Death Declares on Echo

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
damn that legacy thing must be hurting. Switching tribes for the win, ohhh boy, no one likes that...

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
If Griff is correct, it must be a tactic to get closer to Death/ Anger to be able to join them easier right? :confused:

DeletedUser119686

You keep saying these things as it would be any kind of threat or something like that.

Please do, so we can make you shut up.

I'm not saying I'm the best and can own death, but then again I ain't denying it either.

Shortfuse>Death, feel free to try and prove otherwisetenor (16).gif

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Imagine being in echo and reading this Bs from shortfuse lmao

”Oh ya our biggest account could wipe death out if he wanted to, but why doesn’t he want to save us???”

:D

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Imagine being in echo and reading this Bs from shortfuse lmao

”Oh ya our biggest account could wipe death out if he wanted to, but why doesn’t he want to save us???”

:D

Do you think that is a similar situation to Death and their 4th biggest account? :confused:

bb0bb155a5e1d73add029305a793ab58.png

cmd.magma

Oh look i can noble barbs make troops and send them. in totality fight like 2 wars in a world :p
is that what tw is for u swedes ?

Also did that royalty guy cry to you all to back him up coz he got ripped into pieces, and now his job is to like comments :D

Undead Royalty

Oh look i can noble barbs make troops and send them. in totality fight like 2 wars in a world :p

Also did that royalty guy cry to you all to back him up coz he got ripped into pieces, and now his job is to like comments :D
Does it bug you that I enjoy what my tribe says that much you gotta point it out? o_O
2wu4t7.png

Have an Echo meme for your troubles:rolleyes:

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score

Well the swedish player are better than u.

So much talk from echo side how good they are and bad death are. They are a reason u guys losing village. And still u guys proud about OD. Well its nothing if u lose every OP.

Stonefaced

Probably someone who has done more on this world than your entire tw life .
Noble me some Barbs bro

Focus on the word ‘Probably’.
Well at least I know I’ll be fighting for the world win unlike some :p
And what you’ve done on this world won’t matter in a few months. Cause no one will remember you.

Check my stats. No barbs unlike you. And to be honest I don’t even know who you are :D

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
I dont understand why noble barb is so bad? When echo have excuse for that, u guys had same chance to take barbs.

If u can see it working well for them when they are nobling barbs. If that didnt work i would understand. But why change a strategy that working well?

#EVANFORPRESIDENT