Dear SUBV

alexmichie

armans you are currently nobling a player i beat months back, and i did actually count since you made such a fuss about it, there was over 60 from that village so you are just making a yourself look like a fool and your 2nd attempt was just as bad you sent about 20 real nukes at completly random villages with no other incomings so it was so obvious they were fakes, wow you knocked some walls down but they are already back up LOL are you seriously proud of the achievement of knocking some of my walls down HAHA go back to nobling inactives

ArmandMALTA

armans you are currently nobling a player i beat months back, and i did actually count since you made such a fuss about it, there was over 60 from that village so you are just making a yourself look like a fool and your 2nd attempt was just as bad you sent about 20 real nukes at completly random villages with no other incomings so it was so obvious they were fakes, wow you knocked some walls down but they are already back up LOL are you seriously proud of the achievement of knocking some of my walls down HAHA go back to nobling inactives

i bet youre completely lost..do u play world 25 or u just comment here? cos it seems everything u say are is literally stupid. first of all i always thought u have a big problem with maths..i bet u dont know how to count. and its more of an achievement killing ur nukes inside the village especially full offensive nukes. again..stop acting like a clown..reports never lie ;) also that guy isnt beaten.u didnt even rim a single PACK player (any size)..u say u beat a player bigger than u. why dont u apply for the circus mate? u tell good jokes! :)
although its getting boring now..watching the same noob with the same noobish arguments :/ we all appreciate ur effort though.

as for razzds. i didnt talk to u so dont talk about something that doesnt concern u. defending a noob makes u seem stupid.

Last edited:

alexmichie

Lets Compare these to Players!

Rank
54 alexmichie SubV 7.030.613 704 9987
48 ArmandMALTA PACK 7.249.304 745 9731

ODA

34 alexmichie 47,18 Mio
133 ArmandMALTA 19,17 Mio. Do you ever attack anyone? Oh I forgot Barbs and Inactives don’t need troops

ODD

45 alexmichie 29,42 Mio
85 ArmandMALTA 19,85 Mio

Enemy Conquers

25 alexmichie
3 ArmandMALTA (Still trying to claim they wernt all inactives)

STATS DONT LIE lol

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: ArmandMALTA

Side 2:
Tribes: PACK
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 58
Difference: 100

image.php

Last edited:

ArmandMALTA

u think so? ure losing an important detail..u have to think of it :) hint: i didnt noble only 3 villages from subv.

second thing..u literally changed the topic beacuse u noticed u said something stupid.

third thing: im so close to u..why dont u noble me then? im just a bad player :)

fourth: most of the ODD and ODA was not obtained by u..but by ur sitters. i think ur friends dont lie as well.

fifth: find other things on which to argument. u arent even winning a single argument.

sixth: did u know i warred PACK in the past by any chance??

seventh: i happen to stick to certain tribes. 1 other tribe change and u ll reach 20 tribe changes mate.

eight: u lost 169 villages in all. i lost 55 which is less than a third of ur losses. one may therefore interepret that u have higher ODA..but ure incapable of holding a village :)

ninth: u just said about fakes bla bla and other stupid things. check the stats..is it possible that fakes do rise up ur ODD by 3 million? :eek:

Last edited:

alexmichie

haha everyone is laughing at you, you cant counter the facts your a pathetic player who sits multiple accounts and cant attack at all ive proved that your 2 waves on me were a joke 1 was laughable and you even tried to claim it was a sitter, also i only have 1 sitter who just watches my account when i need it watched all this work is me and im proud of it and dont need other accounts to help me

DeletedUser

ok guys this is a place to discuss not fight leave the fighting to your axmen !

alexmichie

she deleted them and didnt give you an infraction? lol wow dave she really does love you

DeletedUser

I don't see why they've been deleted, they were perfectly relevent to the topic, why should I have to re-make them. Irritating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PACK players tend to cover their sh.t stile of game with a huge mouth and a big amount of words, even if is proven by facts that they suck (Armand ...yes you suck man), they bring relative arguments against all SUBv players in an attempt to make them look bad .....you say sh.t even about the best top 5 ranked players in atack guys ....but you fail to see that you are nothing but words!

ArmandMALTA

bla bla bla..prove me ure better :)

ure a sis*y mate..u know that..all smile and sh*t when u warred INH and now u think ure invicible. prove me im wrong and i ll shut up noob ;) dont get banned again. barbs wont be reserved for u this time ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i was banned from atacking to much you noob :))) not for other reasons ...

ArmandMALTA

sure sure.. thing is that u know the real story and u arent admitting for a reason :) and Princess Di knows it too cos she got banned with u :) *hint hint*

DeletedUser

It is no secret that they got banned by a technicality (google it Armand). When you have some facts about how great you are then please share. But coming up here to start things with SUBv when you are safely in the core is cowardice (google that too) Sorry for the big words armand but you can google their meanings.

ArmandMALTA

everyone knows who the real ignorant is. if i began this world in k14 who are u to say im in the core of PACK? u do know we warred PACK in the past and i was a front liner and i survived. i really dont know why u wrote that post when we warred PACK together. do u mean that now i ll give my original base just for ur stupidity?

DeletedUser

you survived ....your brain must have been colapsed ....:))) check your stats , then check are stats ....you may realise that you are just lucky to be far from us!