Death Declares on Echo

DeletedUser123219

Damn I swear thats the third time you posted that screenshot, its like you never captured enemy villages before this world. Its in my place to be the first to congratulate!
Wrong, it is a new schreenshot every time :D

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wrong, it is a new schreenshot every time :D

Im pretty sure i've seen the 13-2 screen shot a few times, maybe you gained some ODA or ODD. Good job anyways! Hope you get the praise you deserve by your tribe so you keep up the good self confidence! Oh also, do you happen to give private lessons aswell? I would LOVE to be 13-2 aswell, or preferably 13-0, then I can post about it in the forums too!

DeletedUser123219

Nah, I am not a good teacher, we ve got a better one, 1-0 Mister Hybris with a loud mouth

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Who was loudest? All I can see is you're forum-profile sharing the same screenshot everywhere, I bet you printed it over your bed so you feel good about yourself before sleeping.

As you are very well aware, im in basically no position to noble a lot of my enemys because im backline. This should be a good thing for you though, as your stats would've been much more worse if I was on the other side of the boarder. That would've been good too, as then I wouldn't need to see your war stats on every single post.

Undead Royalty

giphy.gif