Dear Wisdom and its followers

DeletedUser41659

The Goon!

God I've missed you sir!
Awesome pnp too :D

Go xD!!!

DeletedUser

Nice KG :p

You've got to stop opening new threads though ;-)

DeletedUser

well now that Wisdom will have a growing front, we will have to see how they hold their own.
In their old war with MOJO, they lasted on a 4K front/maybe a 5, cant remember the map correctly, but MOJO on had 5 back Ks other than the frontline

can wisdom hold their own agaisnt half the world that will be throwing nukes at it? + with many of BoS fam going idle and Np slowly eating through them, will they recruit some few BoS fam members and face Np on a wider front or just use BoS as a meatshield till np and titans arrive at their 2Ks where they may meet!

Only problem is being able to withstand the beating of all the nukes that will be thrown at them from longrange :icon_eek:

Integritous

We didn't "last" against MOJO mate, we destroyed them. There sure is a lot of talk floating around the P&P about us, but despite your big words you've hardly made a dent. These nukes are like mosquitoes. They itch but it's difficult to take them too seriously given the source.

DeletedUser

We didn't "last" against MOJO mate, we destroyed them. There sure is a lot of talk floating around the P&P about us, but despite your big words you've hardly made a dent. These nukes are like mosquitoes. They itch but it's difficult to take them too seriously given the source.

ok you destroyed them, but took a maximum of 3Ks over a period of 1 year (atleast). Not a huge achievement but still something tbh.

But as i said in the previous post, MOJO only had 8Ks under their control (and 4 of those were backlines), you are now up agaisnt enemies that have over 20Ks under their arm combined (and atleast 12 of those are backline).

+ i see it as, as BA grows off the barbs and ex MOJO, their intensity will increase especially that their main MOJO front players will now be able to hit wisdom and wisdom will be fighting an equal size and front to front fight and not just corridor vs a few others.

Now for my opinion and not meaning anything bad towards wisdom, but you guys couldnt take out 5-10 BA players, now they are opening up a front with atleast 30 of their players and they wont be playing defensively either

DeletedUser

LOL inty really? You didn't destroy mojo..you called a truce with them.. Mojo was here up until very recently when BA destroyed them..

DeletedUser

Wisdom destroyed MOJO, now that was funny lol
When did that happened that nobody knows abou it?

DeletedUser

well now that Wisdom will have a growing front, we will have to see how they hold their own.
In their old war with MOJO, they lasted on a 4K front/maybe a 5, cant remember the map correctly, but MOJO on had 5 back Ks other than the frontline

can wisdom hold their own agaisnt half the world that will be throwing nukes at it? + with many of BoS fam going idle and Np slowly eating through them, will they recruit some few BoS fam members and face Np on a wider front or just use BoS as a meatshield till np and titans arrive at their 2Ks where they may meet!

Only problem is being able to withstand the beating of all the nukes that will be thrown at them from longrange :icon_eek:

You're all wrong mate. All we have to do is wait for the rest of Wisdom to go idle as well. How do you think they managed to fit their lazy asses into one tribe these days? That sure as hell couldn't have fit half a year ago :)

DeletedUser

You're all wrong mate. All we have to do is wait for the rest of Wisdom to go idle as well. How do you think they managed to fit their lazy asses into one tribe these days? That sure as hell couldn't have fit half a year ago :)

true but where is the fun in that + where is BA's image :p
you guys wana keep on fighting and that is probably how you are going to do it :)

Wisdom destroyed MOJO, now that was funny lol
When did that happened that nobody knows abou it?

LOL inty really? You didn't destroy mojo..you called a truce with them.. Mojo was here up until very recently when BA destroyed them..

guys relaxe, im trying to cool down the hatred and all the personal flaming to get this activity and forum up and running again, so be easy and nice and add some context to your arguments please

DeletedUser

guys relaxe, im trying to cool down the hatred and all the personal flaming to get this activity and forum up and running again, so be easy and nice and add some context to your arguments please

It's pointless. Arguments and logic is not welcome here. The last time we tried, we've lost two mods in a row and a particular leader was promising to bring the whole forum to it's knee if it won't work on the way he likes it; the questionable heritage of another tribe you might remember of.

Don't torture the remaining players by giving anyone a false hope, the forum is better to be dead than experiencing the same crap again.

As for the root of these problems, we are trying to fix the related issues in-game like we that feared RL winning all the wars for us always did.

Winter is coming to south.

Last edited by a moderator:

killergoon=-

tbh you were probably going to defeat mojo at the rate it was going on but you would still be fighting and for a few more years to come :D

don't worry soon when alot of the focus is on you, you will feel it and it will dent you. The nukes will be a never ending cycle and will you be able to cope with the same pressure you put on players like subarre, shadow, ivan men n zawod? im sure some of you can for a while but the majority will quit.

and sup alpha, where are u in w17 these days?

DeletedUser41659

Not playing 17 anymore :(

Sure do miss 17 though! I lost my TW virginity here. Nice to see you still here though sir. GL against Wisdom.

DeletedUser

Winter is coming to south.

I will surely miss this sun :(

I wonder, after Wisdom will be gone(That if, they will be gone), who will be next? 13th+TAO+np+[BA]= <3 won't last forever..

killergoon=-

I will surely miss this sun :(

I wonder, after Wisdom will be gone(That if, they will be gone), who will be next? 13th+TAO+np+[BA]= <3 won't last forever..

maybe we will agree on a free for all?

Integritous

I think he means tribes. I am guessing he means where will the crack in the alliance come, or more pointedly, whom will Fekete Sereg betray?

As for the MOJO war, the statistics speak for themselves. I urge people to learn to read them before they flame, it makes them look ignorant otherwise. Wisdom was beating MOJO 4 to 1 toward the later stages of our conflict, and we took as many villages from them than every other tribe on this world combined.

Your feckless P&P against me personally is far more intriguing, to impugn our war record as a tribe is too too funny.