DEATH vs STTS2

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is no need for you to get angry about this paj and threaten us with a co-op, that's simply uncalled for. I understand that is a lot of villages up for the taking now ever since the merge had occurred. The tool R-Man is using could be twmap, that's a very efficient way but I should leave that topic alone. However, could anybody please give me an answer though as to why Death deserves these villages? This question still evades all...

Deathlux, with you and your attitude... it is not threat. i promise you. you arent even top notch stts2 original. your a moveover from RDDR. I have nothing going on anymore, and no more enemies... i can easily take care of this with you alone. :)

But what do you "deserve"?? you deserve five more inactive villages, and then to silence yourself. Yet your gonna try to gain far more and keep talking. Death will take those villas if you wont give them... But as you can see the deal has already been struck. SO meh, your words mean nothing now.

Good bye Deathlux, until we meet again.

DeletedUser

Still, deathlux's comments make me wanna go for him too ...

tsssk. Don't like those people that talk big in here, but fail to back it up in the game.

DeletedUser

I was just searching for a simple answer where people had failed to respond and now I get some vendettas against me, that's just great. All I had asked for was an answer and I got that now so thanks =D

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was just searching for a simple answer where people had failed to respond and now I get some vendettas against me, that's just great. All I had asked for was an answer and I got that now so thanks =D

well in all fairness "how does death deserve them" was a rather dumb question to ask,theyve done more against stts2 than any other tribe did

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The mere fact of the ability to say they won is good enough :lol:. I just felt it was a question worth asking since 1,100 is quite a lot of villages in a primarily STTS2 area, just strikes me as odd.

This is why you get my foot in your rear first chance i get. :)

DeletedUser

And yes, RMP is set to a NAP on the map, but I use the map to make distinctions between tribes, to more easily show a geographical laydown, instead of our actual diplomacy. So, if you are trying to set up RMP and DEATH against each other that way, you're failing :).

If you ask a few people over here it seems like we are in a minor war

well in all fairness "how does death deserve them" was a rather dumb question to ask,theyve done more against stts2 than any other tribe did

Death says they should get some war spoils from all of our inactives but that is not my area to discuss in because I can't even get words out in here anymore.

This is why you get my foot in your rear first chance i get. :)

Thanks for the warning then I suppose

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you ask a few people over here it seems like we are in a minor war

Death says they should get some war spoils from all of our inactives but that is not my area to discuss in because I can't even get words out in here anymore.

Thanks for the warning then I suppose

You ask for it mate, with your cocksure attitude. I dont expect it from a no name such as yourself. And i like to flame, you make it so easy. What am i supposed to do?

DeletedUser

You ask for it mate, with your cocksure attitude. I dont expect it from a no name such as yourself. And i like to flame, you make it so easy. What am i supposed to do?

Obviously have fun with it so I can't blame you there :icon_wink:.