Death Declares on Echo

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Like I said backen is doing good work, he deserves credit. As for @TakeNoPrisoners Do you even exist?! I literally thought you were just a forum account until I realized your are all the way at the bottom of the list in death. How many fakes have you sent, how many fangs, what about nukes or hmm at least he sent some support to new caps....? oh wait basically nothing, your name has popped up once since this war started, pretty hilarious. Keep getting carried heh

DeletedUser119686

Death can talk all they want but until they cap villages from me (3 should do), then they're as pro as that turd I accidentally stepped on the other day walking my dog at the park.
tenor (44).gif

DeletedUser123162

Side 1:
Tribes: Echo
Side 2:
Tribes: Death

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,388
Side 2: 3,889
Difference: 1,501

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 196
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,073,355
Side 2: 14,509,901
Difference: 4,436,546

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 668,369
Side 2: 1,475,226
Difference: 806,857

chart

hmm

halo3rules247

Since all the villas conquered have been inactive, we should do a clean wipe of the war right?

Stonefaced

haha don't be salty just cause I didn't mention you with Attitude backen and etriuss. Its obvious both tribes are doing the bare minimum except for like 8 players in total, I know there are players in death aggravated too because most of your tribe is lazy just like mine, your players just have the decency to set sitters at least. Ours go Mia and then we see death villages pop up for no reason o_O.
Awwww, you didn't mention me? Hahaha I ain't no sucka that needs recognition unlike some people. Just saying:D
Again, nobody cares about where your players are. You'll kept them, so you'll will have to figure it out. No one really cares on what's going behind the scenes. It's what the stats say that matters. Sure anybody can come up with an excuse to cover up their faults. But that don't change the stats.
Haha get your facts right first

Haha get your facts right first
Like I said backen is doing good work, he deserves credit. As for @TakeNoPrisoners Do you even exist?! I literally thought you were just a forum account until I realized your are all the way at the bottom of the list in death. How many fakes have you sent, how many fangs, what about nukes or hmm at least he sent some support to new caps....? oh wait basically nothing, your name has popped up once since this war started, pretty hilarious. Keep getting carried heh
Hey I maybe at the bottom end of the Death member points. But I still crack your top 15. Support has already been sent and nukes have been sent too. Except the last OP all my nukes returned alive and well cause you'll can't even stack your own front lines. It's a shame really.

Last edited:

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
I ain't trying to spend time talking with someone who doesn't even walk the walk, only talks. There are some excellent players in death, I'm not trying to flame but the only shame is you expect the top 7 and kartplotter(minus sevendevils) to do all the heavy lifting for you. If you literally spent as much time in the rally point as you did in the forums maybe someone might remember you one day(but I doubt it;)).

Stonefaced

I ain't trying to spend time talking with someone who doesn't even walk the walk, only talks. There are some excellent players in death, I'm not trying to flame but the only shame is you expect the top 7 and kartplotter(minus sevendevils) to do all the heavy lifting for you. If you literally spent as much time in the rally point as you did in the forums maybe someone might remember you one day(but I doubt it;)).
Gee I could say the same to everyone in Echo. Cause the last OP, all my nukes returned cause the front lines weren't stacked. Since all we do is attack your inactives, its probably the reason my name doesn't get across. Inactives don't request support after all :p
@exonroot It's a shame really, you got 98 villages and 72 of them are barbs and internals. And here you'll are taking shit. At least me only having 48 villages, I've only taken 1 internal and 3 barbs of a player who quit while I was attacking him. That gives you only 26 player villages which most villages are on lower points. While it gives me 44 player villages. So please keep talking about how irrelevant I am. Cause if it weren't for internals, you'd probably be less points than me :p. But hey, there are some people who need to be given hand outs for them to survive. And it might be hard for you to come up on your own. So don't worry, your tribe will carry you till we come knocking at your doorstep. Also I never took no internals from death and have always dedicated my nukes to the OPs. What have you done? So if any tribe is carrying someone, that person is you.
P.S I ain't mad or anything. Just saying it as it is and putting the facts out there:cool:

Last edited:

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Yeah lol Echo is carrying me, I'm only like 80% of the fangs from echo and check the snipes forum, probably 40% of them even though I am practically solo player.. Yeah I had to noble barbs to recover, my account was shot after 4U war. During that time ALL of 4U was solo opping me and I was co-ing in HP(rank 2 in hp till 600k thanks to my 30k+ farming runs daily) where I was being solo opped by WAKA rank 1 tribe at the time and MAGIC, the world winners and the ops always landed during my time. 3 tribes with insanely good players all during the same time. I practically gave up after that crap so yeah blame me for nobling barbs It don't matter I'll pick up them hp wins and fight to the end here regardless. If you checked the stats my first like 28 villages were player conquers, I think top 2 highest player conquer density in the world for the top 25 at the time, get your facts straight, you can't even say im not an animal for a solo player.

Stonefaced

Yeah lol Echo is carrying me, I'm only like 80% of the fangs from echo and check the snipes forum, probably 40% of them even though I am practically solo player.. Yeah I had to noble barbs to recover, my account was shot after 4U war. During that time ALL of 4U was solo opping me and I was co-ing in HP(rank 2 in hp till 600k thanks to my 30k+ farming runs daily) where I was being solo opped by WAKA rank 1 tribe at the time and MAGIC, the world winners and the ops always landed during my time. 3 tribes with insanely good players all during the same time. I practically gave up after that crap so yeah blame me for nobling barbs It don't matter I'll pick up them hp wins and fight to the end here regardless. If you checked the stats my first like 28 villages were player conquers, I think top 2 highest player conquer density in the world for the top 25 at the time, get your facts straight, you can't even say im not an animal for a solo player.
Haha like I said, no one really cares what happens behind the scene. It's the stats that matter. And hey, don't be talking like playing solo is a big thing. I've been playing solo since I started playing tribal wars like 6-7 years ago and I'm still flying solo. If you're an animal, then I'm a badass beast for playing solo my entire TW life :cool:
And top 2 highest player conquer density? Well then congratulations, but that's in the past. Right now, your conquer stats aren't up to level with this low point player :p
You snipe for Echo? Well obviously, since you are on the front lines. I'm on the opposite side of the war. Nobody has heard of a 72 hour snipe have they?:p
Only reason I still haven't moved to the front is because I was supposed to have exams in May but they have postponed it. You don't hear me giving that as an excuse yeah? Why? Cause like I said, no one cares on what happens behind the scenes. It's the stats that matter.
P.S I have very little ODS because you guys can't even attack the fronts. :p
Come on now, don't try and bring that up too when it's your job to attack the fronts so that I can have some ODS

Last edited:

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Yeah you are basically saying that half the players in your tribe are bad too cause some of us noble barbs to handle the morale issue, others do it cause they got way too much pp, but the truth is we are all leaving you in the dust. That's great you have tons of player conquers but who cares if you end up being minuscule in comparison. Your tribe executed great ops against sub par tribes because you guys merged before anyone else, I was fighting echo for over whole month while you guys decided to hug and so 4U had to do the same and naturally K44 had to as well. Naturally its easy to get player conquers when your tribe was way bigger than it should have been at the time. Once again taking credit for something that you didn't do. Maybe you could learn a lesson from all of us crap players who noble a barb once in a while or internal our tribe members cause they are giving away free villages to the enemy. On a side note you miscounted my player conquers heavily, I had players betray me early so I needed to take them out, you count as bad as you work your rally point. But seriously send a fake every month or so and I'll lay off lmao.

Stonefaced

Yeah you are basically saying that half the players in your tribe are bad too cause some of us noble barbs to handle the morale issue, others do it cause they got way too much pp, but the truth is we are all leaving you in the dust. That's great you have tons of player conquers but who cares if you end up being minuscule in comparison. Your tribe executed great ops against sub par tribes because you guys merged before anyone else, I was fighting echo for over whole month while you guys decided to hug and so 4U had to do the same and naturally K44 had to as well. Naturally its easy to get player conquers when your tribe was way bigger than it should have been at the time. Once again taking credit for something that you didn't do. Maybe you could learn a lesson from all of us crap players who noble a barb once in a while or internal our tribe members cause they are giving away free villages to the enemy. On a side note you miscounted my player conquers heavily, I had players betray me early so I needed to take them out, you count as bad as you work your rally point. But seriously send a fake every month or so and I'll lay off lmao.
Haha now you're talking like I was in Death from the start :p I was taking player villages since I started out.
And hey, I ain't bashing on your barb conquering tactic, everyone's got their own thing and I respect that. Only pointed it out since that's what most of you guys have been saying about Death.
And fakes? I don't have time for that(I was only joking if you didn't know); I only send nukes. So I guess some of your front line players know that when my attacks start rolling in, shits about to hit the fan cause all those attacks carry nukes. Probably why I didn't kill any troops on my last couple of attacks since all the front line villages I hit were empty:D.
P.S you still didn't get any fakes because I was aiming my fakes at a couple other players. You'll get your turn, don't worry. And sure, you may be leaving me in the dust; but once this war is all said and done, then who will be under the dirt? Also sure players betray you and you had to take them out, but your stats show them as internals and that's all that matters. Again, nobody care about what is happening behind the scenes.
Last time I checked, my troops had to do all the attacking and not my points:p

But wait, the most important question. When are you'll planning to attack our front lines? With all this time, I hope you'll have been planning a good OP at least.

Last edited:

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Haha okay, poor guy even some of your tribe members called out your ignorance for your remarks.
You like stats?!
My ranks vs yours
ODA 47 vs 112
ODD 10 vs 1056
ODS 9 vs 435
No need to justify mediocrity, say what you will, anyone with a functioning brain won't take you seriously.

Stonefaced

Why not go for stats that we can actually control
My stats vs yours
Villages : 50 vs 100
Barbs conquered : 3 vs 44(Big ass gap here :p)
Internals : 1 vs 23(Another big ass gap here :D)
Player villages : 46 vs 33

See with the stats that we have control over, I shit all over you. With half your villages, I still have more player conquers than you.

Now let me address the ODA; you have twice the amount of villages I have and I have 1/2 the amount of ODA you have. So it balances out
ODD; Still waiting for some defensive action. Can't pin it on me
ODS; Not that impressive too. Does that show that I don't support or does it show that you guys can't even attack our front lines? Can't pin it on me that I don't support cause all I get is green dots every time my support gets hit.
P.S if you want to help me get ODA, maybe tell your players to stack your front lines so that your front line players don't need to vacate their villages when I hit them. Just saying :p

Comparing our conquer stats, it's a one sided beat down.
mOyqmE.gif

And yeah yeah, same can be said the other way around for OD. It just looked better with the gif :D

Last edited:

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Oh yeah this one recent op on us justifies not having ODA when this world is 6 months old. Good joke kid.
Some of us focus defense some focus offense. I however kept up with you in offense but annihilated you in defense cause I am a defense account. I have over 13x your OD, once again you are just making a fool of yourself.

You were the one pointing out we need to take care of our inactives, you don't even realize what you say after you say it, keep spewing nonsense, its wonderful. Can't have it both ways, I have to internal If I want to give you guys a fight.

Field Master (Level 2)

You were the first to defeat 5.000.000 units.

Tribal wars considers me a master, who are you again?

Last edited:

Stonefaced

Now please tell us all on how you got 5 million troops defeated first. It was mainly through defense. That doesn't show skill. It just shows that you stacked your villages on all attacks. The award should go to the guys who attacked you to give you that OD.
Stop talking like you attacked and killed 5 million troops while all you did was stack. Like I said ODD and ODS isn't on your hands, only ODA is. And you haven't hit 5 million on ODA. So take a seat and sit back while we give you more ODD and ODS. Just make sure to stack your villages so that you can claim that stacking takes skill ;)

What do I mean by ODD and ODS not being in your hands and ODA is;
ODA - You only get them if you attack. So it depends on you
ODD - You only get if you get attacked. You getting attacked doesn't depend on you. It depends on the person who decides to attack you.
ODS - You only get if the villages you support get attacked. Again same goes as ODD except different village.

So please stop bragging about your defense stats, cause quite frankly an OD with majority of it consisting of ODA always looks better than majority of it consisting of ODD. That's at least how I look at it.
When I look at a persons OD and it looks like yours, first thing that comes to my mind is this guy has got attacked a lot but didn't attack back with much force. Your ODD is two times you ODA. Which shows you got attacked a lot and only retaliated a little. Makes you look like a ..... :D

And who am I you say? Tribal Wars considers me to be the following :p
Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
Leader (Silver - Level 3)
Robber (Silver - Level 3)
The Warlord (Silver - Level 3)
Reliable Commander (Bronze - Level 2)

Well you get the picture :D

P.S taking care of the inactives is still internal conquers. Don't act like it ain't :p

Last edited: