Dear Members of BoH

killergoon=-

Dear Member of BoH:

This is in no way a joke/spoof, infact its a mutually beneficial proposal

why don't you quit/stop playing this world.
Unless you are kidding yourself, there is only one way this world is going. And thats a victory to the west.

WHY stop playing?

How leaving benefits you:
- you are 'wasting' money only to lose
- you will save on spending hours of your life defending atacks/repairing walls etc. (in no way is that fun) If you stay, your real life will suffer. If you don't really have a life your other worlds will suffer.
- if you leave as a group now you can resemble on another world (an fail again, but hey). If you wait most of your members will be rimmed/quitting this world and that will be the last you see of them.
- this losing game is simply not fun for you any more. I have seen various attacks form you guys with little to no result (again waste of time)
- i know some guys in the west are really keen in staying for the long run, you can deny them this and go barb.
- the list goes on but...

How it benefits us:
- it saves us a bit of time

ultimately, leaving benefits you alot more than us but you need to make this painful decision yourselves.

DeletedUser

Of course it benefits the west more. It means we will not have to go through all the bother of actually beating them.

BoH may be on their way out but they are not dead. The process of beating them is where we gain victory. Them quitting does not make us winners, it just makes them quitters.

I disagree with everything in this thread. There is no way I want to be part of a winning side that has a strategy of asking our enemies to ''please quit''.

For shame!

netjakdim

I have to agree with EvilJo on this one. They are not truly dead although it looks inevitable that they will lose you never know they may find some new players for some of their accounts as well as a co-player here and there. That will give them much more activity and allow them to turn the ship around then the West will be the ones in trouble.

killergoon=-

evil joe there was no begging or 'pleasing'. And you have definitely misinterpreted this thread.

how ever there is half a enemy tribe still standing... BoH
no new players will stick around for long even if they do find some. thier leadership has gone, their players are unhappy with the tribe and frankly they are all fed up even from logging on.

quitters/winners? when storm mass quit, were you not winners? did you not win because you did all the hard slogging but they quit when they knew they were doomed?

"in response; cowardly and pathetic?" i disagree. Cowardly? deffo not. Pathetic? maybe but then again the same can be said about most threads and how specifically is this different? not trying to spark up trouble here but do i need to add stats to make it less pathetic?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There is nothing for me to misinterpret, the thread is quite clearly requesting BoH players to give up because it will save us all a great deal of time.. Meh.

It is a cowardly and pathetic request, and people should respond to it with ridicule and scorn.

Yahko

I think the main purpose of this game is have some sort of war - if BoH all quit tomorrow and the East consist of Barbs only - what would be the point then? If there would be no war, more members within BA/Tao/13/NP would quit in the next week.

And this world would be decided by like a few members left who have like 5000 villages and they would win. Does that sound interesting to you Goon? There isn't right or wrong answer here - every member have their own goal as far as what they want to achieve in W17.

killergoon=-

everything finishes at one point and the east is 50% barbs already.
This is kinda contradictory but its going to come down to these people with 5k vils eventually anyway. maybe the sooner we win, the win will be more of a high.
would you rather have

world 17, won by .... us

or 2 yeARs time there will be a few players nobody has heard of with no goals just munching barbs.

just remember, if u are a BoH member, quit and this thread may have been a success. woo[COLOR=""][/COLOR]

Yahko

I guess - win is a win - its just different in everyone's eye. If you mean us - you mean Tao "us" or west "us". Because as far as us - Jo's "us" is different from your "us".

DeletedUser

In defense of killergoon, having the all-time whining but no action from East's side for like a year isn't better than mass deleting.

Both are versions of shameful quitting instead of facing with a challenge which they originally chose themselves. None worth any fame for them and none are quality end-game the world would deserve from East's best players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BoH leadership is intact. And we will stick around, thank you very much. Just the fact that you see the need to make this thread says enough. One small tribe against the entire world and you're begging us to leave. Priceless. Thanks for the morale boost ;)

killergoon=-

BoH leadership is intact. And we will stick around, thank you very much. Just the fact that you see the need to make this thread says enough. One small tribe against the entire world and you're begging us to leave. Priceless. Thanks for the morale boost ;)

hehe, one tribe that used to be three tribes, that used to span over half the world :D

DeletedUser

Don't forget to ask your "neutral" blogger to blog this sentence down! That might also give you some morale boost.

Clearly, you need every bits!

(turning into a pathetic, small tribe from the one which once dominated East isn't a morale boosting headline to say the least)

netjakdim

hehe, one tribe that used to be three tribes, that used to span over half the world :D

I think there were a few more than 3 tribes in the Eastern Alliance sir,
As well I guess we could say that some of the west has merged as
well becuase 13th has taken on a couple of the old 100I members that
were technically on the western side to begin with.

killergoon=-

I think there were a few more than 3 tribes in the Eastern Alliance sir,
As well I guess we could say that some of the west has merged as
well becuase 13th has taken on a couple of the old 100I members that
were technically on the western side to begin with.

yeah well thats true but these members were misled by their leadership who were scared/controlled by wisdom.

lets think

100I
100A (if this counts, deffo got attacks by them)
wise s
wisdom
eturg
kobr
sa (now good guys, also misled by wisdom, especially when forming SABRE)
bok
bos
boc

anymore? i can't think of any tribes of the west other than .xD (many members totally surrounded by wisdom and co, now surrounding boh) disbanding?

Burning GFX

Don't forget to ask your "neutral" blogger to blog this sentence down! That might also give you some morale boost.

Clearly, you need every bits!

(turning into a pathetic, small tribe from the one which once dominated East isn't a morale boosting headline to say the least)

Speaking for an alliance that had to be made to bring down this "pathectic" tribe is not pathetic in its self?

I would match any of the tribes in the west for a 1on1 with BoH and who would come out on top BoH, the only reason this war has gone like it has is because your gang bashing them.

If BA was at war with 13th Tao and BoH of course you would also now be a pathetic form of what you once was.

It happens to every great nation you will have your turn.

-Burning

killergoon=-

Speaking for an alliance that had to be made to bring down this "pathectic" tribe is not pathetic in its self?

I would match any of the tribes in the west for a 1on1 with BoH and who would come out on top BoH, the only reason this war has gone like it has is because your gang bashing them.

If BA was at war with 13th Tao and BoH of course you would also now be a pathetic form of what you once was.

-Burning

haha you are a moron to the first degree or you havnt been on this world for long? but i recognise that name from somewhere so im going with, hmm, moron.

oh and wait because i just made an important and significant post....

killergoon=-

DeletedUser92671

-Burning

BoH have so many enemies to choose, and still fail to co-ordinate ops on them, rarely do i see of hear of any BoH attacking any of the 'alliance' tribes, yes you have to defend against alot, but having a large amount of players in BoH (which lets be fair is still a very reasonable size for doing some damage) co-ordinating against their enemies on the frontline would take a whole load of pressure off their frontline defenders,

this is a different world im about to talk about, but it is the same principle,
W47, some may know and even have views on the merge there that created the tribe ~One~ it is 8 times the size of the rank 2 tribe and has pretty much all the top 50 players in it, one massive hug most would say, the rank 2 tribe LAP, has 20 odd million points to ~One~s 160M, vastly outnumbered with no reasonable sized allies to help them, but LAP maintains its activity, and continues its co-ordination against ~One~ and is now the one thing stopping one from winning the world, that is how a true tribe falls, with a fight,
BoH shows none of this, and therefore everyone has every right to call it a 'pathetic' tribe, theres no fight left in, and BoH wont even admit it, atleast BoS packed their bags and realised when the end had come.

Burning GFX

1 thing thats a newer world so moral will be alot higher, also with the sort of size we are on about here having that many offensive villages while fighting these odds just wont work to have anough offense in this war for BoH would be like being a kamikaze pilot one big hit then bam dead or in this case left wide open for attack it wouldnt work.