Dear SUBV

ArmandMALTA

The poor little boy is confused (armand), he is talking nonsense because he is stressed :D

if i were u i would ask him if thats true or not cos if affects also urself. a tribemate promising ur enemy not to attack each other. just think about that.

(and NOT supporting his tribemates against PACK..not sure 99% but i can confirm)

darkknightshonour

r77uc1.jpg

lol

Photoshop'd i think.. Text looks alittle too small.

darkknightshonour

I dunno it just looks editted. Could be a lower resolution screen size that he was using while taking the screenshot though.

DeletedUser

It's not edited, though I don't think it was the actual owner that sent it.

darkknightshonour

ahh mmk ^^

and if it was from the account owner i'd lol too :p

DeletedUser

Hostility

Wow, so much hostility. How about we keep the trash talk down and treat tw like the GAME it is. I understand some people are more emotional than others, but lets still try to keep this clean of such mess.

Lets just have fun.

Agreed :)?

DeletedUser

LOL.. i realy never posted anything in these forums.. but well..
2 things..
1st, we can be "tied" now, yo started the attacks, you got us by surprise.. (not me)
2nd, lol.. this is funny.. your top 2 OD player, actually is loosing villages against me, (thats not the funy part, anyone can loose villages with me), the funny part is that i had only 4 lonely villages in k43, all surrounded by pack, and at at least 1 k from any of my villages or any village of subv... i can tell this, those 4 villages were 2 off, 2 def... THE GUY IS LOOSING VILLAGES AGAINST THAT (top 2 player of pack if you forgoten)

ArmandMALTA

good mate. ure the best of this world. i congratulate u :)

and if u check well..u have at least 10 villages in k43. it seems i know more about ur villages than u do.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

good mate. ure the best of this world. i congratulate u :)

and if u check well..u have at least 10 villages in k43. it seems i know more about ur villages than u do.

lol, are you pointing out the obvious again armand!!

ArmandMALTA

he said he never posted anything on the forums..one can say..the first post was useless.

DeletedUser

LOL.. i realy never posted anything in these forums.. but well..
2 things..
1st, we can be "tied" now, yo started the attacks, you got us by surprise.. (not me)
2nd, lol.. this is funny.. your top 2 OD player, actually is loosing villages against me, (thats not the funy part, anyone can loose villages with me), the funny part is that i had only 4 lonely villages in k43, all surrounded by pack, and at at least 1 k from any of my villages or any village of subv... i can tell this, those 4 villages were 2 off, 2 def... THE GUY IS LOOSING VILLAGES AGAINST THAT (top 2 player of pack if you forgoten)

wow your version of things are a bit hazy..... let me help you clear up that hemp induced brain coma you seem to be having :)

pack didnt start the attacks, uk patriot did, your leadership are lacking simple basic skills, like the ability to control there players, we did send them a....

Leadership-for-Dummies-K1H221L.jpg

but they seem to be unable to work out how to take packaging off.... so we asked uk patriot to send them his book, but he got a bit confused and sent them...

how_to_be_a_idiot_for_dummies_by_shaunjon87.jpg

which left us with no alternative so we thought we would bypass the simpletons and talk to the members themselves, we sent them a great book...

17173523438.jpg

we had some great responses from the subv members, it would seem that a large number of them feel the same way we do about the subv leadership, which wasnt that much of a suprise....

i-told-you-so1.jpg

as much as we love subv, we dont think that a band-aid

LOGOS-Band-Aid.jpg

is going to fix the problems subv is experiancing, especially when there is such a large divide within subv..

great-divide.jpg

so all we think left is for subv and whatever members remain from there is this...

cab82753ee4e53ef0806720683c72568.jpg

much love :)

DeletedUser

Have to say this was a good attempt at propaganda, but how hard was it to take villages that were empty since they were fighting the other side with STK. All of the defense was on the front lines with them. But if it makes you feel better then congratz you are the king.

Age old excuse.

BTW, still sending 3 sec trains?

DeletedUser

Age old excuse.

BTW, still sending 3 sec trains?

I still took most of your villages in my area so I guess those 3 second trains were effective for you. But I will give you credit since you are the only one I have seen from STK that knows how to attack someone. Captain Levon sends a nuke here and there and if he thinks it is empty he sends a poor train that ends up being killed.

44kevin44

Oh yeah, Levon sucks. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Capitan Levon

Side 2:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 6
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 205,597
Side 2: 51,686
Difference: 153,911

image.php

By the way, I love your terrific timing.

Capture.jpg

DeletedUser

Lmao if thats your best noble train...well then I am gonna be laughing for awhile