Death of shAve?

DeletedUser

Gees Shave folded so quickly. Why? Issues in the tribe.

Lemme put it like this, ONE was in the same position as shave were. No real leadership, but you did not se us run and leave from the tribe. To say the leadership was poor, so what. You got members that still work hard to win?

No, the issue with shave is that everyone thought they were unbeatable. Merge tribes are often the first to fold. Then, i may agree that a poor leadership doesn't make the situation better, but don't just put the blame on the leaders....

Noob shave!:icon_cool:

One still is in the same position. Don't make that past tense.

So ONE didnt do much to shave, just ex-fig who were in shave? :icon_eek:
So over 1k incomings from ONE doesnt favor ROB? hmmm...
So fakes/hidden nukes sent to k47 ex-fig villages doesnt make us want to keep those troops at home? (and not move them to the ROB front)
Meat shields? Please.... the same accounts were attacking fig in what was TIME before ONE. Couldnt get much done then and had to resort to taking advantage of the war with ROB. Still had a hard time breaking through the second time around (Shouts out to the Rasher account. Beast mode :icon_wink:)

Yep...you would think by now they would have tried a different target.

guess its try try again...then fail fail again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

Shave signed their death when they cancelled relations with PITA.

I say this because they only had a limited front with ONE, so GotRob was really the only primary conflict to deal with.
They were/are not winning that conflict, so the choice of Shave's leadership to antagonize their entire Western front by goading PITA was a tactical nightmare.

Overall, words killed Shave. Blasting internal disputes over the externals as well as antagonizing neighbors into conflicts left them in no shape to continue.

One cannot say that fighting two top tribes was the downfall. GotRob has gone toe-to-toe with ONE. PITA has conflicted with ONE, Tuff, and now Shave, and ONE has fought the entire world excepting Tuff. Neither of these three tribes crumbled from the inside.

DeletedUser

I say this because they only had a limited front with ONE, so GotRob was really the only primary conflict to deal with.

The conflict with ONE stretched multiple Ks. That's not limited, in my opinion.

One cannot say that fighting two top tribes was the downfall. GotRob has gone toe-to-toe with ONE. PITA has conflicted with ONE, Tuff, and now Shave, and ONE has fought the entire world excepting Tuff. Neither of these three tribes crumbled from the inside.

Why? GotRob fought only ONE. ONE fought GotRob and PITA, but called the PITA conflict a border skirmish. PITA fought ONE on a very limited front (smaller than shAve's front with ONE). shAve's fight with ONE and GotRob was more expansive than any of the other fights you listed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105552

Think he meant ONE V's Gotrob and PITA is like the same kinda front with Shave V's Gotrob and ONE. Weres Shave crumbled from the pressure from the inside and ONE didn't. :|

DeletedUser

I realized. My point was that shAve had a larger front-line than any of the wars he mentioned, so it was bound to put more of a strain on the tribe.

DeletedUser105552

Our front with ONE was bigger then Shave, I would say.

One's front - k43/34/35/36/46
Shaves Front - K54/55/ and K56 a bit.

DeletedUser

Hmm. I don't know about k43 - it looks like you guys have 3 villages over there, so I wouldn't call it a front. Unless you meant k44? As for k46, if I recall, your tribe nobled lots of barbs there to create a front with ONE. I'm not sure how large the front with ONE would have been during the conflict.
I was referring to shAve when the ex-FiG players were still there. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

This would have been the front during that period of time:
The front with GotRob was k54/55/56/46
The front with ONE was k46/47/36 and 37 to a lesser extent.

Counting the Ks you listed, ONE's front was 5 Ks long. Using my post, shAve front was closer to 7 Ks.

DeletedUser105552

Hmm. I don't know about k43 - it looks like you guys have 3 villages over there, so I wouldn't call it a front. Unless you meant k44? As for k46, if I recall, your tribe nobled lots of barbs there to create a front with ONE. I'm not sure how large the front with ONE would have been during the conflict.
I was referring to shAve when the ex-FiG players were still there. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

This would have been the front during that period of time:
The front with GotRob was k54/55/56/46
The front with ONE was k46/47/36 and 37 to a lesser extent.

Counting the Ks you listed, ONE's front was 5 Ks long. Using my post, shAve front was closer to 7 Ks.

K43/44 front with ONE was just as large as our K46/56 with Shave. K44 is one of our main K's so our front with ONE was pretty big in k43/44 as Freman tribe was apart of ONE in our eyes and was hitting them at the time same time.

But with PITA front also with one with us.(would have been bigger) Would have been more K's then i said. I only posted our fronts with them.

So no matter how you look at it, the front was kinda the same as us and one and us and shave. Yet shave fell apart within 2 weeks, and after 1 OP going into the 2nd.

DeletedUser

I didn't realize that K43 was so large for you. I apologize. PITA and ONE shared a front that was maybe 1K, all things considered. I suppose that makes the war fronts of equal size.

DeletedUser105552

I didn't realize that K43 was so large for you. I apologize. PITA and ONE shared a front that was maybe 1K, all things considered. I suppose that makes the war fronts of equal size.

Yup no worries, I accept your apology.

DeletedUser92753

I realized. My point was that shAve had a larger front-line than any of the wars he mentioned, so it was bound to put more of a strain on the tribe.

I guess my point is why Shave had such a large front-line. They had a strictly northern front to deal with. They had a definite area to concentrate support against GotRob, yet provoked PITA's leadership. If its one thing about Jurasu, its that he is the most honorable player/Duke I've met. I have faith that the alliance with Shave would have been honored had Shave's council not broken ties. Thats why they have a larger front, and thats why they are falling apart.

This is a stage where morale is critical. As Orel pointed out, this is not end-game, players have more options than sticking with Shave and it appears Shave council gave them no assurance to fight to the end.

DeletedUser103537

Can I make the argument that it was onfire that killed shAve. lol my arguments are the best. I remember trying to get speechless to help in the war love how that worked out for shAve seems that may not have helped them out. What else lets think shAve fell cause they wouldn't take me, trent and magnetoo in. Would have been three active players at the time. Look at there activity and how bad it is. I love to make up stuff that seems to be plausible and possible that it made them fall. What else it is cause it is the year 2012 the world ends this year so shAve had to fall before the world ended. Doctor Who came back in time and made shAve fall. I have to say truthfully activity made them fall but it is possible that my other reasons could be true.

Please comment on the reasons why shAve fell.

DeletedUser

Pros? i don't think so..

ive never seen a top tribe fold as quickly as shave did.

they were an embarrassment ,i was almost ashamed to attack them, they were pitiful ,if you could see our forums you would see shave is hardly mentioned they are just not worth the space, the easiest war Ive ever been involved in ,in the 4 years ive been involved with TW.
i went back to picking up barbs ,more of a challenge,

they were a disgrace!

Being that shave has been top 10 since we started at the start of the world we folded quickly?

Being that We where the first tribe to survive a gangbang? Yet we folded quickly?

Oh yea, We where also the first treibe to Have full control of our entire area... But yet you say we folded quickly eh?

You really are mistaken, A lot of premades, that start out as good as shAve did, die from inactivity, Its part of being a premade. Generally, Premades Dies the same way shAve did, just earlier in the world. Shave used to be a force to be reckoned with, And no matter what i am proud to have been the founder of shAve and will always wear that in my signature.

DeletedUser

Being that shave has been top 10 since we started at the start of the world we folded quickly?

Being that We where the first tribe to survive a gangbang? Yet we folded quickly?

Oh yea, We where also the first treibe to Have full control of our entire area... But yet you say we folded quickly eh?

You really are mistaken, A lot of premades, that start out as good as shAve did, die from inactivity, Its part of being a premade. Generally, Premades Dies the same way shAve did, just earlier in the world. Shave used to be a force to be reckoned with, And no matter what i am proud to have been the founder of shAve and will always wear that in my signature.

Haha what a joke. Shave bloody merged it all. Ofc you will own your entire area. Now you get a challenge you cannot merge your way out of, what happens?

*Facepalm*

DeletedUser

henrik, you were in ~ONE~ (tribe that merged in Time and VS, as well as others), and are now in GotRob (merged in =GTC=, RobRob, etc.). Not to mention RobRob was formed as a merger between Roger and WobWob. Your current tribe is a merger created by a merger...

DeletedUser105552

henrik, you were in ~ONE~ (tribe that merged in Time and VS, as well as others), and are now in GotRob (merged in =GTC=, RobRob, etc.). Not to mention RobRob was formed as a merger between Roger and WobWob. Your current tribe is a merger created by a merger...

Roger and best from GTC merged.

DeletedUser

Strangely enough, I see plenty of people going to GotRob from WobWob. If memory serves, the tribe went from Roger and WobWob's merge to RobRob, and when GTC joined it was renamed (not disbanded/reformed) to GotRob.

Fuzzy history?

Doesn't matter, point still stands.

DeletedUser

and about premades, there is one on w 59 whos still playing, and succesfully :)

Now its called GotRob, and previous, GTC

and those attempts to say that shave survived a gangbang and all the rest, are just an attempt :)