe :3

don't know...i just know pills was teh bomb...i was like: i wanna joinz and then b4 i know it pills disappears from the rankings page :/

they probably thought it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the world :/

DeletedUser

I'm not on W47, I don't have time for IG, and I suck :D

Also, hai pyker.

DeletedUser

i'm sorry but that doesn't have me anywhere near as excited as Free-eek :p
And PKI, there were some good players with me in E23 and i know a lot of the active ones went on to play with Luke in W1N. It was the forums that pissed me off.
All I know is that out of all the worlds I've ever played (W23, 24, 36, UK1, 43 and 45), UK1 I easily was the least active on... like maybe half an hour a day and still made rank 30 :\
ego boost +100 :lol:

don't know...i just know pills was teh bomb...i was like: i wanna joinz and then b4 i know it pills disappears from the rankings page :/

they probably thought it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the world :/
We were just about to change our name from Pills when the shit hit the fan :(

DeletedUser

Homoerotic fantasies :3 We haz them on W47, in Empire.

Sully, admit it, Empire is just an excuse to have a private forum filled with half naked men. However, you would not allow L_C/ElSee in because he'd post nude men and everyone would go quiet and try and hide their homosexuality.

All I know is that out of all the worlds I've ever played (W23, 24, 36, UK1, 43 and 45), UK1 I easily was the least active on... like maybe half an hour a day and still made rank 30 :\
ego boost +100 :lol:

UK1 sucked :p