Dear Wisdom and its followers

DeletedUser

Its actually an interesting question. Real Life continues to be the most deadly foe of all.

Im still pretty sure that the Allied tribes (as we call them) will win but only if enough players stay in the game on both sides. The growing barbs weeded out many non premium players a while back. Then there were a series of mass extinctions that caused some rapid account growth for others. (It still boggles my mind that someone could play a 400 village account in a war without premium)

As things stand now, I see the allied tribes eventually gaining a solid lead over wisdom + allies. At that point, there will be quitting on both sides (more on the wisdom side) marking the conclusion of goals met and never reached.

The remaining players left in the world will have to ask themselves what will be more fun and where they want to put their gaming budget.

It is possible that TW will change the noble format to allow players to quickly wade through the endless barbs to get at each other.
It is possible (and most likely) that remaining players on all sides will reorganize based on mutual agreement and have some fun.
It is possible that TW will allow new players to join W17 (ooo fresh meat) with some sort of new rule set that allows them player protection and mass nobling
It is possible that W17 will be the first world to utterly and completely barb

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tbh if the alliance is going to break between the west tribes, it will defanetly be after they have all achieved their goals and tasks set for the alliance.

DeletedUser

I think he means tribes. I am guessing he means where will the crack in the alliance come, or more pointedly, whom will Fekete Sereg betray?

As for the MOJO war, the statistics speak for themselves. I urge people to learn to read them before they flame, it makes them look ignorant otherwise. Wisdom was beating MOJO 4 to 1 toward the later stages of our conflict, and we took as many villages from them than every other tribe on this world combined.

Your feckless P&P against me personally is far more intriguing, to impugn our war record as a tribe is too too funny.

lol who have we betrayed in the past for you to base that assumption? You are 'The betrayer' my friend :icon_wink:.

As for MOJO, you had 4-1 conquers when DOM NAP'd/Merged? So it was just you vs MOJO? When you had alot more support etc from back K's and Eturg and other then allied tribes? You did not destroy MOJO at all, I honestly believe you would have beaten them over time, but you certainly did not destroy them, that is just laughable :lol:

Btw, what were you final stats against MOJO just so I can check your last statement :) Even if it's true, it took you much longer and you whimped out of doing it with a NAP :icon_wink:

killergoon=-

tbh i really think that Wisdom did destroy MOJO and the fact that they did has sealed thier own doom.

why?
-they didnt send much support to mojo front lines or help them out. Have you never heard "an enemy of my enemy is a friend" before?

DeletedUser

Just some over all stats that are relevant to the post :)

Side 1:
Tribes: ROMA [BA] 13th Tao
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom 100
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,150
Side 2: 3,011
Difference: 1,139

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 322
Side 2: 87
Difference: 235

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,371,987
Side 2: 29,143,027
Difference: 10,228,960

image.php

Great work people, especially as 2/3 of the tribes have very limited fronts!! :)

DeletedUser

I have to say that ROMA are doing a very good job on their war, although they are still at the surprise stage, a group of 15 players vs a tribe the size of wisdom is still impressive

DeletedUser

Now for my opinion and not meaning anything bad towards wisdom, but you guys couldnt take out 5-10 BA players, now they are opening up a front with atleast 30 of their players and they wont be playing defensively either

I like this. +1 for crazy.

I think he means tribes. I am guessing he means where will the crack in the alliance come, or more pointedly, whom will Fekete Sereg betray?

Ha,

Even you know we don't betray diplomacy with stable leaders such as our allies'. We aren't Wisdom.

I'm thinking we all just sim city after all this is over. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All this smack talk about wisdom is pretty funny, was it not like 8 months ago that wisdom was one the most respected tribes for being able to hold a front against DOM and MOJO? 8 months ago you couldn't go into a thread without hearing how good Wisdom was doing and how shitty MOJO and DOM were. Now that your enemies with wisdom, they're shitty. How inronic

DeletedUser

No way lol I say we set up some 1v1s and do like some kinda tourny to see whos best player in the world each only using like 10 villages

DeletedUser33413

All this smack talk about wisdom is pretty funny, was it not like 8 months ago that wisdom was one the most respected tribes for being able to hold a front against DOM and MOJO? 8 months ago you couldn't go into a thread without hearing how good Wisdom was doing and how shitty MOJO and DOM were. Now that your enemies with wisdom, they're shitty. How inronic

Thats because former wisdom was much better than current wisdom.....

It is the same in all tribes, former MOJO was much better than MOJO as of last month (as obviously they are not here now). People are leaving the world, meaning the great tribes that once were are frankly no longer as great.

Also look at the member list of wisdom, the players that were the main force of wisdom have mostly left and been replaced by other names of equal value - dont get me wrong. But it is still a different wisdom....im not singling you guys out either it has happened in every tribe but the point was made about wisdom.

DeletedUser

I had that idea with mike actually.. Make a cluster of 10 villages ajacent to each other.. You can have any build you want but you have to have 5 O and 5 D (to reduce turtles ;D) then have in the middle of the clusters a cluster of 5 Barbs or what every.. Its the first person to take all 5 barbs that wins... :D

DeletedUser

Yay double post!

Actually now that I think about it, having 5 O and 5 D would be dumb.. You could just stack the barbs and get no where..

There should be a time frame (like who has more of the 5 in 2 weeks) and you should only be allowed like 3 D and 7 O to make it easier to capture..

DeletedUser

actually make it 1 vs 1, cluster of 10, build whatever although you arent allowed to build more than 6D vills
cause then you can stack easy ... althought the fight would be fun :)

killergoon=-

do you pay this world still? if not dont make such stupidly based remarks. if so then you havnt been paying attention to anything.

we could make teams of 5 thoufgout the world and do a massive free for all

DeletedUser

we could make teams of 5 thoufgout the world and do a massive free for all

i am defanetly up for that, although shotgun to getting all the spammers on my side! i know how we will win ;)

spam the players soo much they will be reading the crap while we noble their vills :p

DeletedUser51392

Thats because former wisdom was much better than current wisdom.....

It is the same in all tribes, former MOJO was much better than MOJO as of last month (as obviously they are not here now). People are leaving the world, meaning the great tribes that once were are frankly no longer as great.

Also look at the member list of wisdom, the players that were the main force of wisdom have mostly left and been replaced by other names of equal value - dont get me wrong. But it is still a different wisdom....im not singling you guys out either it has happened in every tribe but the point was made about wisdom.

Not meaning to drag this thread kicking and screaming back on topic or anything, but...

vladir has a point. Wisdom of old was much different. Having said that, Wisdom 'of old' was also much smaller and much closer (both geographically and personally). Inevitably as time goes on and new members replace old, things do change. I don't know if it's change for the worse or better (as I'm no longer involved with the aforementioned), but it's changed none the less. We must remember however, we do only see a very limited representation of the world on these forums, and it's easy to get carried away with the 'inty bashing' and tar the rest of the tribe with your same abusive brush. Wisdom are filled with quality players and quality people, as I'm sure all the remaining tribes are.

Anywho, It will be interesting to see if Wisdom can once again come together in the 'Siege mentality' that was present in the MOJO/DOM wars. Will the siege galvanize the tribe and keep players active? Will a lack of breakthroughs from the North and South East be significant if [BA] keep progressing? As far as I can tell, it's going to be about Wisdom securing their lines quickly and getting some good generals to keep the troops organised and active. We'll see I guess.

Mike

DeletedUser

Stick around the forums Adam, then you will know hen it happens :D