Death Declares on Echo

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you could´t figure out about that rapport yourself then you don´t really deserve an answer there but okey. "hmm wonder what happens with that account"

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Imagine being Slax spending shit ton of PP on walls to barely keep his acc alive and then see teammates sending 100k D to 700 point barbs in Death cluster :oops:
Feel kinda sorry for him :(

WHO IS THE REAL BOB?

bit strange to talk hear about excessive pp usage from death, while pp is the only thing keeping you guys alive.. for now. maybe just maybe there are one or two players in your tribe that can time stuff.

and its also strange talking about lack of stacks while some of death front villages needed one nuke to be cleared. we should all know there is no tribe who can stack every single village. so i will leave it there. but we are far from having lack of stacks, maybe those “timed” 20 nukes on slax villages over and over is a hint for having stacks :/

you guys should know by now that triggering internal drama and poaching Echo members is pointless. if you stop with that and teach your guys how to send attacks. maybe you will have a chance against us.

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
bit strange to talk hear about excessive pp usage from death, while pp is the only thing keeping you guys alive.. for now. maybe just maybe there are one or two players in your tribe that can time stuff.

and its also strange talking about lack of stacks while some of death front villages needed one nuke to be cleared. we should all know there is no tribe who can stack every single village. so i will leave it there. but we are far from having lack of stacks, maybe those “timed” 20 nukes on slax villages over and over is a hint for having stacks :/

you guys should know by now that triggering internal drama and poaching Echo members is pointless. if you stop with that and teach your guys how to send attacks. maybe you will have a chance against us.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score

Lol talking so much shit, without doing something good. They took 24 village from u guys. They have over 700 Village against u guys.

And u talking about a chance? Lol.
Maybe death are bad to time etc. But u guys is worse if u can not handle against people u say that is bad.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
When you try to noble something that isn't a barb

8403f824f04f76537b0ca4c944e4e9ab.png

giphy.gif

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When you try to noble something that isn't a barb

8403f824f04f76537b0ca4c944e4e9ab.png

giphy.gif

Never heard of faketrain? Wanted the other village and focus some local snipetroops to it. Sadly I underestimated the amount of pp he was ready to use on the village so plan failed. (didnt´t bash pp usage, just that I underestimated it). Little did I know: I wasn´t sniped at the faketrain either, nor did the player drain deff as I wanted.

Seems like you guys do everything to bash everywhere and I don´t know if I should ever bother telling you things, sometimes it feels like trying to explain rocket science to ants. I know it will fail even before I start. It seems like you never calculate before you talk.

And shortfuse. I played a lot of different countries, I´ve played for almost 12 years now Bob is only the most recent alias. Won servers in about 8-9 different countries. What all servers have in common is, there is always one player like you. No matter what you say or do the player like you will always throw thrash around and most of the time it doesn´t even make sense.
But I guess you think it´s fun or whatever and we are all here playing a game for fun so whatever makes your unicorn fly man :)

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol talking so much shit, without doing something good. They took 24 village from u guys. They have over 700 Village against u guys.

And u talking about a chance? Lol.
Maybe death are bad to time etc. But u guys is worse if u can not handle against people u say that is bad.

dont let this person says her opinion ever again.

Your High-ness

Reaction score
Seems like you guys do everything to bash everywhere and I don´t know if I should ever bother telling you things, sometimes it feels like trying to explain rocket science to ants. I know it will fail even before I start. It seems like you never calculate before you talk.
BUOr3iPCcAA0AqV.jpg

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Happy to see the result of this war considering all the egos, would be emberrasing to be smashed after 8 pages of bitc*ing, also happy to see the graphs if someone can share it once in a while.

DeletedUser122681

From Death perspective:

Off/Def ratio slowly reaching that 0.5 mark that I would say is pretty standard.

To the guy who previously said that our 0.6 Off / Def ratio wasnt anything special. "Its not good defending but its not shit either"
Well on a normal world I'd agree on that.. But this is a slow WT world. Any nuke spotted is likely going to be hard stacked, much harder than on a normal world so the O/D ratio would in theory be lower on this world.
Anyway 0.5 is not too bad.

We shall see if the Echo can mount anything at all tomorrow :)
1.4M Oda so far is not much..

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Won servers in about 8-9 different countries.
Well, you didn't come to croatian, that one you wouldn't won :cool:

And congrats if that is true.

But hey, let's do less memes, less talking, more action, more reports, more graphs.. etc

DeletedUser97880

Well the fakes are boring these days! And all the snipes that get done :p preserve some def and pp what's pp don't think any of the whole of death have used as much pp that slax and bokl and salty have used it must be like 10k+ each then little old me sat on the front waiting...... Oh wait moral is a bitch :p

DeletedUser119686

Oh I will dont worry. And isnt the name "death approaches" and not " death is waiting for shortfuse to attack" I'm confused;). Am I supposed to approach? "shortfuse approaches" sounds pretty legit too maybe I'll get beyonder to change name of tribe

DeletedUser118771

There seems to be a lot of talk about how Death are "winning" this war... I think it should be pointed out that they would do well on the first op - they declared and would/ should have been very prepared at that point

Their first day op was mainly caps from Jonathan Stormbringer who has since left Echo, plus a few from Bokl. and Slax - so it seems they picked their initial area well but haven't done much since?

Since that first op they have gone back to nobling barbs and internals, while seemingly focusing more time and effort here (*cough* griff and seven devils *cough*:confused:)

https://www.twstats.com/en105/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=86&type=gain&timerange=2019/03/23 - 2019/03/27&pn=-1

And I guess time will tell on how Echo retaliate in terms of ops?