DEATH vs STTS2

DeletedUser

NO, you seem to be the pissed off one trying to disguise it with a Lmfao comment since you cannot seem to make your point as you know little to nothing of the whole situation, but yet want to make something out of it and comment about it.

So, to call me pissed off is incorrect. You keep retorting with comments that after my comment...are invalid.

I never get pissed off. Only frustrated, and I'm not frustrated currently. Why would I be?

I have made my point, which is while O~SIN taking in STTS2 players is different from the KoD/STACHE situation, it is not so different that it is not similar. Like I said; "The situations are different, but not so much as they are not similar, as apples and oranges are similar though different."

And no comment is invalid unless it is completely incorrect, and even then it can hold some validity.

DeletedUser

And no comment is invalid unless it is completely incorrect, and even then it can hold some validity.

If it's completely incorrect, it has no validity. Otherwise it would not be completely incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill make the final stand to everything wrote here instead of quoting several posts.

The game is made that way that when some tribe falls other tribes are taking some players inside they ranks. Some are going to the victorious, others to allies, some are clearing a new tribe, some ending the game etc.

You can scream that osin took 5-8 players inside which we felt they are worth keeping in this world. If this stupid thing is able to brake the alliance with DEATH for me it wasn't the true alliance. For me DEATH, ORD, OSIN and ASIN have the same policy for the game.

Hmmm KoD - stache situation... i love when people who dont know anything directly are giving their voice public:icon_redface:, kod made a move to show stache that they cant do anything in the alliance what they want, as we used to allow them a lot. Kod was fighting chee longer than stache so playing hurt kitty in the alliance role was pathetic:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If it's completely incorrect, it has no validity. Otherwise it would not be completely incorrect.

It can still be used even if it is incorrect, for example it can provide an insight into how other people think, even if it is incorrect. If it can still be used it is still valid.

warsigmar said:
Hmmm KoD - stache situation... i love when people who dont know anything directly are giving their voice public, kod made a move to show stache that they cant do anything in the alliance what they want, as we used to allow them a lot. Kod was fighting chee longer than stache so playing hurt kitty in the alliance role was pathetic

You may have been fighting against CHE!!! longer then STACHE but you didn't do much. KoD made 91 takes against CHE!!! while STACHE took 391, I think that would mean STACHE had more of a claim on the CHE!!! villages then KoD did.

DeletedUser

You may have been fighting against CHE!!! longer then STACHE but you didn't do much. KoD made 91 takes against CHE!!! while STACHE took 391, I think that would mean STACHE had more of a claim on the CHE!!! villages then KoD did.

hmm good to know that you are checking the stats...somewhere??:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well the only place to go to gets stats is well...ironically TW stats. :icon_rolleyes: :)

lol, if you should believe the stats, you'd think that DEATH and RMP are at war : (which for the record isn't )

Side 1: DEATH

Side 2: RMP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 867
Side 2: 778
Difference: 89

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 156
Side 2: 10
Difference: 146

I'm nobling quite a lot now, but my nukes are retraining quite fast right now. Up to 500 offensive villages now :).

lt181

lol, if you should believe the stats, you'd think that DEATH and RMP are at war : (which for the record isn't )

Side 1: DEATH

Side 2: RMP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 867
Side 2: 778
Difference: 89

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 156
Side 2: 10
Difference: 146

I'm nobling quite a lot now, but my nukes are retraining quite fast right now. Up to 500 offensive villages now :).

Throwing those stats up there is a fairly provocative move. I'm guessing you think those stats mean something?

DeletedUser

The RM alliance and DEATH seem bent on locking horns. I guess that discussion you were having didn't go so great? ^^

DeletedUser

Guys, I'm truly tired of this arguing. This war is over, that's a fact; DEATH probably won overall with the current stats but it is all over now. Get over it, it's in the past so maybe we can look towards the future of the world. Stop bringing up these meaningless facts because that war is over so get over it.

S1cky Dutch

Deathlux, they can't. But i'm glad this is the only topic that speaks about it:p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Throwing those stats up there is a fairly provocative move. I'm guessing you think those stats mean something?

It would only be provacative if those nobles were against real players... but since your tribe chose to accept inactive and sat accounts that were rightfully supposed to move to Death control. The decision becomes your own...

At which point one could say are unimportant... but why would you take on inactives if you were only recruiting actives?

Hmmm. o_O

DeletedUser

Well, I have laid my offers on the table, and I'm not asking for exuberant amounts.

Of the 30+ million of inactives you've gotten, I am only asking for 11 million. I have sent you the complete breakdown per player and per continent.
I wouldn't think that that's a lot for someone who has 'won' the war according to everyone in here.

But I'm getting quite tired of not getting any reply, while the nobling continues. I wanna put this thing behind us, and move on, as I have a lot of interesting stuff to do.

Yes, I keep posting in this thead, but it's not that it is about the war anymore. It's about the finishing off deals afterwards, so I would think this has relevance, so I suggest you guys stfu about what I can and cannot post in here, mkay ?

lt181

Well, I have laid my offers on the table, and I'm not asking for exuberant amounts.

Of the 30+ million of inactives you've gotten, I am only asking for 11 million. I have sent you the complete breakdown per player and per continent.
I wouldn't think that that's a lot for someone who has 'won' the war according to everyone in here.

But I'm getting quite tired of not getting any reply, while the nobling continues. I wanna put this thing behind us, and move on, as I have a lot of interesting stuff to do.

Yes, I keep posting in this thead, but it's not that it is about the war anymore. It's about the finishing off deals afterwards, so I would think this has relevance, so I suggest you guys stfu about what I can and cannot post in here, mkay ?

Well Snafu, asking for 1100 villages, when you took 800 villages in the (year long)war would seem to be asking for a lot. Further, you ask for them on K's that are controlled by former STTS2 players?

Yes, we took in a lot of inactive accounts. Yes, I thought the merge was going to look a little difference. But here's the thing. I made a commitment to the guys that decided to leave a tribe they loved to join us. I committed to doing my best to keep them safe, and to honor their feelings about topics as I would honor my own guys' feelings.

And that is what will happen here. For better or worse. As for you? Keep talking your talk on the forums. I'm not telling you what you can't or cannot post! Go for it! Continue bragging about beating up our inactives. I'm sure that will help you get what you want.

DeletedUser

Snafu...did you also ask for some villages to the players that went to O-SIN?

My best to all...............