Dear SUBV

ArmandMALTA

sure..im afraid of u mostly muad dib.. hahahahaha! i checked ur stats after u got banned..it looked hilarious! :D

alexmichie

ive read armands stats they are a joke i mean hes a top 50 player with outside the top 100 oda, the reason for this is he only takes barbs and inactives, stats are there you cant complain about them, then his ODD which he was boasting about before mine got bigger is only 86th and that little ODD are most likely from him attacking him self because hes that retarded.

alexmichie

you never attack anyone active, where as im taking villages of your friends as i have said before il attack you once i get to you, unlike some i dont hide out on the rim and launch 100hr nukes i could die of old age by the time some pack nukes get to me, one guy has a 50 hour attack on me the train is nearly a day behind the last nuke and he didnt add any support after it, shows he has no faith in it. i then mailed him asking if he was going to add more nukes or support to the attack he says he would i then goes and fakes 20 completly random villages all sent from the same village, but hey at least he sent all his nukes at 1 village instead of Armand who just sent them anywhere with no structure or timing to his attacks and claims a success cos he knocked down some walls, i mean if one of your biggest players is to scared or this much of an idiot to attempt to attack and noble me what chances does he have of getting the rest of pack to follow him

ArmandMALTA

bla bla bla :) i only read the first 5 words :) show me how good u are and then maybe i ll read the rest :D

DeletedUser83821

wow, uwould be the one to say that. Maybe what they say is true. The truth Hurts

DeletedUser

I personally think PACK is going to be in for a big suprise next month.

DeletedUser80463

you never attack anyone active, where as im taking villages of your friends as i have said before il attack you once i get to you, unlike some i dont hide out on the rim and launch 100hr nukes i could die of old age by the time some pack nukes get to me, one guy has a 50 hour attack on me the train is nearly a day behind the last nuke and he didnt add any support after it, shows he has no faith in it. i then mailed him asking if he was going to add more nukes or support to the attack he says he would i then goes and fakes 20 completly random villages all sent from the same village, but hey at least he sent all his nukes at 1 village instead of Armand who just sent them anywhere with no structure or timing to his attacks and claims a success cos he knocked down some walls, i mean if one of your biggest players is to scared or this much of an idiot to attempt to attack and noble me what chances does he have of getting the rest of pack to follow him

you mean me and my epic attacks? no seriously i didnt plan ahead i just attacked =p generally i would attack better but im lazy

alexmichie

i wasnt atleast yours were on the same day and on villages on the frontline not in the middle of my k, you werent the worst

DeletedUser

Lost, we will see :) Just give it time my man.

Anyway, I see SubV doing very well atm against all 3 tribes, was expecting a bit more from PACK tbh :|

DeletedUser11014

was expecting a bit more from PACK tbh :|

I'm still getting attacks from PACK, I'm guessing some of their members are concentrating on themselves rather than their tribe.

Is it arrogance, incompetance, or simply the fact they don't know how to function as a single unit :icon_redface:

ArmandMALTA

I'm still getting attacks from PACK, I'm guessing some of their members are concentrating on themselves rather than their tribe.

Is it arrogance, incompetance, or simply the fact they don't know how to function as a single unit :icon_redface:

probably they saw ure still in a tribe that PACK has beaten and wanted some extra villas for free from you :)

ArmandMALTA

quote me then if i said that ;) then we can discuss.

its also good to note that Subv are eating other villages other than PACK and the same goes for PACK. i would personally noble some villages without losing nukes..and use the real nukes against the enemy.

DeletedUser

seems alot of people like to talk crap on both sides ... love the post though simon ... i about peed my pant from the pic of the rats jumping ship :DDDDDDD

DeletedUser67039

Subv seem to doing better than pack said they would think:|

Side 1:
Tribes: PACK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Timeframe: 08/01/2010 01:59:00 to 28/02/2010 23:44:50

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,763
Side 2: 8,337
Difference: 574

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 326
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 60,629,639
Side 2: 78,668,301
Difference: 18,038,662

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,980,867
Side 2: 3,128,416
Difference: 147,549

image.php

alexmichie

is that the official declaration? if so thanks i had been wondering so i could get a better view of the war