Death of a Basher tribe....

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This entire premise makes no sense, how Scott coud be responsible for Jf and Gre decisions are beyond me. We were last out the door because Scott and I REFUSED to leave anyone hanging as much as was possible.

There was a major betrayal, we have just as many knives in our back as the others.

Yes you betrayed those who trusted you, simple trust is the one that creates respect...without respect we only see greedy people who only think bout themselves.

That's not how it went Ash.

I was told in mid sept by Gre that Council wanted to just skim off the top and leave the rest to rot.

From this I could see your not working for Nads, Infact i think your blaming them for their lack of skill, Nads played a pivotal role in my opinion..But hey You think their noobs so will that matter.

SPAM didnt kill NADs, JF did and the only thing he gained out of it was against me. I dont even care the satisfaction his crew got knowing I cried when I sent the final circs in NADs. That's all he gained. K77 is lost, most of those betrayed have quit and Orourke is growing like a wildfire with 3 new co's.

This is where your wrong, the mere fact that NADs declared war shows you want it to finish until endgame...But...

Oct 24
04:07 The tribe Nuking and Destruction (disbanded) was defeated.

You can't really argue with that...A tribe disbanded is a tribe defeated...A tribe betrayed is a tribe with no honor.

Calm has never known how to play nice with neighbors or friends, since forever and ever and since the days of LSD, IQuit, call it whatever you like.

It has been, a hereditary thing so to say.

Anyways, the only reason SPAM is on this thread, is because they want to cause problems in Calm.

This is really shortsighted, I guess this is a way to boost morale...The only thing Im pointing out is Calm betrayed Nads.

WOW

few points to touch:

-Spam did not ask permission to attack Nads from Calm.

Yes we did.

-calm council brought it up repeatedly.
-calm council voted to end it.
In summary. Nad's was just one more thing Aidan authorized .

Then all the issues are true...Calm betrayed nads.

For those leaders who were supposed to lead Nads...Please accept responsibility for your actions, don't point the fingers on others.

You alone has the power to mold your tribe, if your plan is to destroy them you should have told them that long ago..Giving false hope to loyal members is not funny..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

^ A contradiction in two lines.

As for the person with the V avatar, if we wanted to cause internal problems in calm., we wouldn't need to create a PnP thread to do it.

From what jfsmith tells me, I can create internal problems in Calm. just by saying that they have internal problems in the SPAM chat. It is a subregion of my brainwashing ability, in which I am able create a spy out of everyone who I talk to from Calm. in skype except him. Incidentally amongst my many indoctrinating talents, I can also do inception better than Dom Cobb.

there is a very real difference in saying "Nads has 3 refugees and we want to attack them", and "We are attacking all of Nads." the first was said, and relayed. The second was not....it was just done.

as for the claims spam is attempting to divert attention from their own internal thing....perhaps. but irrelevant. Everyone knows whats going on in Spam. Nothing new to shine a light on except maybe to point out that perhaps Trojan T was a revolutionary, ahead of his time as his sentiments are still reverberating quietly thru many hearts in spam.

DeletedUser

I will rename my new villages "My Black Ram>Your Sheep" to remind SPAM not to try to act like Iago or like DiCaprio.
or something similar. Maybe Titanic.

A side note,
Giving false hope to loyal members is not funny..

I am sure this will anger them two, as I can feel their disappointment regarding what ended of NAD, as I have always attempted in the past to do the same(teach new players). Furthermore, it is clear that this statement , against countless proof (
I'd have rather stayed a leader in a noobish basher tribe
) given by the leaders of NAD regarding their loyalty,allegiance, and their effort put in the tribe, reflects the purpose of this thread. A poor, pathetic attempt to diss, rather a humiliating miss.

If I was a NAD member, under Thana and her friend, I probably would like to stick a spiked dildo where dentists are afraid to enter and SPAM spits brown stainy things..on a daily basis.

Will the real NADs please step up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there is a very real difference in saying "Nads has 3 refugees and we want to attack them", and "We are attacking all of Nads." the first was said, and relayed. The second was not....it was just done.

as for the claims spam is attempting to divert attention from their own internal thing....perhaps. but irrelevant. Everyone knows whats going on in Spam. Nothing new to shine a light on except maybe to point out that perhaps Trojan T was a revolutionary, ahead of his time as his sentiments are still reverberating quietly thru many hearts in spam.

Well, this was relayed to NADs very clearly after you shifted the blame onto them and unassociated yourselves with them. I did not see the need to consult an NAP on our attacks on a neutral tribe that was, according to Calm. leadership, not related to Calm. We said that we would attack other players if they tried to stop us rimming said refugees and kept harbouring the players in NADs. They did try (albeit failed) to stop us rimming these 3 refugees so as a result we started on 4-5 other players as well, some of whom we rimmed.

As for what is going on in SPAM, no fireworks, no internal problems as per usual, we just keep on walking towards our goal step by step. In less than a month, it is going to be SPAM's first birthday. Thing is Jf, you would love for us to have "internal problems" as it would make your job that much easier but they just aren't happening.

You joined this world 1 month and 3 days after this world started. Since then, you have changed tribes 6 times, of which the most recent is Calm., of whoms leader has changed 5 times (I believe the founder, then aidan, then you, then damian, now you again) and NADs has been formed and subsequently disbanded.

I joined this world day one and created SPAM the same day. As of today I have changed tribes 0 times, SPAM's leader has changed 0 times and I have missed 0 days of TW.

Now 345 days later, something according to jfsmith has suddenly happened to make the most stable and consistent force in W60 suddenly become unstable and he probably believes that he is to credit for it. How naive.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

Please see iserted comments

WOW

few points to touch:

-Jf never agreed with the Nad's model. true if you want i can quote your post..
-Jf never interferred with Nad's....and Jf always publicly backed whatever Scott said, or wanted in regards to nads. NO comments Scott would know better..i doubt he would say the truth and insult his duke publicly

-Spam did not ask permission to attack Nads from Calm. Attacking 1 /2/3 or entire tribe..to me its a tribal game attack on 1 is attack on entire tribe.
-Spam labeled 3 in Nad's as refugee, asked if it would ok to attack. (that was passed on to nads for negotiations)

if it was a family/academy/basher tribe..then why seprate diplo..calm. leaders told cpam that calm. is a seprate entity with diff diplomacy ...so the matter was close....as even calm. knew without the protection of their name..Nads will be hit ..

-Calm players did support Nads --- may be ..but i think it was mainly individual calm. players supporting their bashers..or the players /accounts that were shifted to nads from calm. who got support at tribal level..i believe there was a post by one f calm. leaders in this regard.
-Calm players sat nads - How do you sit a tribe..
-calm players did snipes for nads. Well must have..but then what..valour /tcr sniped for me...and they both were allies of calm.
-Jf never set out to remove nads - Lol..yes not remove them..but destroy them..there is a diff..remove them ...or try to and they may have had survived..ow they r defeated
-calm council brought it up repeatedly. - Calm. council which is run by JF...no matter who all are council..its one man who runs the show..as i read one post by JF on forum about what he did to counter every move of spam../Dyla..there was no We did this..it was all i did this/i did that
-calm council voted to end it. - As ordered by Master Joe
-Jf does what council says - its opposite..si called council does what JF says..and if anyone opposes..well he soon goes inactive coz of the situations created by rest of council.
-about 10 were Ok'd to join calm. - i thik it was 8
-I was told some werent ready to join calm...wanted to get co's and such. (shared this with scott in IM) - yeah..as one of JF's Friends/assistants mailed them abt not joining behind KPDCK back
-Calm council local to that area handled the invites. - Sending out invites is nothing..its telling whom to invite is what matters...we are ot saying who did this..who ordered to do a particular this is what matters...

-When EiR was made, i was total (by xNads,) that all was under control...no help was needed from calm.
-after alot of the original Bryzant players, Spam consistently knew of calm noble claims. (shared noble planner with Nads)
-after the nads went to EiR, I started getting fwd'd mails originating from spam players asking if they could get a copy of calm's noble claims. (yes, ash....u were one looking for claims information). Tells me they lost their spy info. - I asked noble planner only to know whats the standing of that account towards me..tomorrow you will also post ash wanted an invite in calm.
there is a difference in asking something/Getting spies in place/or trying to know the true motive of a certain player..i asked damian ...oooops sir damian for an Invite ...lol..

As for spies..there will always be spies..in any tribe which goes for 2 mergers in middle of war.or whose members take new coplayers before checking the previous history of their old worlds..

In summary. Nad's was just one more thing Aidan authorized and didnt follow thru well with. But, they learned, grew up, and grew beyond their designated basher mandate....it was long time to have them be their own tribe. Nads had many challanges...from bryz war, to spam refugees claims, to out right attacks from spam, to internal spies. With all those things stacking the odds against them, they did do quite well and towards the end there, they were most definately holding their own against spam. That can not be denied.
Only the last part makes any sense..Yes nads players matured with time..its sad that lot of them are now no more in w60.

DeletedUser

Say what you wish Ash...u always do. Just keep working the support out of ppl.

Out of curiousity ash, when valour was getting man handled by Calm......... Did some of them ask you for surpport? Did u send it?

Yes......and No.

That's all i need to know of you.

ashoka1

Say what you wish Ash...u always do. Just keep working the support out of ppl.

Out of curiousity ash, when valour was getting man handled by Calm......... Did some of them ask you for surpport? Did u send it?

Yes......and No.

That's all i need to know of you.

Answer is again yes and No...

if someone msiled saying ...

mate send troops in this village before this time as train hits.and gave details of attack...mostly he got what he wanted.

if someone mailed saying my coplayer ....xxx tells me you will help....we need some....will you send..u know my coplayer tells me you helpedvthem greatly when dues faught valour...my coplayer isc pals with you...
he did not.

I did not...get it

if you see ....I had some friends in dues..however there were some others who were just the guy I used to talk to...coz they were next to me and I always knew they were pro calm.

As for working support...

it took you offensive help from gavel and tcr to get my k41 villages v cleared.now did you help tcr in yhier war against valour...barring you war with valour f or 10 days.

btw this is a topic about betrayal towards Nads by one evil duke of calm. who just to get a better handl on things....betrayed those who trusted and destroyed a tribe....

u know what....for all your cunningness..all your attempts to encourage ppl to hack other accounts...you guys r still down by 80 villages ..that too after first strike....mad a player like me on frontlines wjivh allowed you to take 200 villages in 2 months....if it would have been one of our better players ....and not a nub like me..may be you guys would have been down by 200 villages.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea, Jfsmith is a cunning player....

I think he manipulated some Valour players to...Heheheh some guys are just so guillable enough to believe everything what a swindler would say...In the end they will end as Cannon buffer like Nads.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yea, Jfsmith is a cunning player....

I think he manipulated some Valour players to...Heheheh some guys are just so guillable enough to believe everything what a swindler would say...In the end they will end as Cannon buffer like Nads.. :icon_cool:

He did. Ill leave it at that.