Death Declares on Echo

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only Echo I hear now is that of crickets on the externals, the cries in the game for support, and a Skype full of finger pointing.:mad:

Undead Royalty

We don't even use Skype .
Bbye
2wv8nh.png

DeletedUser122681

That's cute, maybe I'll come back and help the cos and make death eat those words. Also quite lame declaring and yet no op to show for it. Pathetic...I mean....death is pro...hit delete everyone.:eek:

Still waiting on my death................

I dont log in here often but this was pretty funny :p
Why do I only hear ECHOes of Silence now?

Didnt expect to actually cap anything in the first OP.. Slow WT world with almost 2 weeks of preperation for this war and yet we smelted through Echo frontline like butter :oops:

For the interested outsiders:

904fc0fb7198547a66d7e6444f4b82aa

// I AM THE REAL BOB o_O

Last edited:

cmd.magma

Prepared for a single WAR the entire world by nobling barbs and yet couldnt take a lot . Well thats more disgusting :p

P.S You can't logically hear echoes of silence maybe thats why .
Get an education

You are not the real bob you changed names to it :p

Stonefaced

So much hostility. All because you'll ran your mouth during the start of the war and ended up losing villages in the last 2 days.

Just bow out till you'll get a comeback. Also remember how you'll were laughing at Death during the start of the war?
Guess you ain't laughing now huh :p

Death after realizing getting into echo territory wouldn't be easyView attachment 2436
View attachment 2437

Not what we saw happen yesterday :p

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let´s be humble. Actually there have not been much movement. Only thing that happened the last days is about 25 village caps and Echo having a lot less stacks than I expected them to have. We got a little bit of ground but also lost about half of our nukes so nothing is even remotely close to over.

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
From a highly offensive tribe almost twice our size it is expected to lose villages, we also weren't aware one of our own front line members was going to go afk then rogue. There is a reason many of the frontline members and Shortfuse stayed in the tribe even though you tried to be sneaky and have them hop, even with your clear advantage. No wonder we aren't scared of you. Oh and bob It warms my heart you would dedicate that many nukes to me even though I am not close to front.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From a highly offensive tribe almost twice our size it is expected to lose villages, we also weren't aware one of our own front line members was going to go afk then rogue. There is a reason many of the frontline members and Shortfuse stayed in the tribe even though you tried to be sneaky and have them hop, even with your clear advantage. No wonder we aren't scared of you. Oh and bob It warms my heart you would dedicate that many nukes to me even though I am not close to front.

First off, we are heavily deff tribe. Like problematic (for our part) defensive tribe. My account is 62% deff, having only 102 off villages. So you got that one totally wrong but nice that you thought so. You guys being like extremely slow growers all of you is not anything you can use like an argument.
And I have no idea what you talking about when you talk about jumping tribes etc. When did we ever try to get Shortfuse and other to hop the tribe? Feels like something I would be aware of.
And you got less than 5% of my nukes towards your villages, that is in the semi front btw.
Like everything in that post you made seems off, but nice to see you write.

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
I guess you aren't in the inner circle then, maybe cause your math isn't good? 5% of your offense villages and 5% of your nukes are two different numbers unless you never attack people and only noble barbs, hmm wait a sec..

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Side note; does anyone like how Death only post stats that make them look good? :rolleyes:

Approximately 9 million defeated as attacker on the 24th
bba48d19b037b1aa7c1c097ba0b513e2.png

versus

Just over 15 million defeated by Echo as defender on the 24th
1115b3f57dc789d191737930a577e9ca.png

VeRy GoOd Op DeAtH :D

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I actually had to ask "Guys, who tried to invite a Echo member" and the response from the others in inner circle was "why in earth would we do that?" So no, I dare say that that didn´t happen, I would never allow that. Maybe some joking around, swede to swede, friend to friend business that you picked up as recruitment? And I hit you with.. 3 nukes so far? How few nukes do you think I have if you think that amount is somehow hurtful. Or maybe that is a lot if you sit around, complain about other players being able to grow no matter what they noble, and dont grow at all yourself. Also on those nukes, since you brought it up, 1 hit was hitting your off at home with a noble and another 3,5k 3,1k 3k deff on wall 3 (thank you btw). So I would chill a bit on your cockiness if I were you.

Of course we post our stats, its your job to post your stats^^ And yeah that gives an 0,6 deff killed for every 1.0 off killed. That is actually kind of decent when you are hitting stacks and both sides were prepared, but we cant compare that yet since we need an counter op to compare OP strenght and so far I see no echo op going in. Lets compare it then.

Last edited:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh my, this war is not going to last very long is it? Reading echo responses makes me want to laugh. 15M odd is what? 200 nukes? We destroyed one of your frontliner, made him run. We took, at least 25 vills. Frontline vills..

I want to see echo mount an op and lets see how many caps you will have, or wait, is echo going to count the barbs we nobled as an op that was successfull? :D

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
How could you even say I am being cocky, just was pointing out the fact that you guys were conquering someone who was inactive and that you were poaching our members. I didn't mention anything about your tribes ability verses ours even though I could go on and on. Obviously your leadership will not admit to that on here, but it that doesn't mean its not true. I already know it is, that is all the inspiration I will ever need.

DeletedUser119686

Blah blah blah....death is cool blah blah blah.....death will win.....1 inactive that you guys managed to cap and suddenly the war is won. Give me a break nubsonfire. COME GET A PIECE OF DADDY FUSE. I'm considering making a comeback and solo-ing your frontline like a champ.
tenor (4).gif

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Would you like us to post pictures of your tribe members asking to join Anger? :rolleyes: I normally don't want to put players on blast for trying to save themselves from a rotten house of cards, but if you want I'd be more than happy to get pictures for you when ECHO disbands.

One thing I will confirm, is that Shortfuse never reached out to DEATH leadership to hop and they were not approached by leadership in DEATH either. Whoever is claiming that is full of bs.

But let me also add...
Don't try to spin some dumb ass narrative here. I find it hilarious that you're trying to make DEATH sound like we were wanting to poach your front line players and that they honorably turned away the offer.

They came to us asking to specifically join Anger to prove themselves against their would-be-former tribe mates that they don't like.
They blame it on the absolutely terri-bad leadership in ECHO and what a damn circus it is there.
We turned them away.
End of story.