Dear RageRider

DeletedUser

Too long . . Did not read :)
however I decided to provide the rest of w48 with a good joke :)

[spoil]
dearrage.jpg
[/spoil]

Wasn't sure where to post so i stuck it somewhere the whole of w48 could see :)

Fancy calling me out in your own forums ? :)

Lets make Crash forums available for the public to see :)

Also I don't like being called a spy :( I'm simply levelling the playing field.

Now the next approach will be a silence in the forums . . . or moving to a private external forum on another site :)

Just Remember Crash . . . I, Sine-Nomine, am EVERYWHERE . . .

Lots of Love
Sine-Nomine

P.s. Man I use alot of smileys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93993

sonny quit some 2 months ago..so rage, u didn do something extra ordinary..
and his accnt was never sat that seriously.

anywz u forgot to mention Darkbringer 65.we 3 are enough for u and ur squad .and u know that very well.

DeletedUser

Trojan is amuses me. FCB admitted that he only attacked veling once he hit 60 days. Trojan never took one off veling whilst he was in womble :icon_rolleyes:

Vendetta, your own spy knew he was being sat for 2 months for his exams

And then finally dodgy was being sat whilst its owner took the summer off, six has played dodgy since sep, you know this as you got the original to return to do your deed. So since six has returned, I was wrong, you havent actually taken a single village off him since his return.

@rage, its funny how you mock that area by saying their barb noblers. In fact they took out the local tribes, EVERY one of your new recruits is a barb nobler. BTW over last two weeks 50% of our losses were you vs sonny, says it all about the rest of your tribe doesnt it. As we speak only two players are actually nuking anyone under the latest op. Great participation there. Now remember to change your passwords every two weeks :icon_razz:

@crash, we never had a spy, in fact we turned them down. The second you did what you did, I agreed to do your tactics. I will go as low as you to win now.

How many failed ops have you had lately? Ink is loving the ODD

DeletedUser

Trojan amuse me too , at least we are agree with each other about him walsh :)

DeletedUser

Genius !!!!!!

Like I did not expect to see this on the forums ;)

DeletedUser

you mean like how you all big up your skills, and make out how active you all are.

khgman today at 20:38
I dominate K49 and Im making a major push into K39 what makes u think anyones rimming me?

Us eastern Crash Members aint as Inactive as u guys thought!

Tell Wombles they are a fail!
!BM!

khgman Left 10th September 2011 - 01:11 0

Nice of him to click delete, guess thats two front line accounts hes messed up now.

Rage, all we have to do is a "FCB" OP on you, then that front is secure. I bet if you stopped nobling for two weeks, your "squad" would do very little. It wasnt hard keeping them off with wachen

DeletedUser

I refuse to get into a slanging match with anyone over this game mainly because its not cool and I am far too laid back.

If you want to do an Op on me then so be it. Its been a while since I got attacked and trust me I will not be intimidated by you or your tribe :)

Love Rage

DeletedUser

I refuse to get into a slanging match with anyone over this game mainly because its not cool and I am far too laid back.

I love the irony after your post in the forums with what this thread is all about :icon_rolleyes: You slag off womble knowing we will find out then say I refuse to do a slanging match, really? How very immature that you take the high ground after starting all this.

DeletedUser93993

and whats this squad is all about. ha ha ha. ur squad never ever attempted to noble one active player. so who r in ur squad? re? ATA? ANTHEUS? kgman? (he is no more),bubbad,dodru,indisciple??

re-never attacked any one but matty,wachen n sonny i.e smaller players
-ATA- just look at his recent stats
ANTHEUS- he wont be doing anything for a long time :icon_razz:
khgman-was a big mouth who clicked delete and shook his head
bubbad-nobled wachen.took few barbs in k-39. that is all he did.
dodru-better sit him and look at his nukes
indisciple-i respect this guy. the only CRASH who took one of my villa and kept it. but he is slow. also he got a nice beating few days ago so he is rebuilding

these guys have never tried to enter k-48. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You slag off womble knowing we will find out then say I refuse to do a slanging match, really? How very immature that you take the high ground after starting all this.

Honestly Walsh, you want to go there? I have always been polite and friendly to you and your tribe and in all correspondence all I get in return is a bunch of whining and the usual my tribe is better than your tribe BS which is quite frankly boring. In fact thinking about it the only person I have spoken to in Womble that has been fun and friendly is Robin. Now I am sure that not everyone in your tribe is rude and obnoxious and has no concept in the art of fun banter, but quite frankly you and your puppy dog Ataguas5 just don't get it.

Its almost like you both got some kind of humor bypass and for that I pity you both.

Now I am not going to be posting any more on these forums because I really have a million better things to do with my time. In advance of your next reply I am going to predict you say something like the following.

"Rage, you are wrong, I am really funny and light hearted and don't take myself so seriously all the time. Ataguas5 is not my puppy he just agrees with everything I say because I am always right, oh and did I mention the fact that I am always right and never get the wrong end of the stick. To prove this I am going to tell a joke then write some really interesting stats and perhaps also trawl through nearly 2 years of forums to find a quote from someone that proves I am really funny and lighthearted and don't take myself too seriously. Here is my joke;

Man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says, "I'll give you some cream to put on it." there I told you, now just got to create some stats and find those quotes"

Enjoy the forums everyone, and Crash Spy, I will find out who you are. Hope you enjoyed the joke :)

DeletedUser

Honestly Walsh, you want to go there? I have always been polite and friendly to you and your tribe and in all correspondence all I get in return is a bunch of whining and the usual my tribe is better than your tribe BS which is quite frankly boring. In fact thinking about it the only person I have spoken to in Womble that has been fun and friendly is Robin. Now I am sure that not everyone in your tribe is rude and obnoxious and has no concept in the art of fun banter, but quite frankly you and your puppy dog Ataguas5 just don't get it.

I have a folder full of obnoxious mails from crash to mine and other womble players. Crash was created on big ego trip about how much you were gonna rule etc.

Your tribe like to write abuse then block the person, look a little closer to home why we really cant be arsed with your tribe at times. And btw, womble being respectful to crash ended with what you did to dodgy, not once has crash apologised over that, so dont lecture me about how serious you are your cronies take this game :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

OK seeing as I still had the page open I am going to say one thing then this is the last time I comment in these crappy forums I promise.

Walsh you just did it again, seriously, you just did it again. I know you can read and clearly you are a smart guy, but you just did exactly what you always do and severely missed the opportunity to have some fun, call me names, imply lack of sexual prowess, anything, but nooooooooooooo, all you can come back with is "Crash did this, they didn't apologize snore snore snore".

Is it no wonder only a few people bother with these forums. The only reason I came on here today was because Sarah told me on Skype that the spy had posted my piss take from the Crash forum here and I thought it might provide some fun banter. Clearly I was wrong lol.

Am I the only person that thinks these forums are rubbish and they are made rubbish by people like Walshaw.

Honestly to quote Zoolander, "Am I taking stupid Pills"

DeletedUser

The only reason I came on here today was because Sarah told me on Skype that the spy had posted my piss take from the Crash forum here and I thought it might provide some fun banter. Clearly I was wrong lol.

If it was a big piss take, why did everyone else have their mini rant in your thread :icon_rolleyes:

If you were taking the piss, you could of tried a lot harder to make it funnier than that piece of crap. But you try and gain the morale high ground by name calling :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser40113

and whats this squad is all about. ha ha ha. ur squad never ever attempted to noble one active player. so who r in ur squad? re? ATA? ANTHEUS? kgman? (he is no more),bubbad,dodru,indisciple??

re-never attacked any one but matty,wachen n sonny i.e smaller players
-ATA- just look at his recent stats
ANTHEUS- he wont be doing anything for a long time :icon_razz:
khgman-was a big mouth who clicked delete and shook his head
bubbad-nobled wachen.took few barbs in k-39. that is all he did.
dodru-better sit him and look at his nukes
indisciple-i respect this guy. the only CRASH who took one of my villa and kept it. but he is slow. also he got a nice beating few days ago so he is rebuilding

these guys have never tried to enter k-48. :icon_rolleyes:

The worst bit about this is, the recent massive gains against this account, occured as soon as I announced I would be away for a month. Oh but then, you guys only attack active accounts don't you? Never mind the fact that ive not been here for several weeks :lol:

DeletedUser

The worst bit about this is, the recent massive gains against this account, occured as soon as I announced I would be away for a month. Oh but then, you guys only attack active accounts don't you? Never mind the fact that ive not been here for several weeks :lol:

1. you posted at 6am on the 29th august, by then you had already lost 2 villages during an op to twist, so no it was poor timing on your part.
2. Telling an enemy your away for a month is your own fault.
3. For someone taking time away from the game due to work, you posted a hell of a lot on the externals over the last two days :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser40113

As blogger, you lot deserved to know I am taking a break :)

Course, I post a fair bit in w56, as that world is far more enjoyable without people going out of their way to annoy me :)
Unlike w48, I am a grunt, and I enjoy not having to put up with the BS that you constantly post :)

DeletedUser

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Not a Spy, are you having a laugh, you just spied!!!!!.

Clearly our spy is a member of Womble who has access to an account in Crash cause I find it hard to believe a real member of this tribe would be providing information knowingly. Everyone check logins and if they see anything suspicious (eg a log in that is not their own or they do not recognise let a member of council know. In the meanwhile everyone change their passwords.

Hello Spy by the way. We will find out who you are you worthless piece of */*/**/ lol

Can't be too bothered print screening but "*/*/**/" if the slashes are letters . . . is the word "Awesome"?

and wrong again Rage :)
I'm in crash and have been for a long time :)

DeletedUser

As blogger, you lot deserved to know I am taking a break :)

Course, I post a fair bit in w56, as that world is far more enjoyable without people going out of their way to annoy me :)
Unlike w48, I am a grunt, and I enjoy not having to put up with the BS that you constantly post :)

Maybe I'm a douchebag of your making. Its funny how you couldnt win, did what you did then "go away". Maybe I lost respect for you when you lied to me, why lie over a game? why cheat over a game too?

Its funny how crash are checking we havent accessed their accounts illegal, if womble had, I guess its going as low as crash went, now isnt it :icon_rolleyes: