Death Declares on Echo

DeletedUser105093

Death always comes for those who seek it, Knocking on Deaths door will leave an echo in the void that will be answered. Your armies you sent forth to protect the Faceless ones lay slaughtered in the fields as Death now sets it's gaze to the west. Where the land of dragons is now just an Echo of the past. The men of the west, those who thought Death wouldn't respond now hear the impending Echo of their own demise. Better run, Death Approaches

In Memory of Dragu

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Omg what are those war declaration speeches, or whatever you call it. Hahahahahha, can you just say f you, we are going to nuke and noble you, let's go, Wtf is that poetry haha

GL to both sides

jkjk we about to declare on 4U
just send fangs on elmoo please :cool:

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
since its a meme and barb war

death and their death stars in our cluster...

C4MULsE.jpg

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm laughing at Echo trying to flip our barb nobling tactic into a benefit for them. Let's think here...

Noble a 800 pt barb... Get Wall to 20 with 5 DV's timed in packets...

Watch Echo blow 12-20 nukes per 800 pt barb and spend a noble on it.

Packets rebuilt in 18 hours. Noble rebuilt in 3 hours. Your nukes are gone for 15 days and now you're stuck with a village below 1k pts to build up.

So far DEATH has killed over 80 nukes doing this over the last 2 days, and Echo is patting themselves on the back for this?

Lmao you guys really aren't paying attention are you? Lol looking forward to see what kind of Pyrrhic victory you guys try to claim from our next move.

DeletedUser57259

I'm laughing at Echo trying to flip our barb nobling tactic into a benefit for them. Let's think here...

Packets rebuilt in 18 hours. Noble rebuilt in 3 hours. Your nukes are gone for 15 days and now you're stuck with a village below 1k pts to build up.

So far DEATH has killed over 80 nukes doing this over the last 2 days, and Echo is patting themselves on the back for this?

Lmao you guys really aren't paying attention are you? Lol looking forward to see what kind of Pyrrhic victory you guys try to claim from our next move.
You've just gave the game away now man. :D

DeletedUser116540

i

so far from the start DEATH only noble barbs :D.

cmd.magma

So I'm guessing if I noble a barb inside your cluster and stack it with 5 Dv You're gonna just let it be ?

Such hypocrite I tell you

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm about to save your barbs! Too long have you mistreated them by farming and not nobling then! This cannot go unpunished.

Let's see what you guys got, good luck

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So I'm guessing if I noble a barb inside your cluster and stack it with 5 Dv You're gonna just let it be ?

Such hypocrite I tell you
And that's why you noble the barbs in your cluster, that's tw for beginners you know..

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Isn’t wonderful though? The spirit from echo, as if they stand a fighting chance they are here in the externals patting their backs on how good they are doing...

In 2 weeks time this thread will be as dead as all other threads, so, treasure this moment because it will not last..