Death of shAve?

DeletedUser

So i pop on, Notice that the account i gave to a friend of mine (Dragonsmirk) Was in its own tribe. So i missed everythign that happened, What finally killed shAve?

For those of you who do not know, i was the founder of shAve untill stepping down makign Jess (Storytime) and Bee (Facebookstaulker) The dukes.

DeletedUser

Well, the only unmentioned thing in there is that a few days later, shAve players left to PITA, effectively putting the nail in the coffin as a few others broke off as well.

slinkiestwizard

well between that post and mine regarding shaves council that summed it up , again i continue to find it humorous as to how i was claimed to be the nasty one handling diplomacy as i looked out for our tribe . Shave council didnt understand that we didnt have to agree with other tribes and give them what they wanted. We had every right to fight for what we wanted rather then just give in .Think that was about the point i told Rawr flat out shave didnt need a diplomat but as i had told tarbin in the past if you think you can do a better job do it.

The problem with shaves diplomacy was we had given into so much due to the Dukes just agreeing to agree on everything other tribes expected us to give into there demands . shave always seamed to fold there hand when they should have raised the pot . When the time came for Tarbin to handle the hard diplomacy with these tribes as the Rob war got close Pita didnt take no for an answer and had already made there agreements with Rob while claiming to stay neutral.Actually Pita played both sides for some time as they claimed to have sorted diplomacy and alliance with Rob during a 24 hour period shave knew that wasnt true as they had had prior diplomacy with Rob due to there fighting with One~ (When asked in council chat if Pita had diplomacy with Rob they said no , the next day they slipped and said they had diplomacy for some time )

As per the issues that Tarbin had with players i cant attest to that as the last week i was in shave i was Preoccupied with RL and my own account . I will agree though he was on a power trip for some time and honestly the Dukes didnt seam to care about it as they were to busy to be bothered with this tribe

DeletedUser

begger, you didnt answer the question: what killed shave? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, it was answered...try reading the post linked to of mine, as well as my subsequent post.

slinkiestwizard

begger, you didnt answer the question: what killed shave? :p

Geanie tell you what Rob had nothing to do with it , it was long dead before your turtle tribe attacked. Try rereading my post and the link provided several post back

DeletedUser105552

Geanie tell you what Rob had nothing to do with it , it was long dead before your turtle tribe attacked. Try rereading my post and the link provided several post back

Us turtles killed you so called pro's with ease?

DeletedUser

Pros? i don't think so..

ive never seen a top tribe fold as quickly as shave did.

they were an embarrassment ,i was almost ashamed to attack them, they were pitiful ,if you could see our forums you would see shave is hardly mentioned they are just not worth the space, the easiest war Ive ever been involved in ,in the 4 years ive been involved with TW.
i went back to picking up barbs ,more of a challenge,

they were a disgrace!

DeletedUser

You haven't seen a top tribe fold that quickly? There's been plenty. Lately on TW, wars don't seem to last very long.

DeletedUser

I don't not what worlds you have been in then, most people play TW to fight not to run..

DeletedUser

I'm aware of why people play TW.

But in case you didn't know, most tribes who are inactive and aren't in the end-game stage (thereby meaning their players still have somewhere to go or some hope of survival besides going to the enemy), fold fairly early. shAve was one of those rather inactive tribes.

Especially when they're facing two of the top 5 tribes that are both larger than them and share large borders with them. Especially when a third jumps in.

I mean, yeah shAve folded quickly. But in newer worlds, this trend is fairly common.

DeletedUser105552

I'm aware of why people play TW.

But in case you didn't know, most tribes who are inactive and aren't in the end-game stage (thereby meaning their players still have somewhere to go or some hope of survival besides going to the enemy), fold fairly early. shAve was one of those rather inactive tribes.

Especially when they're facing two of the top 5 tribes that are both larger than them and share large borders with them. Especially when a third jumps in.

I mean, yeah shAve folded quickly. But in newer worlds, this trend is fairly common.

You on about us and ONE? We'll ONE didn't really do much to shave, only ex FIG players.(which wasn't all that much) Which shave recruited to cause that, using them as meat shields.

So i would say, we alone was fighting shave, for most parts until PITA joined in. By the time PITA joined in, shave was already on the down. PITA just put the sword in more faster.

DeletedUser

Drawing support, having players sit wolfgy despite him being a lost cause, and forcing a lot of ex-FiG players who were doing well against GotRob to split support wasn't a lot?

Well gee, I don't know what is then.

slinkiestwizard

Drawing support, having players sit wolfgy despite him being a lost cause, and forcing a lot of ex-FiG players who were doing well against GotRob to split support wasn't a lot?

Well gee, I don't know what is then.

u6s5l your wasting your breath , If Rob wants to think they did something special then let them have there day a quick look at the players that left ,and the accounts that are still being eaten in shave because they are inactive says all you need to know :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You on about us and ONE? We'll ONE didn't really do much to shave, only ex FIG players.(which wasn't all that much) Which shave recruited to cause that, using them as meat shields.

So i would say, we alone was fighting shave, for most parts until PITA joined in. By the time PITA joined in, shave was already on the down. PITA just put the sword in more faster.

I agree...ONE Was quite useless against shave. They were attacking the same players the ones(pun intended) in TIME couldn't take out earlier. Rasher is still around.....couldn't get him then...Can't get him now.

Ahhh...the irony.

So tell me again...why do you have a alliance with ONE?

DeletedUser

ex fig didnt do well against us, except humble who took 3-4 barbs from spargatorul :))

if thats doing well, lol..

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: HumbleTree, rasher3, Nobody Nightmare
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob

Timeframe: 03/04/2012 00:00:00 to 19/04/2012 03:34:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,404
Side 2: 41,869
Difference: 9,535

chart
[/spoil]

4 barbs =/= 10 villages conquered and 5 losses.

Learn to read stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pros? i don't think so..

ive never seen a top tribe fold as quickly as shave did.

they were an embarrassment ,i was almost ashamed to attack them, they were pitiful ,if you could see our forums you would see shave is hardly mentioned they are just not worth the space, the easiest war Ive ever been involved in ,in the 4 years ive been involved with TW.
i went back to picking up barbs ,more of a challenge,

they were a disgrace!

Sick story bro. I especially like your one cap off of the begger op.
[spoil]114 (485|504) K54 8,710 Thebegger [shAve] aonp44 [GotRob] 2012-04-12 23:27:37[/spoil] I had as many caps as you did and I was 1/3 your size (at the time) and was behind enemy lines :lol:
I apperciate your post though. Made me lawl...
dont strain yourself kiddo :icon_rolleyes:

So ONE didnt do much to shave, just ex-fig who were in shave? :icon_eek:
So over 1k incomings from ONE doesnt favor ROB? hmmm...
So fakes/hidden nukes sent to k47 ex-fig villages doesnt make us want to keep those troops at home? (and not move them to the ROB front)
Meat shields? Please.... the same accounts were attacking fig in what was TIME before ONE. Couldnt get much done then and had to resort to taking advantage of the war with ROB. Still had a hard time breaking through the second time around (Shouts out to the Rasher account. Beast mode :icon_wink:)

Anyways, hate to be biased as I was on one of these accounts... but its true, numbers dont lie. You cant call this a win for ROB. Especially because these 3 accounts were frontline, or beyond enemy lines
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: HumbleTree, rasher3, Nobody Nightmare
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob

Timeframe: 03/04/2012 00:00:00 to 19/04/2012 03:34:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,404
Side 2: 41,869
Difference: 9,535

chart
[/spoil]

4 barbs =/= 10 villages conquered and 5 losses.

Learn to read stats.

Now a days people (not pointing fingers) talk without thinking. It really bothers me... :icon_rolleyes:

Disclaimer: Yes I am ex shave and if you really cared you could easily figure out which account I was on. No I am NOT bitter about what happened. We played the game with the cards we were dealt and tried to make the best of it. K46 has always been a battleground since the world opened and (as we saw with the results of the fig merge) the tipping point that has largely shaped this world.
I only post now to defend some of the best (overall) TW players I have met over the course of my 3 years experience

DeletedUser

Gees Shave folded so quickly. Why? Issues in the tribe.

Lemme put it like this, ONE was in the same position as shave were. No real leadership, but you did not se us run and leave from the tribe. To say the leadership was poor, so what. You got members that still work hard to win?

No, the issue with shave is that everyone thought they were unbeatable. Merge tribes are often the first to fold. Then, i may agree that a poor leadership doesn't make the situation better, but don't just put the blame on the leaders....

Noob shave!:icon_cool: