Dear Wisdom and its followers

DeletedUser

Good for you, enjoy. But it is quite sad seeing that you were once against BA/TAO are now with them

Please leave...

And stop thinking you are a great player/PnP'er/friend/some sort of spy please :) Would really appreciate it..!

You know what, I will personally find your account and noble you out myself, enjoy.

DeletedUser

Lol guys super brat isnt worth spending 2 seconds replying to just ignore him like the rest of the people whos iq is higher then 5 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Please leave...

And stop thinking you are a great player/PnP'er/friend/some sort of spy please :) Would really appreciate it..!

You know what, I will personally find your account and noble you out myself, enjoy.

-Make me leave
-Where did I mention or gave the impression that I think I am a great pnper/player?
-We are not friends
-Like you would find the account. There are about 250 accounts to guess from. Who said I am playing the account, maybe somebody is giving out information?

DeletedUser

-Make me leave
-Where did I mention or gave the impression that I think I am a great pnper/player?
-We are not friends
-Like you would find the account. There are about 250 accounts to guess from. Who said I am playing the account, maybe somebody is giving out information?

You always used to try and come across like that to me! Idiot. I know we are not friends, if I remember correctly, it was ME that said we weren't :icon_wink:

I will find the account don't you worry :) And if it's just information, then I know the possibilities :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You always used to try and come across like that to me! Idiot. I know we are not friends, if I remember correctly, it was ME that said we weren't :icon_wink:

I will find the account don't you worry :) And if it's just information, then I know the possibilities :icon_wink:

-Nice knowing you were the one who said it :icon_rolleyes:
-Now now, insulting on public forums might get you an infraction
-I dont care if you do or do not find the account.
-Yeah, possibilities=ex TNR members, it must be them, as you said Im an idiot and would say "I'm getting info from somebody" while I know that you know who I would get info from.

DeletedUser

Why is this kid still posting here? I really don't understand :p

DeletedUser

-Nice knowing you were the one who said it :icon_rolleyes:
-Now now, insulting on public forums might get you an infraction
-I dont care if you do or do not find the account.
-Yeah, possibilities=ex TNR members, it must be them, as you said Im an idiot and would say "I'm getting info from somebody" while I know that you know who I would get info from.

<3 you

DeletedUser

You're all wrong. I destroyed MOJO. Remember your damn history like it really was. Hmph!

DeletedUser

HEY ZARDEX!!! LONG TIME NO SEE.

I missed you guys. xxxxxxx <3 <3