Dear SUBV

hanibalii

lol it doesnt really help tho. it just makes my already illegal trains slight more illegal :|

DeletedUser

this is not about STK this topic,, maud is just angry so he had to make it look like he was doing something i guess ,so it had to redirect his anger towards STk

you see when subv nail STk inactive its them winning,,

but when STk nail subv players that turn inactive thats just bad sport,

is that the jist of it maud?

anyway back to the original post

i gues you are innactive to :)) i think you have lost some villages against me do ...alltough i must admit that your tribe stacked you .....you did no sacrifice to try split trains or something like that!

and im not the one that bringed your tribe in to this topic....all bugs will die sooner or later ....

DeletedUser

im not inactive matey,, you did take villages off me yer after all it is a war game id expect nothing less,

out of the 500-600 attacks id say it was fun.

we used to be in the same tribe maud we were brothers,, i thought you loved me and this is how you treat me hehehe,

all fun and games

DeletedUser

im not inactive matey,, you did take villages off me yer after all it is a war game id expect nothing less,

out of the 500-600 attacks id say it was fun.

we used to be in the same tribe maud we were brothers,, i thought you loved me and this is how you treat me hehehe,

all fun and games

Ah we need to fight each other. i have a rep of sending a few k. lnlsban only got 500, but it was all i could send from thet k:(

ArmandMALTA

Anchovy Tunafish left/ dismissed..Subv were not capable of supporting that active guy. keep it up subv.

DeletedUser

Anchovy Tunafish left/ dismissed..Subv were not capable of supporting that active guy. keep it up subv.

I would not talk to loud there. Pack is having some of the same issues. Don't even try to tell me that there are no PACK players on the front lines getting frustrated with the lack of support and assistance from your core.

ArmandMALTA

we dont dismiss people or force people to leave beacuse the stats look bad mr Subv stupid.

alexmichie

Armand are you really that stupid, STK have been admiting he was inactive for a few days now lol go send me another 60 attacks from the same village or from one of your many sits

ArmandMALTA

Armand are you really that stupid, STK have been admiting he was inactive for a few days now lol go send me another 60 attacks from the same village or from one of your many sits

sure they were all fakes. i think ure the most stupid..having fun here and saying <Armand sending fakes haha>..cant usee half of ur walls down clown? :)

STK didnt know about Anchovy. STK should now be more proud that they warred an active account and managed to noble a good amount of villages. now please..dont talk more about Anchovy..u look like a fool honestly :)

alexmichie

Why would we noble an active player when we can take tons of vills off an inactive who isn't fighting back? When anchovy is done we will move on to some one else, but that would just be stupid now, anchovy's vills are pretty much free villages.

I never was jumping for victory, I just said we're still around...

STK DUKE admitting Anchovy is inactive lol Another FAIL from ARMAND and do you want me to post the screen print again, are you saying they are all real nukes, cos if so tell me how to send 60 nukes from one vill

DeletedUser

sure they were all fakes. i think ure the most stupid..having fun here and saying <Armand sending fakes haha>..cant usee half of ur walls down clown? :)

STK didnt know about Anchovy. STK should now be more proud that they warred an active account and managed to noble a good amount of villages. now please..dont talk more about Anchovy..u look like a fool honestly :)

LOL, dude your beyond fail. Like cheating on a test and still failing :icon_redface:

If you looked at the other forum topic you will see stk admitting he was inactive and wanting us to kick anchovy

44kevin44

STK DUKE admitting Anchovy is inactive lol Another FAIL from ARMAND and do you want me to post the screen print again, are you saying they are all real nukes, cos if so tell me how to send 60 nukes from one vill

I'm a baron. :p But still.

He hasn't retaliated against me, and I took 35+ villages off him. However he has attacked a few other of our members every once in a while, so it wasn't a dead account but it wasn't being played by the actual owner.

alexmichie

who the hell is the duke then lol dont tell me its Capitan Levon lol

ArmandMALTA

loool im sorry ALex but ure stupid. U said STK admitted hes inactive..r u serious?? Anchovy Tunafish wasnt in STK but in Subv..how could u say that STK admitted hes inactive?? they probably saw him playing badly and thought of that but in real terms he was active (him or his sitter). I think that an inactive account doesnt launch on ur villages..haha lool subv stupids. if u want i can give u publicized reports in game. so shut ur mouth both of u alex and aybay. ure acting like clowns..if u dont know whats happening in ur tribe its ur problem.

alex if u know how to count u will soon notice that i didnt send SIXTY from the same village. ure confusing one thing..60 are those villages with 0 walls :)

Last edited: