December 2021 | Decoration Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Dear players,

For this month's Christmas contest we will our famous decoration contest. a Christmas decoration contest to be exact!
To participate you will be required to upload a picture of your decoration this year.
This can be a tree, your sofa, your dog, your tribemate, your computer or anything you might have been decorating this holiday season.

Rules

- The decoration has to be yours/your households so can't be stolen from other people or the internet. This will result in a disqualification.
- Writing some context isn't mandatory but always fun.
- It doesn't have to be related to Tribal Wars.
- Please note that the forum rules still apply so lets keep it to one post, per forum account, per submission.

Sign-ups close 21th Januari 2022, any entries after this date will not count. The best submissions as chosen by the team.

You can discuss entries here.

Prizes

1st place 600 pp
2nd place 400 pp
3rd place 200 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Here’s to a year of blessings and beyond. Have a Merry Christmas!
Your Tribal Wars Team.

xmas.jpg

kenkatesumi

Reaction score
This is our Christmas "tree". My mom got it a few years back because she thought is was cute. The welcome snowman is something we only bring out for Christmas time and the little porcelain wiener dog is Santa's helper.
ChristmasDress.jpg

hermitty

Reaction score
This tree belonged to one of my aunts. After she passed, my uncle gave it to me. I put it up on my front porch in memory of her.

It was a labor of love because the tree is quite large. It's 6 feet across at the bottom and it took a couple of days to get it set up, anchored down, fluffed out, and decorated. I didn't have anything to put on the top so I used the snowman as a 'centerpiece' instead. I love how it turned out. FB_IMG_1641794258454.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.