Dear Wisdom and its followers

DeletedUser

Not that terrible.. We got the old cal a new account plus we get to rim you twice :) it's a win win situation!

DeletedUser

u got prawned in a matter of days

Yeah I will go cry now.. not :lol:

oh and its pawned, not prawned as thats a pink shellfish. :icon_razz:

oh and how would you feel if I told you i am in one of your ally tribe or maybe even in TAO?

killergoon=-

Yeah I will go cry now.. not :lol:

oh and its pawned, not prawned as thats a pink shellfish. :icon_razz:

oh and how would you feel if I told you i am in one of your ally tribe or maybe even in TAO?

lol
i never knew there was was an official "noob" insult? did u? why cant it be prawned? they get taken out and eaten by nearly everything in the sea.

i wouldnt care but i very much doubt it

DeletedUser

Your sig says it all :icon_razz:

oh and here is your proof, i could be in any tribe among those who share that specified thread

[spoil]
KILLERGOON=- said:
as soon as we got rid of him on friday he rose again on sunday. bad times :/

You can find this can't you? You know the title might get your leadership banned?[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Lol same old sh*t disturber..

And If we found out you were in an allied tribe? We would kindly ask the allied tribe to kick you and noble you out :lol:

DeletedUser

too bad i lost my lovely account i adored so much and started from scratch :icon_sad:

:icon_rolleyes:?

Seems you could read them there :icon_rolleyes:

Just leave these forums.. No one wants you here anyways.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because cane9 is on your ignore list.

As many times as you post, it will just never show the post unless somebody quotes you which I hope not

DeletedUser

Good for you, enjoy. But it is quite sad seeing that you were once against BA/TAO are now with them

DeletedUser

Its sad to see how you insist on posting here even though no one cares about your opinion :lol:

netjakdim

Cane sir you should really look into your profile and take advantage of the ignore list it really is a great thing.

CC sir, please do not quote him it is so much nicer just seeing the one line replies without having to actually see the entire post.